StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > World History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 23 Jan 15, 00:51
Colonel
United_States
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

BobTheBarbarian is walking in the light [200] BobTheBarbarian is walking in the light [200] BobTheBarbarian is walking in the light [200] BobTheBarbarian is walking in the light [200] BobTheBarbarian is walking in the light [200] BobTheBarbarian is walking in the light [200] BobTheBarbarian is walking in the light [200] BobTheBarbarian is walking in the light [200] BobTheBarbarian is walking in the light [200] BobTheBarbarian is walking in the light [200] BobTheBarbarian is walking in the light [200] BobTheBarbarian is walking in the light [200]
Hello, Everyone!

This is BobTheBarbarian signing in from the United States. I'm pretty raw at this stuff and just getting used to the format (so don't get too mad if I screw something up!), but I love history and am very glad to be here!
Old 23 Jan 15, 02:32
General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600]
jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600]
Hello to all the newbies..........If you learn nothing else........learn to grow a thick skin.........
Old 23 Jan 15, 07:55
Recruit
Brazil

Menfis is on the path to success [1-99]
Hi, to all of the members.

I just signed in today, and I don't speak English that well, but I'm learning fast, I think so!
I love Economy, History and Mathematics... as well as battles. I like reading and games too.

It's nice to be on the forum.
Old 17 Feb 15, 16:25
Recruit
United_States

emorybroad is a balanced individual [0]
Hi all! LOL at grow some thick skin...I am going to like it here. See yu around the forums!
Old 19 Feb 15, 22:03
Staff Sergeant
United_States

WarFilms44 is on the path to success [1-99] WarFilms44 is on the path to success [1-99] WarFilms44 is on the path to success [1-99] WarFilms44 is on the path to success [1-99]
New member, first post. I enjoy military history, firearm collecting, battlefield tactics, and WW2 history. Also, I enjoy video editing as a hobby.
Sponsored Links

Old 20 Feb 15, 23:13
Recruit
United_States

wickedmountain is a balanced individual [0]
Hi All New member here I enjoy many historical things and like learning even more history glad to be here with you all
Old 24 Feb 15, 10:07
Recruit
United_States

kransburg is on the path to success [1-99]
New member from Colorado with new WW2 Graphic novel

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just came out with a new Graphic novel about the Russian front during WW2 called Russian Front Wolf - No Surrender at Korsun. The story revolves around a German soldier Wolfgang 'Wolf' Maiers who is surrounded by the Russians and has to make a breakout. Its full color with lots of art with tanks and even Stukas! For those interested in WW2 and the German army, this a more unusual approach. It is not a comic book - I wanted to create something different and use illustrations to supplement my story. Check it out on Amazon.com and Kindle and tell me what you think. Thanks for a great website! I am the author and illustrator working out of Colorado and an avid WW2 enthusiast and I am glad to see others. Thanks!
Old 06 Mar 15, 15:47
Sergeant
United_States

jdkeyes1 is on the path to success [1-99]
Hello everyone. Long-time lurker who finally decided to join up. I'm from the Southern California region and have a deep passion for all things history. My major interest tends toward the Napoleonic period onward to the present, but I've dabbled in just about everything. I'm also an avid gamer and sometime ACW re-enactor. Looking forward to some new opportunities to learn from some of the knowledgeable posters around here.
Old 06 Mar 15, 19:55
Colonel
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100] Kevin Kenneally has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Thumbs up Hello to all my "friends" that missed me.

Hey Guys,

Its been a long time since I've visited here; real life issues have kept me rather busy, as well as the three G-kids who are now in Kindergarten.

I'll try and make an appearence at least once a week from now on, and continue to be a "Good Samaritan" here.

Lastly, I will be trying to find a new job starting April 1st; my current job will cease to exist the last weekend of this month.

Kevin
Old 18 Mar 15, 18:24
Recruit
United_States

Noumenal Subuai is a balanced individual [0]
Hello. Love history, philosophy, politics and such.
Old 19 Mar 15, 09:18
Recruit
England

silversmith is on the path to success [1-99]
Good day to you all; Silversmith here, hailing from Blighty.

I love debate, history (social, political or military) and ladies, but not necessarily in that order!
Old 19 Mar 15, 12:04
Recruit
United_States

olerebel is a balanced individual [0]
Hello

Hello to all. Glad to have found this site.Looks very interesting.
Old 19 Mar 15, 17:17
Recruit
UK

RocketWrench is on the path to success [1-99]
Hi everyone. I used to see the magazine in the PX at Kanadahar Airfield and stumbled across a forum about the Yom Kippur War.

I'v started the long and tedious process of getting a PhD and am a serving Major in the Royal Engineers. Having said that I have not done any engineering for a loooooong time having been doing EOD and I enjoyed a detachment to the RAF for a couple of years. Also in my youthful exuberance I did my National Service in the IDF, but that was in the mid 90s and it does not seem to mean much to me now.

I am here to have my views challenged and hopefully contribute to the discussion.
Old 20 Mar 15, 16:33
Private First Class
UK

BossHogg is on the path to success [1-99]
Hi, I'm BossHogg, I'm a former Royal Military Police corporal and now working as a motorway traffic officer. Looking forward to joining in with the topics.
Old 21 Mar 15, 09:40
General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600]
jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600] jeffdoorgunnr is simply cracking [600]
welcome newbies.......
Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!