Gettysburg: Scourge of War Patched
Norb Software Development, Inc. announces the release of Feature Patch version 1.2 for Gettysburg: Scourge of War. This update includes many new items including:
- New Map – East Cavalry Field.
- 10 new scenarios set in East or South Cavalry Field.
- 3 new multiplayer Cavalry scenarios.
- New Map – Gettysburg – a double sized map covering all of the areas of major infantry fighting during the three days of battle.
- Modding capability for multiplayer games.
- New Command Map allows units to be ordered to a specific map location.
- Free text Courier messages are now available.
- 45 additional improvements and 37 listed bug fixes.
The patch to update existing installations of the game to version 1.20 is available at: http://www.scourgeofwar.com/downloads.shtml
The demo version available on the Scourge of War website at: http://www.scourgeofwar.com/downloads.shtml is now at version 1.102.