StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > World History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 11 May 05, 11:56
Sergeant
Canada
ACG Ten Year Service Award 

Josh is on the path to success [1-99]
Wassup?
Old 11 May 05, 18:18
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99]
You gotta go easy on the drink Josh LOL

Is it just me, or does CPT show as only having one post ?
Old 11 May 05, 18:27
ACG Forums - Guardiano di Roma
Pirate
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 
SPQR Campaign 

Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Off Topic forum does not add to your post count.

Welcome to the forums, CPT!

ACG History Today

BoRG
Old 11 May 05, 18:28
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia

Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99]
Oh yeah, silly me.. thanks Admiral
Old 11 May 05, 18:35
Corporal
United_States

MAJ is a balanced individual [0]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral
The Off Topic forum does not add to your post count.

Welcome to the forums, CPT!

The main forum I hang out in would not like this at all.

Last edited by MAJ; 21 May 05 at 20:14..
Old 11 May 05, 20:22
ACG Forums - Guardiano di Roma
Pirate
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 
SPQR Campaign 

Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Har!

ACG History Today

BoRG
Old 21 May 05, 17:40
General
Canada

Bow has a spectacular aura about [400]
Bow has a spectacular aura about [400] Bow has a spectacular aura about [400] Bow has a spectacular aura about [400] Bow has a spectacular aura about [400] Bow has a spectacular aura about [400]
Question...Whats the membership number total up till now ???

Bow on the island

per ardua ad astra
Old 21 May 05, 17:42
Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Sinc
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Model Forum Group Build 

Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800]
Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow
Question...Whats the membership number total up till now ???

Bow on the island

per ardua ad astra

It tells you at the bottom of the index page.

Dr. S.
Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk
Old 21 May 05, 19:24
Private
UK

David is a balanced individual [0]
Tell me doctor, are you "mostly killing people" in a slow and most sinister fashion? Or is it just work?
Old 21 May 05, 19:40
Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Sinc
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Model Forum Group Build 

Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800]
Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Tell me doctor, are you "mostly killing people" in a slow and most sinister fashion? Or is it just work?
Oh, honestly, it's too dull to talk about.

Dr. S.
Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk
Sponsored Links

Old 27 May 05, 16:20
Lance Corporal
United_States

Ruchelli is a balanced individual [0]
Hello all . I am a new member! I just signed up a couple of days ago. I loved the magazine so much that I had to order me a subscription. However, due to the magazine only coming out every 2 months I couldnít wait. So here I am. My love of the military has been with me ever since I was a kid and shook the hand of the most powerful General on earth. (At that time.) General Galvin in SHAPE Belgium at a meeting during the collapse of the Berlin wall. I have always wanted to be a general, just like him. However seeing as how I am not in the military, it might be a little hard for me to achieve my dream :sigh1: . Oh well, I guess I will have to live out my military career through the "you command" in Armchair General. So far I have a 100% in the "Fire & Steel" series. Granted, I have only read one magazine to date . But I plan on reading the rest from here on out. Iím glad to be a member of this community. We all have so much in common.
Old 27 May 05, 16:22
Lieutenant General
United_States

Secret Agent is on the path to success [1-99] Secret Agent is on the path to success [1-99]
Welcome!

One word of advice: Stay away from Dr. Sinister, if you value your life!

*sounds of unfortunate individuals being devoured by cloned dinosaurs in background*
Old 27 May 05, 16:25
General of the Forums
Pirate
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 
Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+]

Welcome aboard, Ruchelli!

I joined in about the same manner...bought a magazine...subscribed...next thing I knew, I was spending my ever expanding lunch hours here!
Old 02 Jun 05, 12:11
Lance Corporal
United_States

Ruchelli is a balanced individual [0]
Thanks for the warm welcome. Im glad to be here.
Old 02 Jun 05, 15:37
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia

Yes Welcome Ruchelli ! Glad you're here ! What are some of your interests and specialties ? I'm sure you'll find lots on the boards to get involved with. Something for everyone here ! (except knitting and recipes - I can't seem to get the guys interested in that )

Mim

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!