StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > Korean War

Notices and Announcements

Korean War The Korean War (1950 - 53)

Old 12 Jul 16, 03:23
First Sergeant
United_States

Blair Maynard is on the path to success [1-99] Blair Maynard is on the path to success [1-99] Blair Maynard is on the path to success [1-99] Blair Maynard is on the path to success [1-99] Blair Maynard is on the path to success [1-99]
I dont see this mentioned here. This includes a lot of interviews with Russian pilots who flew for China:
O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, sloths, carp, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats
Old 07 Mar 17, 02:51
Private
United_States

thewaryouknow2 is a balanced individual [0]
The forgotten war...thanks for helping to keep it alive in our minds and hearts.
Old 10 Mar 17, 20:46
Sergeant Major
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

ktnbs is on the path to success [1-99] ktnbs is on the path to success [1-99] ktnbs is on the path to success [1-99]
Most enjoyable viewing. Thanks!
Old 02 May 17, 18:04
Sergeant
Portugal

Lusitano is on the path to success [1-99] Lusitano is on the path to success [1-99]
Good evening to all friends, if this post is in the wrong place, I ask the administration to move it to the correct place. Thank you very much.
About north korea threat to the united states of america, i say this by the united states of america part is bladi bladá music.
North korea territory territory 120,540 km2 population 23 million.
A country so small that it shakes the great power that is the United States of America as it also makes the great China shake. President trump is ashamed, you remind me of your predecessors presidents of america portugal and spain two facist countries and were never intimated by the united states of america, in the 60s António Oliveira Salazar president of Portugal madou an ultimatum to the united states of america because of America is putting its nose to where it was not called because of the Portuguese excolonies on the African continent, about this story I have never heard of here in the English or American forum.I have nothing against the American people, my counter is against American politics, because American politics has the craze of being the masters of the world, between obama and the trump suit for badly choose obama, surely they voted in Trump are sorry, concluding and summarizing American politicians tell you a Portuguese saying "men do not measure their hands, the bigger the tree the bigger the fall" do you know what this saying means? Trump of the two one or fulfill with your word on the korea of the north or else put your tongue in ass and deicham to be president of the united states because here in europe you are an anecdote.
--------
Portuguese proverb
God created white and black, the Portuguese created the mulatto.

»»»»»

Deus criou o branco e o preto,os Portuguêses criaram o mulato

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!