HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > History Library > Orders of Battle

Notices and Announcements

Orders of Battle Orders-of-battle, TO&E's, and related information on who fought where and what they brought to the battle.

Old 07 May 10, 23:56
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Kummersdorf tank Company?

I am asking because the threads listing this force have vanished and I didn't get a chance to copy it.

Could one of you direct me to that odd little unit, make of partly of captured tanks that was in action at the end south of Berlin?

Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 10 May 10, 19:59
Colonel
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon ACG Ten Year Service Award 

Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Go to the search option above in the header and then type in "Kummersdorf Tank Company".

Select the "Postings" option.

You will get at least 10 posts to search for the information.

Thanks for asking, I did not know this information existed.
Old 11 May 10, 01:18
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Kenneally View Post
Go to the search option above in the header and then type in "Kummersdorf Tank Company".

Select the "Postings" option.

You will get at least 10 posts to search for the information.

Thanks for asking, I did not know this information existed.
Thanks for the tip on the search, I never even noticed it before!

Old 13 May 10, 19:29
Colonel
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon ACG Ten Year Service Award 

Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
Thanks for the tip on the search, I never even noticed it before!
Glad to help.

The search function is your friend.....

B E W A R E. . . . .
Old 14 May 10, 19:59
Banned
France

kelt06 is walking in the light [200] kelt06 is walking in the light [200] kelt06 is walking in the light [200] kelt06 is walking in the light [200] kelt06 is walking in the light [200] kelt06 is walking in the light [200] kelt06 is walking in the light [200] kelt06 is walking in the light [200] kelt06 is walking in the light [200] kelt06 is walking in the light [200] kelt06 is walking in the light [200]
Here is a list (copied from a German forum) of the armored stuff rounded up at Kummersdof testing facility to be included in the Kampfgruppe Ritter:

kelt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kummersdof1.jpg (112.6 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg kummersdof2.jpg (116.4 KB, 102 views)
Old 30 Mar 11, 20:32
Major General
Pirate
Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

dutched is walking in the light [200] dutched is walking in the light [200] dutched is walking in the light [200] dutched is walking in the light [200] dutched is walking in the light [200] dutched is walking in the light [200] dutched is walking in the light [200] dutched is walking in the light [200] dutched is walking in the light [200] dutched is walking in the light [200] dutched is walking in the light [200] dutched is walking in the light [200]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
I am asking because the threads listing this force have vanished and I didn't get a chance to copy it.

Could one of you direct me to that odd little unit, make of partly of captured tanks that was in action at the end south of Berlin?
Hello there,

Found myself searching for the same info. In my search for IR Panther Sperber I came across references to the German weapons test locations of which Kummersdorf is one. Searching for sources I stumbled on a few bits
amongst the items alledgedly sent to the front were IIRC a Jagdtiger with Porsche running gear and the Krupp/Steyr Waffentraeger w. Pak 43 88 mm (the one with the 38(t) road wheels) In one of Listy's replies to the IR Panther thread, the Krupp/Steyr Waffentrager is mentioned to have gone on strenght with Muencheberg. From Photographic evidence, the Ardelt Waffentraeger also ended up being used in battle, but were and by what unit I cannot tell you.

Ed.
Old 31 Mar 11, 23:12
ACG Forums - General Staff
UK
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 

Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700]
I did allot of research around this unit a couple of years ago. All my book marks are at work though, so I'll get back to you in about 24 hours.
Kampfgruppe Ritter and Div Mucnhenberg are two separate units that fought close to one another south of Berlin.

It was an Accident."
Herr Flick.
Old 01 Apr 11, 13:43
ACG Forums - General Staff
UK
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 

Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700]
As far as I can tell this is what happened in the area.

Kampfgruppe Ritter was at Klein Koriss. This consisted of the 614th Panzer Jager, and some other units.

The 6th Guards tank corp moved up the road behind them, along the Wunsdorf/Zossen road. Then the Soviets (I think these where actually Poles, but I can't find anything to be sure) attacked Klien Koris. Kampfgruppe ritter then fell back but was blocked by the 6th Guards, so had to move north West towards, and later into Berlin.

At some point during, Munchenberg was thrown into action, coming from the west from Kummersdorf.

For allot of detail and the like have a look here (You'll need to scroll down a bit):
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtop...3034&start=105

It was an Accident."
Herr Flick.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!