StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > World History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 27 Feb 17, 17:02
General of the Forums
Australia
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassad View Post
Hello everybody, I'm Kassad (as in Hyperion), and I first stumbled across this forum a couple years ago. After watching some of it's threads I thought it would be interesting to give my two cents of what I know and ask directly about what I don't. I can't be very active as I don't have much time for anything, but I might ask questions every now and then and try to at least be of some use around here.

I am mostly interested in the military history of World War II, although I am fairly competent at discussing ancient (especially roman) history too. Also, I am from Spain, and come from a family of combatants in the Spanish Civil War, so I am very interested in that particular period of time as well. I hope my stay here can be productive both for me and the community.
Roman history? Then welcome times 10. We need more like that around here.

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!
Old 19 Mar 17, 08:30
Recruit
Netherlands

lordroel is on the path to success [1-99]
My name is Lordroel, i like military history a lot and hoop to learn a lot from being a member of this forum.
Old 19 Mar 17, 23:00
Sergeant
Switzerland

AntiWarmanCake8 is on the path to success [1-99]
I'm not 100% new to the forum but it been ages since I was here on a active or semi-active basis and I like to come back here "full time". I like to help out where I can .

Archduke Charles!
Old 22 Mar 17, 03:09
Lieutenant Colonel
EU
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99]
Welcom.��
Old 22 Mar 17, 05:41
Lieutenant Colonel
EU
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99] grishnak is on the path to success [1-99]
Apart from three nymphs the standard is very high here.You should have fun.I know of some one who served in the civil war,but probably on the other side.
Sponsored Links

Old 24 Mar 17, 01:41
General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiWarmanCake8 View Post
I'm not 100% new to the forum but it been ages since I was here on a active or semi-active basis and I like to come back here "full time". I like to help out where I can .
Hello and welcome to ACG forums

Old 09 Apr 17, 01:29
Recruit
United_States

Faffyduck is on the path to success [1-99]
Big hello to all members...faffyduck
Here ...I sound like Archie Bunker already...Been following these forums for years , learning a lot and know I'm outta my league so all I'm giving is gonna be my goofy opine lol if I even do that...
Old 14 Apr 17, 05:15
General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faffyduck View Post
Here ...I sound like Archie Bunker already...Been following these forums for years , learning a lot and know I'm outta my league so all I'm giving is gonna be my goofy opine lol if I even do that...
Hello and welcome to ACG forums..

Old 21 Apr 17, 15:32
General of the Forums
Austria
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign SPQR Campaign 

Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faffyduck View Post
Goofy Opinions are my specialty but I always appreciate all the help we can get when others chip in with poignant blather

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG
Old 21 Apr 17, 18:18
ACG Forums - Guardiano di Roma
Pirate
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 
Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) SPQR Campaign 

Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Franzius!

Good to see ya, old friend!

Scipius

ACG History Today

BoRG
Old 21 Apr 17, 21:47
General of the Forums
Austria

Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500] Kaiser Franz is a jewel in the rough [500]
It's good to see you again - Admiral - Wes - Scipius -- certainly glad to see you're running a tight ship and keeping to Forum active -- I hope to resume participation on a regular basis very soon -- the road blocks and speed bumps are being removed - one by one - and the end of the work zone is in sight

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG
Old 22 Apr 17, 16:52
General of the Forums
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+]  [+1]
Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Ye Gery, fantastic to see ya. Did you get out on one of those early release deals for good behavior?

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

'half-baked, spurious nationalism'
Old 26 Apr 17, 15:49
General of the Forums
Austria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Pint John View Post
Ye Gery, fantastic to see ya. Did you get out on one of those early release deals for good behavior?
Good afternoon John -- nice to see you again LOL -- I regret to say that "good behavior" is not one of my many stellar virtues

BoRG
Old 19 Jun 17, 04:53
Private
United_States

riddent is on the path to success [1-99]
Hey, all! James here and recently hooked with military history! I'm gonna spend some time reading around here.
Old 19 Jun 17, 15:40
General of the Forums
Austria

Welcome to the forum James, but be careful about what you read - most of us have no clue and couldn't buy a clue if we found someone to loan us a dollar

BoRG
Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!