StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > World History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 14 Apr 05, 03:45
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99]
Arrow Welcome To Our New Members ! Come in and say Hello!

We have new folks sign on to the forum each day, so I thought it might be nice to have a thread to welcome our brand new forum members.

If you've just signed up, come on over here and say hi, and let us know a little bit about you, and what your interests are !

It's a great place; there's something here for everyone, and there's only a handful of people ya gotta look out for..

A very warm welcome to our new recruits

Mim
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 14 Apr 05, 03:53
Major General
Australia

Ivan Rapkinov is walking in the light [200] Ivan Rapkinov is walking in the light [200] Ivan Rapkinov is walking in the light [200] Ivan Rapkinov is walking in the light [200] Ivan Rapkinov is walking in the light [200] Ivan Rapkinov is walking in the light [200] Ivan Rapkinov is walking in the light [200] Ivan Rapkinov is walking in the light [200] Ivan Rapkinov is walking in the light [200] Ivan Rapkinov is walking in the light [200] Ivan Rapkinov is walking in the light [200] Ivan Rapkinov is walking in the light [200]
Mim get's my award for most smilies used in one post
Old 14 Apr 05, 03:55
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia

Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99] Avalon is on the path to success [1-99]

Old 14 Apr 05, 04:24
Marshal of ACG
South_Vietnam
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Model Forum Group Build 

Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Rapkinov
Mim get's my award for most smilies used in one post
She doesn't get mine, not even a single banana!
Old 14 Apr 05, 04:37
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia

Cos I'm not that kind of girl

Old 14 Apr 05, 05:18
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia

PS.. if our new members haven't already.. don't forget to check out our Armchair General Magazine website http://www.armchairgeneral.com/ and our Warfare HQ Gaming Club http://www.warfarehq.com/

Old 14 Apr 05, 09:26
Lance Corporal
United_States

doodad is a balanced individual [0]
Thanks. I just enlisted...er, uh signed up a couple of days ago. Stumbled across the Armchair General magazine and it sent me here.

I'm a photographer by trade and have been a student of history since I was just five or so. We love to travel as a famiy, but my son and I always have to schedule something for my wife and daughter to do while we are walking battlefields.

As a private pilot, I'm also quite interested in aviation topics. Hey, I live three miles from where the Wright's first flew. Can't help it.
Old 14 Apr 05, 09:51
Lieutenant General
United_States

Secret Agent is on the path to success [1-99] Secret Agent is on the path to success [1-99]
Welcome, doodad!
Old 14 Apr 05, 11:06
General of the Forums
United_States

dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700]
dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700] dgfred is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodad
Thanks. I just enlisted...er, uh signed up a couple of days ago. Stumbled across the Armchair General magazine and it sent me here.

I'm a photographer by trade and have been a student of history since I was just five or so. We love to travel as a famiy, but my son and I always have to schedule something for my wife and daughter to do while we are walking battlefields.

As a private pilot, I'm also quite interested in aviation topics. Hey, I live three miles from where the Wright's first flew. Can't help it.
Welcome doo from a fellow Carolinian . We will expect
many great battlefield photos posted by you .
Old 14 Apr 05, 11:31
General of the Forums
Canada

LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900]
LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900]
We need to have Avalon con cajole coerce you know, outright lie to some of her girl friends and have her bring some more ladies to our forum

Hey, tell them the place is crawling with nice gentlemen

Come on, I know whe have at least 3 ladies in here, but 3 is not really enough.

Right guys?
Sponsored Links

Old 14 Apr 05, 11:36
Marshal of ACG
South_Vietnam
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Model Forum Group Build 

Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries
Come on, I know whe have at least 3 ladies in here, but 3 is not really enough.

Right guys?
true, but we can always dress you with a bikini Aries
Old 14 Apr 05, 11:41
Lieutenant General
United_States

Secret Agent is on the path to success [1-99] Secret Agent is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boonierat
true, but we can always dress you with a bikini Aries
Somehow, I just don't think he would like that. Besides, don't you think Stage - with his Photoshop - is bad enough?
Old 14 Apr 05, 12:56

Would that be a Sinister (tm) Bikini?

Old 14 Apr 05, 13:31
General of the Forums
Canada

LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900]
LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900] LRB has earned the respect of all [900]
Hmm bikini eh.

You do realise I have no concept of embarassment.

I might even do it topless

But I hope everyone has good medical coverage.

I am not going to be responsible for vision impairment and the years of psychiatric help it will cost you.
Old 14 Apr 05, 13:37
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Bariman is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Hmm bikini eh.

You do realise I have no concept of embarassment.

I might even do it topless

What kind of hat would you be wearing (or rather, not be wearing) with a bikini?

Quote:
But I hope everyone has good medical coverage.

I am not going to be responsible for vision impairment and the years of psychiatric help it will cost you.

Psychiatric help? Isn't that what the voices in my head are for?
"You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!