StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > MMO Games > World of Tanks

Notices and Announcements

World of Tanks Discuss the game and the Armchair General WoT clan.

Old 02 Apr 10, 05:22
Private
United_States

JeremyTay is on the path to success [1-99]
We are making fun not only of orcs and elves. Enjoy watching our new simulator video teaser http://www.worldoftanks.com/gallery/video/1
Old 14 Apr 10, 04:14
Private
United_States

Eventually, we are ready to represent our first gameplay video!

http://www.worldoftanks.com/gallery/video/1
Old 21 Apr 10, 11:44
Captain
Pirate

surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99] surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99] surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99] surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99] surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99] surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99] surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99]
I will subscribe! I buy! I BUY!!!
But only if you add the Jagdtiger to the German AFV Tree
I have been waiting for a game like this for a long time
Old 22 Apr 10, 11:16
Private
United_States

No need to buy it or even subscribe . World of Tanks is based on the free2play model. You may refer to the World of Tanks latest interview to know the details http://www.freemmostation.com/2010/0...interview.html
Old 23 Apr 10, 14:07
Captain
Pirate

surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99] surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99] surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99] surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99] surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99] surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99] surfinbird is on the path to success [1-99]
Wonderful! It still needs the Jagdtiger though.
Sponsored Links

Old 25 Apr 10, 12:22
Private
United_States

We will add more panzersto the current tech trees gradually. Jagdtiger is too prominent fighting vehicle to be skipped by us
Old 02 Jul 10, 06:13
Private
United_States

Registration for the World of Tanks European beta has already started! You may apply for the beta here

http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/cbt/!
Old 03 Jul 10, 00:19
Banned
United_States

CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99]
Application Sent!
Old 11 Jul 10, 21:54
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Model Forum Group Build Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99]
Also sent. This should be fuuuun.
Old 11 Jul 10, 22:00
Private
Canada

future_warrior is a balanced individual [0]
this is a great concept
ive always been wanting a game based around tank combat
Old 12 Jul 10, 21:12
Banned
United_States

CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99]
Got my activation code for the beta! trying it out tonite.
Old 13 Jul 10, 03:02
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Wink Let us know how it went

I'm thinking about it but not to sure yet......

Cheers

Tom
Old 25 Jul 10, 23:30
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Model Forum Group Build Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99]
When will I get feedback about the APP?? I haven't gotten a code, but neither have I gotten a rejection!
Old 26 Jul 10, 00:49
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive Summer Campaign 
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

No_Nickname is simply cracking [600]
No_Nickname is simply cracking [600] No_Nickname is simply cracking [600] No_Nickname is simply cracking [600] No_Nickname is simply cracking [600] No_Nickname is simply cracking [600] No_Nickname is simply cracking [600] No_Nickname is simply cracking [600] No_Nickname is simply cracking [600] No_Nickname is simply cracking [600] No_Nickname is simply cracking [600] No_Nickname is simply cracking [600] No_Nickname is simply cracking [600]
I got a invite code and registered, but I will hold off. A friend of mine tried it out and said most of the servers were in russia and it was laggy as hell. Is this true and when will NA servers come out?
"You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop
Old 26 Jul 10, 10:34
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Wink Hhmmm........

Now that does not sound to promising, I think I'll pass on this one, if true...??

Cheers, thanks for the honest feedback guys, maybe the next new game to show up!!

Tom

Last edited by TRDG; 26 Jul 10 at 10:36..
Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!