StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Current Events > South Asia and World Terrorism

Notices and Announcements

South Asia and World Terrorism Discuss the War in Afghanistan, civil war in Pakistan, and events around the Indian sub-continent.

Old 19 Jul 17, 15:19
Lieutenant General
Ireland
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400]
E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400]
Jihadi Brides

How come girls and women who go off to join ISIS are treated as victims whereas men and boys who do the same thing are just terrorists?
Are girls stupid and easily led? Are boys smarter and capable of making their own decisions?
The UK media is full of stories about the "poor girls" who have been radicalized and become Jihadi Brides. Brides?!, one of them became as ISIS sniper, others have carried out suicide bombings. How come they get a pass?
Are they all not the same; terrorists?
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 19 Jul 17, 16:01
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Hmmm, ask the liberal media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.D. Morel View Post
How come girls and women who go off to join ISIS are treated as victims whereas men and boys who do the same thing are just terrorists?
Are girls stupid and easily led? Are boys smarter and capable of making their own decisions?
The UK media is full of stories about the "poor girls" who have been radicalized and become Jihadi Brides. Brides?!, one of them became as ISIS sniper, others have carried out suicide bombings. How come they get a pass?
No lie.

~
"Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
-2 Commando Jumpmaster
Old 20 Jul 17, 06:11
Lieutenant General
Ireland

E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400] E.D. Morel has a spectacular aura about [400]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101combatvet View Post
Hmmm, ask the liberal media.
I'm asking people here for their opinion.
Old 20 Jul 17, 08:26
Brigadier General
United_States

Moulin is on the path to success [1-99] Moulin is on the path to success [1-99] Moulin is on the path to success [1-99] Moulin is on the path to success [1-99] Moulin is on the path to success [1-99] Moulin is on the path to success [1-99]
I would say both are stupid....the youngsters feel they need to do something ''worldly''/great/different/etc
if they commit terrorism they should be dealt with the same-and for the stupidity of joining ISIS/etc
Old 20 Jul 17, 09:25
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Okay, but to start you are playing into the problem associated with the liberal media and liberal Europe that are willing to accept these terrorists back into their community by labeling them incorrectly. They are the brides of terrorists and for the most part terrorists themselves, lets call them what they are.

Quote:
I'm asking people here for their opinion.
No lie.

~
"Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
-2 Commando Jumpmaster
Old 20 Jul 17, 12:11
Lieutenant General
Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101combatvet View Post
They are the brides of terrorists and for the most part terrorists themselves, lets call them what they are.
Yes, that's what I posed with the last line of my first post.
Old 20 Jul 17, 13:17
Major General
Canada
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700]
And then there's Rehab Dughmosh ...

Quote:
... who started out "a Toronto mother" in the press, morphing into a rather foolish, golf club swinging, knife carrying, ranting paint department customer/Jihadi wannabe.

‘I don’t believe in your law’: Toronto woman who pledged allegiance to ISIS charged with terrorism

The RCMP have laid terrorism charges against a 32-year-old Toronto woman who police said uttered death threats while armed with several weapons at a Canadian Tire store before pledging allegiance to the Islamic State group last month.

Rehab Dughmosh was re-arrested by RCMP investigators Tuesday and charged with 14 terrorism-related offences.

The charges include four counts of attempted murder, four counts of assault with a weapon, three counts of carrying a weapon and two counts of carrying a concealed weapon. The weapons listed include a golf club, a knife and a bow.

Another charge Dughmosh faces stems from a situation in April 2016 when she allegedly left Canada in an attempt to enter Syria but only made it as far as Turkey.

Dughmosh was previously charged by Toronto police on June 6 with assault, uttering threats to cause death, carrying a concealed weapon and two counts each of assault with a weapon and possession of a weapon for committing an offence. Dughmosh now faces a total of 21 charges.

“From the beginning I said I was connected to ISIS,” she told the court Tuesday. “Even when I went to Canadian Tire I said I was from ISIS.”

Toronto police responded to a Canadian Tire store at Scarborough’s Cedarbrae Mall, in the Lawrence Avenue East and Markham Road area, on June 3 at 5:10 p.m.

Police said a woman walked to the paint section of the store with a golf club and began swinging it at employees and a customer while uttering threats.

A source confirmed to Global News the woman was reportedly wearing a niqab and a bandana adorned with what appeared to be a symbol for IS at the time of the alleged incident.

Police said employees and customers managed to subdue the woman and contact police, when she pulled a “large knife” out from under her clothing.

The woman was restrained and police said the knife was “pried out of her hand” with the help of another store employee. The employee sustained non-life-threatening injuries and was treated at the scene.

Dughmosh reaffirmed her allegiance to the Islamic State in court Tuesday and told Justice Kimberley Crosbie she fully understood the charges against her.

“I don’t want to get legal advice because I don’t believe in your law,” she said through an Arabic translator. “And I’m still supporting ISIS.”

She added that she intended to plead guilty to the charges, but has not yet entered a plea. Her next court appearance is July 21.

“Before she pleads guilty she has to make an informed choice and part of that would involve being provided with some disclosure and being able to look at it and review it,” Crown lawyer Howard Piafsky said outside court.

“Then she can make an informed choice about what her options are.”

More at:
http://globalnews.ca/news/3573630/to...sis-terrorism/
Old 20 Jul 17, 18:32
ACG Forums - General Staff
France
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Summer Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
That name does not sound like a Canadian name. Is she originally from Canada? If she is "refugee" from the Middle East, put her on an Air Syria plane and tell the Syrian government she is coming. They should solve the problem.

Pruitt

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"
Old 20 Jul 17, 19:22
General of the Forums
United_States
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700] Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700] Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700] Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700] Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700] Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700] Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700] Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700] Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700] Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700] Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700] Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700] Urban hermit is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Stupidity Equality.
Old 20 Jul 17, 20:09
Major General
Canada
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
That name does not sound like a Canadian name. Is she originally from Canada? If she is "refugee" from the Middle East, put her on an Air Syria plane and tell the Syrian government she is coming. They should solve the problem.

Pruitt
From the Toronto Sun, a more right leaning paper that had issues with Justin Trudeau's father way back when:

"... Why doesn’t Canada stand up for once, save the court costs and send her packing?

But police sources say it’s more complicated than that.

First, they are not completely sure where she is originally from. They are working on the belief she was born in Syria but before Canada they are looking into leads of a possible stop in Jordan. Police sources say this investigation is very much still ongoing and all of her background, including mental health, is being probed.

The status of Dughmosh’s Canadian citizenship is also unclear, according to sources. She does have status in Canada but it’s still not clear if she has Canadian citizenship or has the belief that permanent resident status is one and the same.

If she is a Canadian citizen it would be next to impossible to deport her. If she has a temporary or permanent residence status, there is a process.

Either way, it won’t be easy since Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s position on this very thing is abundantly clear, as he outlined during the last election campaign.

“I’ll give you the quote so that you guys can jot it down and put it in an attack ad somewhere that the Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship,” he said. “Because I do. And I’m willing to take on anyone who disagrees with that.”

Trudeau’s premise is “as soon as you make citizenship for some Canadians conditional on good behaviour, you devalue citizenship for everyone” and that he finds it “very, very scary” to see an immigrant’s citizenship revoked because of violations of law.

“There are penalties for anyone convicted of terrorism or an act of war or an offence against Canada,” said Trudeau before he was prime minister. “They end up locked up in jail for the rest of their lives” and a “plane ticket to Syria is not the answer.”
Sponsored Links

Old 20 Jul 17, 20:52
ACG Forums - General Staff
France
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Summer Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
If you send them to Syria on Air Syria and tell the Syrian Government they are coming, my bet is they will also spend the rest of their life in prison. That may not be a long life as I don't think ISIS supports the Syrian Government. If people make bad choice after bad choice, the Government does not have to protect them from consequences forever.

Pruitt

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"
Old 21 Jul 17, 10:45
Lieutenant General
United_States

Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Its astonishing isnt it. Imagine if this mentality prevailed during WW2^ This and the European folks on social media who fear ISIL, who think ISIL will take over Europe is a clear difference between the way the world works today compared to how it was during the WW2 days when the threat was 1000X times greater.

I recall a # of female European concentration camp guards being prosecuted after WW2, the same must happen wrt those female ISIL militants and police officers otherwise Europe has lost its values of justice.
Old 22 Jul 17, 17:12
ACG Forums - Field Marshal
Pirate
Distinguished Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 
Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 SPQR Campaign Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
More Jihadi brides.... Mosul-style

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lee-Mosul.html

Old 22 Jul 17, 18:43
Major General
Canada

Hey Skobe, ...

... he just wants to break free! Needs a vacuum cleaner to really pull it off at the check points though.

Old 22 Jul 17, 20:40
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 
Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Woman freed from ISIS captivity returns for revenge

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...nge/ar-AAos0B3

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!