StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > World History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 22 Jul 13, 21:03
General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gums01 View Post
Hi there I'm Stuart from Northern Ireland
I'm interested in all aspects of war and have some great family photos to share from world war 1&2.
Welcome to ACG! I'm looking forward to those photos.
Old 27 Jul 13, 13:32
Banned
United_States

Shoeless is walking in the light [200] Shoeless is walking in the light [200] Shoeless is walking in the light [200] Shoeless is walking in the light [200] Shoeless is walking in the light [200] Shoeless is walking in the light [200] Shoeless is walking in the light [200] Shoeless is walking in the light [200] Shoeless is walking in the light [200] Shoeless is walking in the light [200] Shoeless is walking in the light [200]
You know, it occurs to me that I never actually properly introduced myself in any of these threads when I first joined.

So...HELLO!

Old 03 Aug 13, 14:33
Recruit
UK

fvzz2 is a balanced individual [0]
Hello all, i currently live in kirkcaldy fife Scotland, hoping to get lots of friendly advice and info on hear
Old 03 Aug 13, 16:28
Recruit
United_States

hercules59 is a balanced individual [0]
Hello. I am a 66-year-old Vietnam veteran, finally wrote a book about my experiences. It is called "Reluctant Soldier ... Proud Veteran" and is available on Amazon.com. I believe it is of some value to historians, written from the viewpoint of an old artilleryman.
Old 11 Aug 13, 23:41
Recruit
United_States

The Wolf Man is on the path to success [1-99]
Thumbs up

Hi All,

I'm New here, and looks like a really good Forum for this kind of topic. I have always had interests in military type of history. I'm glad I found this place
Old 12 Aug 13, 09:23
Lieutenant General
Australia
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 
CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400]
Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400]
Welcome aboard, Wolf Man - any particular areas you're interested in?
Old 16 Aug 13, 01:35
General of the Forums
Pirate
5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 

Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300] Super Six 4 is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvzz2 View Post
Hello all, i currently live in kirkcaldy fife Scotland, hoping to get lots of friendly advice and info on hear
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercules59 View Post
Hello. I am a 66-year-old Vietnam veteran, finally wrote a book about my experiences. It is called "Reluctant Soldier ... Proud Veteran" and is available on Amazon.com. I believe it is of some value to historians, written from the viewpoint of an old artilleryman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf Man View Post
Hi All,

I'm New here, and looks like a really good Forum for this kind of topic. I have always had interests in military type of history. I'm glad I found this place
Welcome one and all!

--Hávamál
Old 16 Aug 13, 06:51
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400]
Welcome aboard to all the recent Recruits!

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!
Old 09 Sep 13, 23:50
Staff Sergeant
United_States

Tascosa is on the path to success [1-99]
Tenderfoot (Cheechako) sends greetings!

Howdy from Reno area. Just posted something on Texas Panhandle c.1880s
Fer a while it was plumb wild, even without the Comanche and Kiowa.
Old 10 Sep 13, 14:52
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Welcome aboard there Tascosa.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman
Sponsored Links

Old 20 Sep 13, 16:15
Sergeant
United_States

Babysan48 is on the path to success [1-99] Babysan48 is on the path to success [1-99] Babysan48 is on the path to success [1-99]
Hi Folks! I am not exactly a newbie but I have been off-line for a while due to a death in the family and my own protracted illness. Still, life goes on and I am pleased to be getting back with "ya' all".

One request; when I first "jin'ed up" I asked about any computer game available that was similar to the old Allied General. That game became unplayable due to advances in technology, at least that is what I understood at the time.

Anyway, a couple of you did offer suggestions but I failed to follow up at the time. Now I am limited in my ability to get around and would love to explore the opportunities of gaming. Please, let me have your input, it will be gratefully followed up! Many thanks!

Last edited by Babysan48; 20 Sep 13 at 16:18.. Reason: Errors in spelling and underlining.
Old 20 Sep 13, 23:48
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400]
Welcome aboard to the new Recruits!

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!
Old 01 Oct 13, 21:03
General of the Forums - Donut Dolly
South_Vietnam
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 
Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 

Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Miss Saigon has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentO View Post
hi...newbie here...

Welcome to ASG

Old 25 Oct 13, 20:02
General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Hello and welcome to ACG forums...

Old 05 Nov 13, 07:39
Recruit
United_States

erwineugene is a balanced individual [0]
hi oll well a belated hello

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!