StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Current Events > North America

Notices and Announcements

North America Important Events in Canada and the United States. .

Old 03 Oct 17, 18:57
Colonel
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

American87 is on the path to success [1-99] American87 is on the path to success [1-99] American87 is on the path to success [1-99] American87 is on the path to success [1-99] American87 is on the path to success [1-99] American87 is on the path to success [1-99]
El Rushbo's Post-Massacre Thoughts

El Rushbo, the Mayor of Realville, has blessed us once again with his Conservative insight following the recent massacre (I like Las Vegas, so I will not tarnish it by calling the shooting the 'Vegas Massacre'):

Just take the time to read a paragraph or two, or more...

On gun safety:

"These are stats from the American Enterprise Institute. From 1994, the percentage change in number of firearms versus gun homicides. The number of firearms since 1994 has increased 56%. That’s pretty substantial. Whatever the number is, it’s substantial. A lot of guns have been purchased since 1994. Fifty-six percent increase over what it was in 1994.

But what about the gun murder rate? Well, guess what? The percentage of murders, the gun homicide rate is down 49% in the same time frame. Now, the left says more guns equals more crime, more guns equal more mayhem, more guns equals more dead people, more guns equals more murder. No, it doesn’t. Fifty-six percent increase gun ownership, 1994, 49% decline in gun homicide rates at the same time. You could say that having more guns has reduced the number of gun homicides."

On liberals exploiting tragedies:

"So that’s why people like Hillary Clinton and the brainless Jimmy Kimmel were all over the NRA yesterday, creating false narratives, false stories, exploiting the ignorant with emotional appeals when emotions are raw.

That’s how the politically craven behave, when people are suffering, when dead bodies are still warm, these vultures are flying over the scene within minutes feeding off of the crisis, feeding off of the despair. It’s no different than with the Gentle Giant in Ferguson, Missouri, “hands up, don’t shoot.” Didn’t happen. Same playbook, same feeding frenzy every time. And every time we have to show up here and start mouthing the same fact-based defense of whatever aspect of our country is under assault today by these same people."

On the NRA:

"The NRA — one more time — the NRA had nothing to do with this. You could have gotten rid of the NRA 25 years ago, this would have still happened. The NRA has no linkage to this whatsoever. There’s not a law that you could pass that would stop this guy from doing what he did. He already broke existing laws, including murder laws, to do what he did. But let’s get to the point that the reason this happened is the NRA owns the Republicans.

...The way to deal with it is respond this way. “That’s all you’ve got? That since 1998 the NRA has donated three and a half million to members of Congress? How about the fact that since 1998 labor unions have donated over $700 million to the Democrat Party in the same time period?”

“Well, that doesn’t mean anything.” Exactly. It doesn’t mean anything. “Well, the labor unions, I mean, they’re not shooting guns.” No, you’re missing the point. If you’re gonna blame financial donations and contributions by the NRA for impacting American life, then you had better be prepared to agree that twice as much money donated by Big Labor to Democrats has the same kind of impact. “It doesn’t get people killed, it doesn’t put guns in –” Not the point. Not the point. You’re trying to point out here that all of this money is itself corrupting. Well, if that’s true, then you guys have twice the problem.

...There’s no more gun safety oriented group than the NRA. But the NRA is not in charge of how people behave. But I don’t know what else you want. Every law on the books was already violated by this guy, including murder, meaning no law stopped it. You could confiscate every gun — well, you actually couldn’t do that, but let’s say you could. Let’s say you did confiscate every gun that you know exists, you could pass a constitutional amendment, you could make it illegal, and you could get every gun. This guy would still find a way to get the guns he got and use them."

On Chicago:

"Have any of these late night comedians ever done a heartfelt monologue on all of the gun murder in Chicago? The totals there dwarf what happened in Las Vegas. The thing is in Las Vegas it happened in one day. Chicago in just the last year, certainly two, has a murder total that dwarfs this. And Chicago’s run by Democrats. So we don’t really hear much.

I mean, we never hear about the NRA and its responsibilities in Chicago. We never hear late-night comedians or anybody else demanding that the NRA do something. We don’t even hear that people ought to be told to get rid of guns in Chicago. There’s literally nothing said about what goes on in Chicago. But there certainly have not been heartfelt and heart tugging tear filled monologues and comments about the gun homicides in Chicago.

Why is that, folks? Why do we not get that? Why do we not hear that? It’s been going on a lot longer than what happened in Las Vegas. But it fascinates me, and I mean, I know the answer to my question. It’s still is a fascinating question. Where is all of the hurt? Where is the heartfelt destruction and damage over what’s being done to our children in Chicago every weekend. We don’t hear a peep about it. And the answer, of course, is politics. Democrats run that town, so nothing can be wrong there."

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...ened-in-vegas/

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 04 Oct 17, 10:36
General of the Forums
United_States

Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by American87 View Post
El Rushbo, the Mayor of Realville, has blessed us once again with his Conservative insight following the recent massacre (I like Las Vegas, so I will not tarnish it by calling the shooting the 'Vegas Massacre'):

Just take the time to read a paragraph or two, or more...

On gun safety:

"These are stats from the American Enterprise Institute. From 1994, the percentage change in number of firearms versus gun homicides. The number of firearms since 1994 has increased 56%. That’s pretty substantial. Whatever the number is, it’s substantial. A lot of guns have been purchased since 1994. Fifty-six percent increase over what it was in 1994.

But what about the gun murder rate? Well, guess what? The percentage of murders, the gun homicide rate is down 49% in the same time frame. Now, the left says more guns equals more crime, more guns equal more mayhem, more guns equals more dead people, more guns equals more murder. No, it doesn’t. Fifty-six percent increase gun ownership, 1994, 49% decline in gun homicide rates at the same time. You could say that having more guns has reduced the number of gun homicides."

On liberals exploiting tragedies:

"So that’s why people like Hillary Clinton and the brainless Jimmy Kimmel were all over the NRA yesterday, creating false narratives, false stories, exploiting the ignorant with emotional appeals when emotions are raw.

That’s how the politically craven behave, when people are suffering, when dead bodies are still warm, these vultures are flying over the scene within minutes feeding off of the crisis, feeding off of the despair. It’s no different than with the Gentle Giant in Ferguson, Missouri, “hands up, don’t shoot.” Didn’t happen. Same playbook, same feeding frenzy every time. And every time we have to show up here and start mouthing the same fact-based defense of whatever aspect of our country is under assault today by these same people."

On the NRA:

"The NRA — one more time — the NRA had nothing to do with this. You could have gotten rid of the NRA 25 years ago, this would have still happened. The NRA has no linkage to this whatsoever. There’s not a law that you could pass that would stop this guy from doing what he did. He already broke existing laws, including murder laws, to do what he did. But let’s get to the point that the reason this happened is the NRA owns the Republicans.

...The way to deal with it is respond this way. “That’s all you’ve got? That since 1998 the NRA has donated three and a half million to members of Congress? How about the fact that since 1998 labor unions have donated over $700 million to the Democrat Party in the same time period?”

“Well, that doesn’t mean anything.” Exactly. It doesn’t mean anything. “Well, the labor unions, I mean, they’re not shooting guns.” No, you’re missing the point. If you’re gonna blame financial donations and contributions by the NRA for impacting American life, then you had better be prepared to agree that twice as much money donated by Big Labor to Democrats has the same kind of impact. “It doesn’t get people killed, it doesn’t put guns in –” Not the point. Not the point. You’re trying to point out here that all of this money is itself corrupting. Well, if that’s true, then you guys have twice the problem.

...There’s no more gun safety oriented group than the NRA. But the NRA is not in charge of how people behave. But I don’t know what else you want. Every law on the books was already violated by this guy, including murder, meaning no law stopped it. You could confiscate every gun — well, you actually couldn’t do that, but let’s say you could. Let’s say you did confiscate every gun that you know exists, you could pass a constitutional amendment, you could make it illegal, and you could get every gun. This guy would still find a way to get the guns he got and use them."

On Chicago:

"Have any of these late night comedians ever done a heartfelt monologue on all of the gun murder in Chicago? The totals there dwarf what happened in Las Vegas. The thing is in Las Vegas it happened in one day. Chicago in just the last year, certainly two, has a murder total that dwarfs this. And Chicago’s run by Democrats. So we don’t really hear much.

I mean, we never hear about the NRA and its responsibilities in Chicago. We never hear late-night comedians or anybody else demanding that the NRA do something. We don’t even hear that people ought to be told to get rid of guns in Chicago. There’s literally nothing said about what goes on in Chicago. But there certainly have not been heartfelt and heart tugging tear filled monologues and comments about the gun homicides in Chicago.

Why is that, folks? Why do we not get that? Why do we not hear that? It’s been going on a lot longer than what happened in Las Vegas. But it fascinates me, and I mean, I know the answer to my question. It’s still is a fascinating question. Where is all of the hurt? Where is the heartfelt destruction and damage over what’s being done to our children in Chicago every weekend. We don’t hear a peep about it. And the answer, of course, is politics. Democrats run that town, so nothing can be wrong there."

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...ened-in-vegas/
Fatso Rush is a first class a-hole and a member of the right wing tinfoil hat club. I would not believe that POS if he told me the sky was blue. As I have pointed out already in another tread, in my native Italy there hasn't been a mass shooting since 1993. In the USA a mass shooting is a yearly occurrence. To argue that the easy availability of guns has nothing to do with that is ridiculous; every weapon that the psychopathic accountant used in Vegas was purchased legally and was modified to fire in automatic mode legally. The NRA has been absolutely complicit in all of this as have our gutless politicians. Now is not a good time to talk about this????? What a BS statement! When plane crashes we talk about aircraft safety immediately. When a train derails we talk about it immediately. When an oil rig spews millions of gallons of crude in the Atlantic we talk about it immediately. But when we have a mass shooting we cannot talk about it immediately because we are somehow politicizing the issue? Horse apples!!!!

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!
Old 04 Oct 17, 11:34
Major General
United_States

ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200] ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200] ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200] ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200] ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200] ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200] ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200] ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200] ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200] ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200] ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200] ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200] ChrisF1987 is walking in the light [200]
Bimbobaugh is a douchebag plain and simple. I strongly support the Second Amendment but even I acknowledge that it's time for stricter controls on gun ownership in combination with increased mental health funding. I believe the way things were done here in New York (NOT NEW YORK CITY!) BEFORE the NYSAFE Act is a pretty reasonable balance between allowing gun ownership and protecting people from crazy people who should not be owning guns. Look folks, we can't keep handing out guns like candy to anyone who is breathing and has the money to pay. I also support banning open carry of pistols and long arms with exceptions for law enforcement, hunters, ranchers/livestock workers, people in remote/rural areas, etc. There's absolutely no reason for it especially in urban or suburban areas. Period.
Old 04 Oct 17, 13:01
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 
Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
Fatso Rush is a first class a-hole and a member of the right wing tinfoil hat club. I would not believe that POS if he told me the sky was blue. As I have pointed out already in another tread, in my native Italy there hasn't been a mass shooting since 1993. In the USA a mass shooting is a yearly occurrence. To argue that the easy availability of guns has nothing to do with that is ridiculous; every weapon that the psychopathic accountant used in Vegas was purchased legally and was modified to fire in automatic mode legally. The NRA has been absolutely complicit in all of this as have our gutless politicians. Now is not a good time to talk about this????? What a BS statement! When plane crashes we talk about aircraft safety immediately. When a train derails we talk about it immediately. When an oil rig spews millions of gallons of crude in the Atlantic we talk about it immediately. But when we have a mass shooting we cannot talk about it immediately because we are somehow politicizing the issue? Horse apples!!!!
Just curious... Would you rather believe say, Randi Rhodes, Stephanie Miller, or Ed Schultz...?
Old 04 Oct 17, 13:11
General of the Forums
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+]  [+1]
Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Half Pint John has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

'half-baked, spurious nationalism'
Old 04 Oct 17, 14:09
General of the Forums
United_States

Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bass_Man86 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
Just curious... Would you rather believe say, Randi Rhodes, Stephanie Miller, or Ed Schultz...?
I honestly don't even know who those people are. The only Randy Rhoads I can think of is the late Ozzy Osborne guitarist.

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!
Old 04 Oct 17, 14:35
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
Why would you take any Entertainer serious when it comes to politics? After all that is what they are. No different than listening to an Actor or singer... That includes the Right-wing Opioid addict that is the topic of this thread.
Of cabbages—and kings—
And why the sea is boiling hot—
And whether pigs have wings.”
― Lewis Carroll
Old 04 Oct 17, 14:45
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 
Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
I honestly don't even know who those people are. The only Randy Rhoads I can think of is the late Ozzy Osborne guitarist.
They are Progressive talk radio hosts, the counterparts on the Left to guys like Rush.

Randi Rhodes got investigated by the Secret Service for making threats against a sitting President (Bush) on her show. She's been tossed off the air for profanity and other theatrics by the FCC several times.

Stephanie Miller likes toilet humor and has stated she's drunk on wine while doing her show.

Ed Schultz has said he's for voter fraud and encouraged others to do it, on the air on several occasions. He's also dissed and said he'd debate Right wing talk hosts on several occasions. When they accepted, he backed down and shut up. He's very much a ranter that makes Limbaugh look pretty tame.

I can only take a short dose of any of this bunch's stupidity. I'm not fond of Limbaugh or guys like Michael Savage but they're streets ahead of the Left on the radio. About the only Leftist I can listen to is Thom Hartmann. At least he's calm and tries to be reasonable. I may disagree with his point-of-view, but I can respect that he's trying to have a conversation, not rant using vulgarity and ad hominems in an in your face attempt to be funny and edgy.
Old 04 Oct 17, 15:46
Captain
United_States

Nebfer is on the path to success [1-99] Nebfer is on the path to success [1-99] Nebfer is on the path to success [1-99] Nebfer is on the path to success [1-99] Nebfer is on the path to success [1-99] Nebfer is on the path to success [1-99]
I've Noticed that the Critics attacked Rush as a person rather what he was saying here. Which IIRC is often on may forums considered bad manners.
Old 04 Oct 17, 16:03
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebfer View Post
I've Noticed that the Critics attacked Rush as a person rather what he was saying here. Which IIRC is often on may forums considered bad manners.
The Left only apply rules like that to their enemies, don't you know?

Being so superior to all the rest of us, they never police their own.
Sponsored Links

Old 04 Oct 17, 16:25
General of the Forums
Belgium

ljadw gives and gets respect [800] ljadw gives and gets respect [800]
ljadw gives and gets respect [800] ljadw gives and gets respect [800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
Bimbobaugh is a douchebag plain and simple. I strongly support the Second Amendment but even I acknowledge that it's time for stricter controls on gun ownership in combination with increased mental health funding. I believe the way things were done here in New York (NOT NEW YORK CITY!) BEFORE the NYSAFE Act is a pretty reasonable balance between allowing gun ownership and protecting people from crazy people who should not be owning guns. Look folks, we can't keep handing out guns like candy to anyone who is breathing and has the money to pay. I also support banning open carry of pistols and long arms with exceptions for law enforcement, hunters, ranchers/livestock workers, people in remote/rural areas, etc. There's absolutely no reason for it especially in urban or suburban areas. Period.
More control means more killings , because the only who will be controlled are the law-abiding people, NOT the criminals .

You can't protect people from crazy people who should not be owning guns . Because no one can prove that someone who wants to buy a gun is crazy or not crazy .

And, last point : the danger are not the crazy ones, but the criminals ,and, NO ONE can prevent criminals from obtaining weapons .

Even Hitler could not : he did forbid the public to have weapons, but the crimes continued, and ,than, he saw the light : punishment was doubled and quadrupled ,and crime decreased .
Old 04 Oct 17, 21:14
Captain
United_States

Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99] Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99] Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99] Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99] Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99] Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99] Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Except for that pesky 2nd Ammend...
Old 04 Oct 17, 22:55
General of the Forums
Australia
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

At ease gives and gets respect [800] At ease gives and gets respect [800]
At ease gives and gets respect [800] At ease gives and gets respect [800] At ease gives and gets respect [800] At ease gives and gets respect [800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Engineer View Post
Why would you take any Entertainer serious when it comes to politics? After all that is what they are. No different than listening to an Actor or singer... That includes the Right-wing Opioid addict that is the topic of this thread.
One Mr. R. Reagan being an exception to your "rule"?

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
— Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Last edited by At ease; 04 Oct 17 at 23:05..
Old 04 Oct 17, 23:04
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
But you would believe Hillary, Comey, Holder, and Obama.

Quote:
No lie.

~
"Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
-2 Commando Jumpmaster
Old 04 Oct 17, 23:06
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
YOU ARE NOT a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment.

Quote:
No lie.

~
"Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
-2 Commando Jumpmaster

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!