HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Forum Resources > The Barracks

Notices and Announcements

The Barracks For stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Members can retire from the serious discussions elsewhere on the forums...and relax here.

Old 16 Feb 06, 02:21
Major General
Sinc
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300]
Does my hand smell funny?
Old 16 Feb 06, 17:03
ACG Forum Staff
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Leatherneck has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho1943
Does my hand smell funny?
Uhhhhhhhh. I'm not going ask. lol.......
Old 17 Feb 06, 00:05
General of the Forums
Sinc
5 Year Service Ribbon 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
CWiE 1939-45 Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500]
Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherneck
THE DOCTOR: Everyone! I got some news!

THE DOCTOR: Hmph. Anyway. We got a winner here!

THE DOCTOR: The winner is..................

THE DOCTOR: TSAR!!!!

Wow, Iím so surprised. I donít know what to say.
I would like to thank the members of the academy who displayed incredibly good taste by voting for me and my girlfriend for staying with me through the lean years. My agent Murray, you still owe me $7.50 for lunch. And last but not least my parents who made me, literally, the person I am today.
Old 17 Feb 06, 00:11
ACG Forum Staff
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Congarst, TSAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooops.......heh.
Old 17 Feb 06, 00:39
General of the Forums
Sinc
5 Year Service Ribbon 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 

Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500] Tsar is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Congarst, TSAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooops.......heh.
Donít you people ever sleep?

Old 17 Feb 06, 00:44
Major General
Sinc
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsar
Donít you people ever sleep?
Not until I win this sucker!
Old 17 Feb 06, 10:24
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100]
TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100] TacCovert4 is a pillar of the community [1100]
Although there is really no point to this thread, since someone will undoubtedly reply just to tell me that I am not a winner because they replied last, I chose voluntarily to add to the seething idiocy by including my own runon, complex sentance which will do nothing more than prompt a response stating that I haven't won the nonexistant prize which is the bounty of being the last one to reply to this thread before SHEAT gets irritated enough at his bandwith being taken over by such a useless conglomeration of run on complex sentances and closes the thread thereby creating a winner to the competition, but in the spirit of the thread yay I'm the last one to reply, now someone please post your own run on complex sentance taking an inordinate amount of time and characters to tell me that I am not a winner, further proving my point as stated in the earlier part of this run on complex sentance.

Lt. Dan, Company XO and sometimes Armored Car commander.
Old 17 Feb 06, 11:00
Major General
Sinc
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacCovert4
Although there is really no point to this thread, since someone will undoubtedly reply just to tell me that I am not a winner because they replied last, I chose voluntarily to add to the seething idiocy by including my own runon, complex sentance which will do nothing more than prompt a response stating that I haven't won the nonexistant prize which is the bounty of being the last one to reply to this thread before SHEAT gets irritated enough at his bandwith being taken over by such a useless conglomeration of run on complex sentances and closes the thread thereby creating a winner to the competition, but in the spirit of the thread yay I'm the last one to reply, now someone please post your own run on complex sentance taking an inordinate amount of time and characters to tell me that I am not a winner, further proving my point as stated in the earlier part of this run on complex sentance.
No Point? No Point? The last poster gets a prize!
Old 17 Feb 06, 17:09
ACG Forum Staff
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
No Point? No Point? The last poster gets a prize!
Yeah! The last poster gets a good prize (Free Car? Million dollars?) !

Ooooooooops.

Last one here!
Old 17 Feb 06, 18:32
Major General
Sinc
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
Yeah! The last poster gets a good prize (Free Car? Million dollars?) !

Ooooooooops.

Last one here!
I've been told from reliable sources the prize will be some used gum.
Old 17 Feb 06, 19:33
ACG Forum Staff
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
I've been told from reliable sources the prize will be some used gum.
That's probably for you If win......heh.
Old 18 Feb 06, 04:09
General of the Forums
Sinc

Well. Looks like you win this one Austin.
Old 18 Feb 06, 04:46
Major General
Sinc
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsar
Well. Looks like you win this one Austin.
not so fast
Old 18 Feb 06, 06:47
Sergeant Major
United_States
March Offensive 

granite is on the path to success [1-99] granite is on the path to success [1-99] granite is on the path to success [1-99] granite is on the path to success [1-99]
I'll slip in here just to "gum" up the works....
Old 18 Feb 06, 08:56
Brigadier General
Poland
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200] Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200] Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200] Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200] Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200] Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200] Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200] Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200] Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200] Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200] Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200] Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200] Draco Borealis is walking in the light [200]
Admin stop it! oops hehm
Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!