StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > World History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 20 Feb 13, 07:22
Sergeant
France

artilleur is on the path to success [1-99]
hello I m french with a poor english...

I m looking for elements about dragons guide from kleber....

Merci par avance
Old 20 Feb 13, 08:16
Colonel
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300]
Welcome to the Armchair General forums, artilleur.
Old 20 Feb 13, 15:43
Sergeant
France

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybriar View Post
Welcome to the Armchair General forums, artilleur.
THANKS general LEE

Traveler's is always a good horse?

White like napoleon's horse....
Old 21 Feb 13, 03:22
General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by artilleur View Post

Merci par avance
Hello artilleur and welcome to ACG forums..

Old 21 Feb 13, 10:44
Sergeant
France

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Lynne View Post
Hello artilleur and welcome to ACG forums..
Thank you...my english is poor...
Sponsored Links

Old 23 Feb 13, 10:16
Lieutenant Colonel
UK

Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99] Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99] Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99] Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99] Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99] Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99] Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99]
Welcome Monsieur, things get a little () hot in this forum, so just keep to your sources, the artillery can fly at any time.
Old 23 Feb 13, 22:32
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Checkertail20 has a spectacular aura about [400]
Checkertail20 has a spectacular aura about [400] Checkertail20 has a spectacular aura about [400] Checkertail20 has a spectacular aura about [400]
Quote:
Originally Posted by artilleur View Post

Merci par avance
Welcome to ACG forums.

Don't worry about your English as I am sure it is better than my French.
Old 24 Feb 13, 05:17
Sergeant
France

thanks Gentlemen my wish is to serve french uniformology by Post about napoleonic ERA issued for example from the great Book from Lienhardt and Himbert.
Old 24 Feb 13, 05:21
Sergeant
France

my second passion is artillery specially sea cost artillery during American civil war and world war 1
Old 24 Feb 13, 23:50
Lieutenant Colonel
UK

Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99] Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99] Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99] Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99] Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99] Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99] Nickuru is on the path to success [1-99]
Welcome to the forums, the dragoons were heavy cavalry in the Napoleonic era. Not quite the cuirassiers (spelling?) but General Kleber was a master of cavalry tactics at this time.
Old 01 Mar 13, 18:57
Sergeant
United_States

Babysan48 is on the path to success [1-99] Babysan48 is on the path to success [1-99] Babysan48 is on the path to success [1-99]
A warm hello to all! I am a green recruit to this group having stumbled onto it while surfing the internet the other evening. I had been looking for a hex based computer game that involved military strategy/tactics. This has been an on again/off again quest over the years since my Allied General game was no longer operational once I purchased a new computer. I was not a happy person when that happened.

Anyway, happy that I have found you and would appreciate feedback regarding your recommendations. I am particularly interested in the Eastern Front of WWII and the American Civil War. However, would welcome your suggestions. Thanks!
Old 02 Mar 13, 21:29
Colonel
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300]
Welcome to the Armchair General forums, Wayne.

You might want to take a look at Panzer Corps.
Old 02 Mar 13, 23:19
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Checkertail20 has a spectacular aura about [400]
Checkertail20 has a spectacular aura about [400] Checkertail20 has a spectacular aura about [400] Checkertail20 has a spectacular aura about [400]
Welcome to ACG forums, Wayne.
Old 04 Mar 13, 20:20
General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600] Robbie Lynne is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babysan48 View Post
A warm hello to all! I am a green recruit to this group having stumbled onto it while surfing the internet the other evening. I had been looking for a hex based computer game that involved military strategy/tactics. This has been an on again/off again quest over the years since my Allied General game was no longer operational once I purchased a new computer. I was not a happy person when that happened.

Anyway, happy that I have found you and would appreciate feedback regarding your recommendations. I am particularly interested in the Eastern Front of WWII and the American Civil War. However, would welcome your suggestions. Thanks!
Hello and welcome to ACG forums...

Old 05 Mar 13, 19:54
Private
Australia

Rob Munch is on the path to success [1-99]
Hi all

Greetings from Australia. I am interested in all things military, but with a particular focus on the World Wars, the US Civil War and the Napoleonic Wars.

Cheers

Rob
Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!