StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Current Events > Europe

Notices and Announcements

Europe Issues of modern Europe.

Old 08 Sep 17, 11:50
Private
United_States

CarlSnow is on the path to success [1-99]
Unhappy The migrant crisis in Europe

Been trying to figure this out for years. Since June of this year, I have put maybe 200 hours of reading and watching documentaries into trying to wrap my head around this. No one can pin point how or why. Since 2015 hundreds of thousands of migrants have entered Europe. Most are NOT from Syria. How are they organized? Who's paying for them? I believe from my research the picture of the dead boy on the Greek beach was staged. I watched and read an hour long Russian reporter (subtitled). The Syran boy in the ambulance also staged. A supposed chemical attack in a war zone and the ambulance is spotless. Foreign tv round tables have journalists saying they have witnessed women in boats headed for Europe throwing Their babies in the Mediterranean, then quickly rescuing them for the news cameras. London looks more like Pakistan then England. 1st it was guest workers, then declining population, war, now diversity.? I AM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY NUT. Something is going on. No one knows how it's organized. No one knows who finances it. No one knows why?
Thank you for reading

Last edited by CarlSnow; 08 Sep 17 at 14:06..
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 08 Sep 17, 12:56
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Ever hear of George Soros?

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/402455-am...ros-terrorist/

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman
Old 08 Sep 17, 13:02
General of the Forums
France
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
You are not a conspiracy theory nuts.
That's blatant,really.
Welcome here ,you'll feel like at home.
Old 08 Sep 17, 13:26
Private
United_States

Bwaha: of course I've heard of George Soros. And just read your linked article. When I watch these foreign news programs his is usually the first name that come up as a funder. Mr. Bwaha u see Japan has the same issue most of Europe and even the US has, too many old people. Yet no one is telling the Japanese Emperor that Japan must take 1 million African migrants a year. Hey Japan u r not multi- cultureral enough.
Old 08 Sep 17, 13:27
Private
United_States

Mr Sebfrench76
Thank u for the positive words

Last edited by CarlSnow; 09 Sep 17 at 03:48..
Old 08 Sep 17, 17:20
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Mountain Man has disabled reputation
What is this doing in the Basic Training section?
Old 08 Sep 17, 17:23
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlSnow View Post
Been trying to figure this out for years. Since June of this year, I have put maybe 200 hours of reading and watching documentaries into trying to wrap my head around this. No one can pin point how or why. Since 2015 hundreds of thousands of migrants have entered Europe. Most are NOT from Syria. How are they organized? Who's paying for them? I believe from my research the picture of the dead boy on the Greek beach was staged. I watched and read an hour long Russian reporter (subtitled). The Syran boy in the ambulance also staged. A supposed chemical attack in a war zone and the ambulance is spotless. Foreign tv round tables have journalists saying they have witnessed women in boats headed for Europe throwing Their babies in the Mediterranean, then quickly rescuing them for the news cameras. London looks more like Pakistan then England. 1st it was guest workers, then declining population, war, now diversity.? I AM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY NUT. Something is going on. No one knows how it's organized. No one knows who finances it. No one knows why?
Thank you for reading
They aren't "migrants", because they would be turned away if they were; therefore, they cast themselves as "refugees" which requires some sort of supporting circumstances, which can easily be fabricated by the liberal media, in order to force other nations to let them in.

People used to say "A picture is worth a thousand words", but in the 21st century, a picture is totally worthless since the sources are also totally worthless.

Old 08 Sep 17, 17:53
Private
United_States

Angry Migrants vs Refugees

Mountain Man:
I fully understand the international agreement, if they arrive as refugees the host country must take them. This is why they are not going to Saudi Arabia. The Saudies never signed the agreement. My main question or concern is how and why is this all happening? Since when do tens of thousands of people show up on your country's beaches, and the leaders just say ok we don't care who you are, where you came from, what disease you have, what crimes you've committed, etc etc
Also please tell me where is the proper place to post and I'll change it promptly
Carl
Old 09 Sep 17, 02:14
General of the Forums
France
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Mr Senfrench
Thank u for the positive words
You should re-read my post , and keep in mind that in "sebfrench" , you have "French"..
Old 12 Sep 17, 19:33
Colonel
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Thank you for reading
great questions

why no pressure on japan saudi arabia UAE and other non-white country to take in more immigrants
well maybe because these countries dont have the self hating highly educated liberals who are forcing multiculturalism on their own people
Sponsored Links

Old 13 Sep 17, 13:13
Private
United_States

Question Someone is organizing this

That is an excellent response nastle. I do believe it's time to ask Merkel, Theresa May, the Pope, the United Nations. How much multiculturalism is enough? Is it 30%, 40, 50. Because in 60 years Europe won't be multicultural again.
I'm still at a loss as to how this has become so organized. Some reports show migrants from Vietnam, Cuba, Lebanon. Smugglers charging $1000.00 a head. You can't tell me some Somoli peasant has a grand American, stashed in his coffee container.

https://youtu.be/32FaO-iC6n0
Old 13 Sep 17, 13:37
General of the Forums
France

Video from CBN
Christian broadcasting network.
Business for them ,to convince you that the end is near .
Old 13 Sep 17, 15:29
Colonel
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebfrench76 View Post
Video from CBN
Christian broadcasting network.
Business for them ,to convince you that the end is near .
Oh yes and those nutjobs seeking converts
My obstetrics professor went every 6 months to niger and Uganda to save their souls from Islam but ostentatiously to alleviate poverty, has she ever heard of Olney IL or Gillespie IL? I could have shown her a lot of poor white folks there but no that's not good facebook opp when you are trying to help rednecks like us
Old 20 Sep 17, 15:58
General of the Forums
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastle View Post
great questions

why no pressure on japan saudi arabia UAE and other non-white country to take in more immigrants
well maybe because these countries dont have the self hating highly educated liberals who are forcing multiculturalism on their own people
Because they routinely refuse to take foreigners.
Old 21 Sep 17, 23:22
ACG Forums - canis administrationem
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

GCoyote has achieved enlightenment [1200+] GCoyote has achieved enlightenment [1200+] GCoyote has achieved enlightenment [1200+] GCoyote has achieved enlightenment [1200+] GCoyote has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
GCoyote has achieved enlightenment [1200+] GCoyote has achieved enlightenment [1200+] GCoyote has achieved enlightenment [1200+] GCoyote has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Thread Moved

Current Events: Europe

Knock yourselves out.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!