StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > World History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 20 Jun 17, 03:56
Private
United_States

riddent is on the path to success [1-99]
Thank you Kaiser, I will keep that in mind.
Old 29 Jun 17, 23:07
Recruit
Canada

stevescan is on the path to success [1-99]
Hello everyone, new to the forum, interested in military modelling, military history and looking to get back into gaming again.
Old 29 Jun 17, 23:15
ACG Forums - Field Marshall
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 Model Forum Group Build 
SPQR Campaign 

Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevescan View Post
Hello everyone, new to the forum, interested in military modelling, military history and looking to get back into gaming again.
Welcome. What is the time period of your favorite history?

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg
Old 14 Jul 17, 23:37
Recruit
Canada

stevescan is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salinator View Post
Welcome. What is the time period of your favorite history?
Thanks Borg,
My interest runs from ancient Rome and Greece, medieval/English Civil war, Arab- Israeli wars Iraq and Afghanistan.
Old 28 Jul 17, 13:17
Recruit
United_States

McNooge87 is on the path to success [1-99]
Greetings

Hello all, I'm more of a fantasy rpg gamer, but I'm trying to track down a user who posted a cool d&d inventory sheet in 2008 lol. Need 5 posts before I can private message them!

I can't post links yet either, but this is the thread on Armcahir General: showthread.php?t=65566

and the poster in question is ROOBARB

If someone can help me get in contact, I'd appreciate it!

Cheers
Old 28 Jul 17, 17:14
Private
Canada

Ken S. is on the path to success [1-99]
Hello, I'm Ken. My interests are many, but mainly I focus on researching Canadian involvement in the ACW and WWI from the Canadian and German perspectives.
Old 30 Jul 17, 20:15
Lieutenant General
Canada
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Sparlingo has a spectacular aura about [400]
Sparlingo has a spectacular aura about [400] Sparlingo has a spectacular aura about [400]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken S. View Post
Hello, I'm Ken. My interests are many, but mainly I focus on researching Canadian involvement in the ACW and WWI from the Canadian and German perspectives.
Welcome Ken, anything you have on German perspective of Canadian involvement in the ACW and WW1 I'm very interested in. There was some threads talking about this quite some time ago, when the WW1 thread was much more active. There are some documents that showed the German ratings of Canadian Divisions in WW1 showing all four Canadian divisions obtaining the highest ranking from the German perspective. A;so some documents from IBIS on Canadian Trench raiding etc. I'll try to find them and PM them to you.
Old 08 Aug 17, 10:15
Recruit
Denmark

krabbe is on the path to success [1-99]
Hi I'm new here. Looking forward to be here. My interests are Military history from old days to now.

Last edited by krabbe; 09 Aug 17 at 06:11..
Old 01 Sep 17, 08:12
General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
Welcome to the forum James, but be careful about what you read - most of us have no clue and couldn't buy a clue if we found someone to loan us a dollar
LOL missed you Gery good to see you are back my friend...

Old 01 Sep 17, 15:44
General of the Forums
Austria
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign SPQR Campaign 

Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
Hi Robbie Lynn -- It's good to have a little time, now and then, to come play. I'm glad to see you're still here and active as well

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG
Sponsored Links

Old 02 Sep 17, 00:39
General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
Hi Robbie Lynn -- It's good to have a little time, now and then, to come play. I'm glad to see you're still here and active as well
Oh definitely,,doing okay just taking care of my mom now but this weekend is Old Germany's Octoberfest which starts tonight..probably have to cut loose some though..draws a good crowd..

Old 02 Sep 17, 06:01
General of the Forums
Austria
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign SPQR Campaign 

Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Lynne View Post
Oh definitely,,doing okay just taking care of my mom now but this weekend is Old Germany's Octoberfest which starts tonight..probably have to cut loose some though..draws a good crowd..
They're starting about 3 weeks early LOL -- It's not very far from Edmond. If I find time I may drive over - even though it's being held "Sooner" than it should be LOL.

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG
Old 07 Sep 17, 00:11
Private
United_States

CarlSnow is on the path to success [1-99]
Thanks for having me

Mostly interested in Vietnam, the POW angle. WW 11, anything to do with 20th century history. I had a couple uncles in the second WW. 3 cousins in. Nam
I'm married I live in Vegas Semi Retired
Old 07 Sep 17, 00:20
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Welcome aboard.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman
Old 03 Oct 17, 17:03
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Mountain Man has disabled reputation
Welcome to the forum!

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!