StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > World War II > Armor in World War II > German and Axis Armor

Notices and Announcements

German and Axis Armor Discuss German and Axis armored fighting vehicles in World War II. This is also the forum for Achtung Panzer.

Old 13 Jul 15, 22:53
Major
United_States

Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Cult Icon

Thanks for the info I would have just quoted your reply but a window popped up saying I'm not allowed to post quotes or attachments until I have 5 posts.

Very odd rule

Yes I saw your signature I also have Death of the Leaping Horsemen and the Defense of Moscow(North).I do not own any of the Glantz books.I have almost all of the JF books including the older out of print books.They will be reprinting the Leibstandarte series in a year or two(volumes 1 and 2 are very hard to buy at a reasonable price)

Regards,Kurt
Old 15 Jul 15, 04:22
General of the Forums
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 

Cult Icon is simply cracking [600]
Cult Icon is simply cracking [600] Cult Icon is simply cracking [600] Cult Icon is simply cracking [600] Cult Icon is simply cracking [600] Cult Icon is simply cracking [600] Cult Icon is simply cracking [600] Cult Icon is simply cracking [600] Cult Icon is simply cracking [600] Cult Icon is simply cracking [600] Cult Icon is simply cracking [600] Cult Icon is simply cracking [600] Cult Icon is simply cracking [600]
Where did you hear of the reprinting of SSLAH?

Oh, I've read most of Glantz's published (Kansas/Helion) books but not his self-published work. I liked everything I read, but of his material the Stalingrad Trilogy is clearly his magnum opus. Barbarossa Derailed is essential. Colossus Reborn was very useful.

Last edited by Cult Icon; 15 Jul 15 at 11:56..
Old 15 Jul 15, 08:55
Recruit
Ukraine

Viktor1960 is a balanced individual [0]
I have the original compressor to the German Panther V tank running. I want sell.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF8246.JPG (90.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0350.JPG (146.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF8251.JPG (104.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 16 Jul 15, 00:02
Major
United_States

Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kurt Knispel has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Cult Icon

I emailed John the owner of J.J.FEDOROWICZ PUBLISHING INC. about a possible reprint of the SSLAH series or at least the rare volumes 1 and 2 and he replied personally that its in his future plans but that he has some other projects first maybe a couple years.

Regards,Kurt

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!