HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Forum Resources > The Barracks

Notices and Announcements

The Barracks For stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Members can retire from the serious discussions elsewhere on the forums...and relax here.

Old 06 Dec 08, 20:09
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign 

Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
They do live a sedated life style though -- I'd go nuts without my computer - but they all seem to do well with no electricity -- it's a wonder.
They need an icon for laughing hysterically. Those guys have cell phones, land lines they pay for in other peoples names and use. Solar panels to use electricty with. Private drivers to get around. The kids go to the mall in uniform then change into normal clothes and just go nuts on the town. They sometimes have cars in other peoles names and drive them on the sly. Biggest bunch of cheaters I've never seen. My bias is showing, oh crap. One of them may be reading this now.
Old 06 Dec 08, 20:09
General of the Forums
Austria
5 Year Service Ribbon SPQR Campaign Greatest Westerns Campaign 

Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
Yes - Eli plays for the 'New York Football Giants" -- what a team name <sigh>

Hmm -- do you guys have running water and everything up there yet ? -- Besides in the rivers and stream I mean.

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)
Old 06 Dec 08, 20:10
ACG Forums - Field Marshal
Sami
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Erkki is simply cracking [600]
Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600]
1, 2 , 3, 4 , 5
You've been talking 'bout' you want the war to cease
But when you show us hope, then we will show you peace"

Bounty Killa - look into my eyes

When in doubt: Blame Putin!
Old 06 Dec 08, 20:11
General of the Forums
Austria

Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyhcoward View Post
They need an icon for laughing hysterically. Those guys have cell phones, land lines they pay for in other peoples names and use. Solar panels to use electricty with. Private drivers to get around. The kids go to the mall in uniform then change into normal clothes and just go nuts on the town. They sometimes have cars in other peoles names and drive them on the sly. Biggest bunch of cheaters I've never seen. My bias is showing, oh crap. One of them may be reading this now.
I'm sure several are over at a non Amish friends house reading every word you post -- there will be protesters at the door on Monday

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)
Old 06 Dec 08, 20:12
General of the Forums
Luxembourg
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

General Brock has disabled reputation
We have always had fresh running water up here we send it to you bunch regularly in bottles and for the Nuc,s Hard water we got it all up here.

Old 06 Dec 08, 20:13
Lieutenant General
United_States

Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200] Psyhcoward is walking in the light [200]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
I'm sure several are over at a non Amish friends house reading every word you post -- there will be protesters at the door on Monday
I still have time to lay the blame at your door.

Me: "It was Franz, he's a computer genius. He hacked my account somehow:

Amish: " Well chust where does he live?"

Me: "Somewhere in Ontario, goes by the alias, General Brock:
Old 06 Dec 08, 20:16
General of the Forums
Austria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyhcoward View Post
I still have time to lay the blame at your door.

Me: "It was Franz, he's a computer genius. He hacked my account somehow:

Amish: " Well chust where does he live?"

Me: "Somewhere in Ontario, goes by the alias, General Brock:
This is a very workable plan !!! I like it. Send them to Haliburton or some off the wall place like that -- I think dick cheney owns the place

Old 06 Dec 08, 20:18
General of the Forums
Luxembourg

How far do you think that will go with a handle like Psyhcoward.

Old 06 Dec 08, 20:20
General of the Forums
Austria

You think they might mistrust his information ?

Old 06 Dec 08, 20:21
General of the Forums
Luxembourg

Would you?

Sponsored Links

Old 06 Dec 08, 20:25
ACG Forums - Field Marshal
Sami
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Erkki is simply cracking [600]
Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600] Erkki is simply cracking [600]
Confess and I can have you all walk the plank before breakfast!
You've been talking 'bout' you want the war to cease
But when you show us hope, then we will show you peace"

Bounty Killa - look into my eyes

When in doubt: Blame Putin!
Old 06 Dec 08, 20:26
Lieutenant General
United_States

But I'm a trustworthy kind of guy. I sell guns and beer to the people here, they all like me.
Old 06 Dec 08, 20:27
General of the Forums
Austria

Wouldn't after breakfast do just as well ?? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for your continued good health and wellbeing !!

Old 06 Dec 08, 20:28
General of the Forums
Luxembourg

No explanation needed.

Old 06 Dec 08, 20:29
Lieutenant General
United_States

I see the Amish called in outside muscle.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!