StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Current Events > Russia, Central Asia, and The Caucasus > South Ossetian Conflict

Notices and Announcements

South Ossetian Conflict Discuss the conflict between Georgia and Russia over South Ossetia.

Old 21 Aug 08, 02:41
General of the Forums
Armchair_General
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 
Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 SPQR Campaign Model Forum Group Build Victor 
Model Forum Group Build (Multiple - Ace) 

Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDG View Post
Why are you so worried about this, I think Alex and a couple others can have a thread or two on this subject in a Russian forum, be it WW II related or not.

Cheers, just curious is all.

Tom
I'm not worried at all mate, and I respect your opinion but disagree. RKKA is a WW2 forum and ACG has created a new one purely for the Georgian conflict.

First get your facts straight, then distort them at your leisure. - Mark Twain.
Old 21 Aug 08, 02:47
Lieutenant General
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Post Hhmm

I can see if Alex was'nt running the forum/site and all, but he does, so I think that gives him some leeway, just a guess here on my part. I don't agree with some of his thoughts about this "little Russian war", but it can be very fun and educational all the same, for me anyways.

Cheers, if it is here or there, it works for me, Alex likes to "hang" over there rather than being at other places on ACG, at least sinse I've known him fair enough?

Tom
Old 21 Aug 08, 02:56
General of the Forums
Armchair_General
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 
Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 SPQR Campaign Model Forum Group Build Victor 

Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDG View Post
I can see if Alex was'nt running the forum/site and all, but he does, so I think that gives him some leeway, just a guess here on my part. I don't agree with some of his thoughts about this "little Russian war", but it can be very fun and educational all the same, for me anyways.

Cheers, if it is here or there, it works for me, Alex likes to "hang" over there rather than being at other places on ACG, at least sinse I've known him fair enough?

Tom
But why move JML's thread and leave the other OT about Georgia in the RKKA?

I'm not asking you to answer this, but this isn't cool the way I see it... I don't care either way if amvas chooses to just post in the RKKA, but by not moving all the threads gives a hypocritical impression, does it not!

Old 21 Aug 08, 03:03
Lieutenant General
United_States

TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100] TRDG has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Wink Not really

I mean is Alex getting something "special" on his own forum, if so I don't see it, a couple threads is not earth shattering. I hav'nt seen you post on them either, so what is the big deal, I'm sure if the ACG staff sees a big outcry on moving a thread or two, I bet they will talk to Alex and see what he has to say, plain and simple I think.
So far I don't see that here, and some of the ACG members who usually don't go there just might find some other interesting topics, is that bad in your opinion?

I take it you have PMed ACG management, and the reply was?

Tom
Old 21 Aug 08, 03:13
General of the Forums
Armchair_General

All is good mate, I just seek an official explanation, nothing more.

I like to just try and read as much as possible about the conflict, even your thread at the zone... cheers mate!

Sponsored Links

Old 21 Aug 08, 03:23
Lieutenant General
United_States

Wink No prob

An interesting subject anywhere we all go and post, I just hope it gets solved in the best way possible for all parties concerned, Georgia, Russia and the good old US of A!!

Cheers, to more interesting discussions ahead, wherever they may be!!

Tom

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!