Matrix Games Launches New Website
In a major work of its website, Matrix Games has integrated all of its logins for its store, forums, help desk, and more. The list of changes is quite long.
Gamers’ Members Club account is now also their Site account, and provides access to many services with one login. Gamers who don’t have a Members Club account can click on the Register link in the top bar to create one.
* Store – when logged in, gamers will find an improved and streamlined purchase process that requires less data entry on your part
* Support – the Site account logs into the Help Desk automatically, so that gamers can request assistance without going through a separate login process
* Auto-registration on purchase – when gamers purchase a game from our new Online Store while logged in, their game is automatically registered in the Members Club (giving access to any bonus content) and saving your serial number there if you need to find it again in the future.
* Bonus Members Club content – the Site account logs you into our Members Club automatically.
- Subscribe to Armchair General Magazine
- Subscribe online and save nearly 40%!
There is also a new store which, among other things, integrates customer reviews. A new Dealer store for vendors has also been created.
The full list of changes, additions, and enhancements is too long to list here; the full announcement can be found here.
Check out the new site at: http://www.matrixgames.com/