PR: Perimeter: Emperor’s Testament Street Date
Perimeter: Emperor’s Testament wraps up summer
Paradox Interactive sets street date for release
New York, USA (June 14, 2006) – Paradox Interactive, a leading publisher and developer of critically acclaimed strategy titles, announced today the street date for their next PC release, “Perimeter: Emperor’s Testament”. Developed by KDV Games, this sci-fi RTS will ship to stores in North America and Scandinavia on Aug. 29, 2006.
"We loved the original Perimeter, and we are really excited about bringing this sequel to North American and Scandinavian gamers,” said Fredrik Wester, Director of Publishing at Paradox Interactive. “‘Perimeter: Emperor’s Testament’ embraces a similarly crazy and abstract storyline while offering great gameplay and numerous surprises.”
In search of the now-mythical Earth, the player is drawn into a battle between the Emperor and the Spirits in an action-packed science-fiction RTS environment. Key features include:
* Spectacular single-player campaign consisting of 25 missions.
* Phenomenal storyline, which crosses multiple dimensions and allows for diverse, exciting gameplay.
* Dazzling graphics, with each race having visually unique buildings and units.
* A full soundtrack, which captures the epic, sweeping scope of the action.
* Multiplayer via LAN and Internet on various multiplayer maps.
The first "Perimeter" title was hailed by Gamespot as "one of the most innovative real-time strategy games to appear in years" and "Perimeter: Emperor’s Testament" is listed among "the most anticipated games of 2006" by IGN.