StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > World History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 23 Apr 16, 20:44
ACG Forums - General Staff
France
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Summer Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Now you can spend too much time in here! Welcome!

Pruitt

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"
Old 03 May 16, 03:14
Private
United_States

AdaRobinson is on the path to success [1-99]
Hello Everyone.
I am Ada. New here. Glad to join this forum
Old 03 May 16, 03:31
ACG Forums - Field Marshall
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 Model Forum Group Build 
SPQR Campaign 

Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdaRobinson View Post
Hello Everyone.
I am Ada. New here. Glad to join this forum
Glad to have you!

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg
Old 03 May 16, 11:32
Recruit
United_States

av8r1000 is on the path to success [1-99]
Hey all. I've just joined and am looking forward to being apart of this forum. I recently just got out of the US Army as a Cw2 Blackhawk pilot.
Old 03 May 16, 22:38
United_States
Summer Campaign Greatest Westerns Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 

Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Welcome aboard av8r1000! Looking forward to reading your posts.
Old 04 Jun 16, 12:27
First Lieutenant
Canada

SmackUm is on the path to success [1-99] SmackUm is on the path to success [1-99] SmackUm is on the path to success [1-99] SmackUm is on the path to success [1-99] SmackUm is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by av8r1000 View Post
Hey all. I've just joined and am looking forward to being apart of this forum. I recently just got out of the US Army as a Cw2 Blackhawk pilot.
Cool... I know a fellow from Chicago he comes up here to fish every summer he manned a Mini Gun on a chopper in Vietnam.
I can remember him saying he could clear the trees off an entire hill side with it quite the weapon.
Old 22 Jun 16, 22:30
Recruit
Australia

Bazza is on the path to success [1-99]
Hello , I'm new . Read a lot of books on military history and history in general .

Have a special interest in Russia and the awful atrocities that happened there since the revolution . Just finished reading a book called "The Forsaken " which is largely about the terror of the 1930s and the GULAG experience of survivors , some of who were American citizens ! What an awful time to be a Russian ?

Also I have a fascination with what happened to displaced people and German POWS post 1945 . Did 1,500,000 German POWS really dissapear into the Soviet Union to be shot etc ? I read a reference that there was a GULAG on Wrangel Island where a big bunch of German officers were taken and none survived . Could that be true ?
Old 03 Jul 16, 15:04
Recruit
Canada

Lieutenant_Burr is on the path to success [1-99]
Introduction

Hello fellow war gentlemen and gals,

I'm new to the forum and I'm actually studying History in University. I am passionate about military history, especially from the death of Jesus Christ to 1815. I paint historical miniatures and appreciate video games such as the Total War series, Mount and Blade, Battlefield(PS4). You can add me on steam under Lieutenant_Burr.
Old 11 Jul 16, 20:21
United_States
Summer Campaign Greatest Westerns Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 

Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Biscuit has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Welcome aboard LT Burr! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Old 12 Jul 16, 19:45
Staff Sergeant
United_States

bart dale is on the path to success [1-99] bart dale is on the path to success [1-99]
HI, I am new to the forum. Salinator who is a member of this forum happened to mention it on another forum that we are also both members of. I just have a general interest in history, but in particular the question of why things turned out the way they did. I never studiiedstudied history beyond what was taught in school, and didn't learn much world history, mostly just American.
Sponsored Links

Old 12 Jul 16, 21:42
General of the Forums
United_States
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+]  [+1]
Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Well, let me welcome all you Fkn New Guys. Pots and pans are in he kitchen, I need a cup of coffee first thing in the morning, get with the program and sometime or later you'll have some fun. Oh, the grease trap still needs cleaning, get with it nob.

Come on in an start adding to our great forum.
t

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

'half-baked, spurious nationalism'
Old 12 Jul 16, 23:17
ACG Forums - Field Marshall
United_States
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 Model Forum Group Build 
SPQR Campaign 

Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bart dale View Post
HI, I am new to the forum. Salinator who is a member of this forum happened to mention it on another forum that we are also both members of. I just have a general interest in history, but in particular the question of why things turned out the way they did. I never studiiedstudied history beyond what was taught in school, and didn't learn much world history, mostly just American.
Welcome about bart. Keep in mind that our thread pages are 25 posts and it is only 10 post at the site that we met. We have some famous ones that we try not to mention because who has time to read a thread with 350 pages or one that is about to breach 3 million views?

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg
Old 21 Jul 16, 21:07
Recruit
United_States

orannj is on the path to success [1-99]
Hey everyone. New here. Studied history in undergrad and now on my masters. Focus has been on Napoleonic Era, mid-late 19th century and early colonization, 1500's - 1700's. Looking forward to chatting with you folks.
Old 21 Jul 16, 21:32
United_States

Welcome aboard orannj! I don't hang out in those forums very often, but you'll find some folks that know their history and enjoy discussing it.
Old 10 Aug 16, 22:30
Private
United_States

23 Blast is on the path to success [1-99]
New Member - Hello!

Hi all,

Just found this site and am looking forward to many interesting discussions. I've always been interested in history, and for whatever reason, military history in particular. My knowledge is rather broad, but also quite shallow, and am looking forward to deepening my understanding here.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!