StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > ACG Community Run Wargames

Notices and Announcements

ACG Community Run Wargames Conflict simulations run by forum members for the ACG community.

Old 02 Jun 17, 11:46
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
OOC: I'm waiting on Ertl to finalize his unit before I put in my HQ choices and requests. I'm sort of in an 'if----then' mode on that.

If Ertl chooses the Pz38t (Which means that tanks will be scouting) I'll probably go for the Panzerjaeger and Pioneer Squad, the latter to add manpower.

If Ertl chooses the Motorcycle Platoon, I'll probably go for the Panzerjaeger and one 75mm Gun, as we have numbers of infantry but not supporting arms.

Speaking to Snowy, he seems to want to go with one of the infantry platoons, so transport is a primary concern as the rest of Regenbogen is motorized. For administrative movement, I'd need 2 trucks. With 2nd Platoon being short, their third truck MIGHT be available to assist with the administrative movement portion (To the final departure line, not tactically moving them in combat or anything).

OTOH, a Slovak infantry platoon will give us much needed manpower, so I'm not complaining.
Old 02 Jun 17, 14:24
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 
Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khryses View Post
Gardner
After your devoted service at Regenbogen HQ (and your time as a seasoned NCO) you retain a small measure of pull with the people that really run things in the Heer. You may outline a short list of extras or bonuses you would like to scrounge or otherwise backchannel, in order of priority (high to low).
High to low

A pair of scissor binoculars w/ tripod

A commandeered civilian motor car or small truck (any type) for a platoon command vehicle. Like the platoon hack vehicle, that sort of thing. I might swap this to the KG HQ for a kettenkrad.

An MG 13 or 15 for platoon security or added to the KG HQ.

On a related subject, I still think we really need that 75mm howitzer. That is a massive increase in long range firepower for us.
Old 02 Jun 17, 15:50
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacCovert4 View Post
OOC: I'm waiting on Ertl to finalize his unit before I put in my HQ choices and requests. I'm sort of in an 'if----then' mode on that.

If Ertl chooses the Pz38t (Which means that tanks will be scouting) I'll probably go for the Panzerjaeger and Pioneer Squad, the latter to add manpower.

If Ertl chooses the Motorcycle Platoon, I'll probably go for the Panzerjaeger and one 75mm Gun, as we have numbers of infantry but not supporting arms....
Okay, I will go with the M/Cs, better firepower overall.

But I really need the Radio, so the Kettenkrad is mine now?

(I just can't see using the biggest tanks in the unit for recon, the Mk IIs would have been far superior for that and should ... nevermind)

Done, what's next?
If your argument is that the government doesn't spy on its own citizens then you're completely oblivious to reality.
"We have reached the stage where satire is prophecy"
-Theodore Dalrymple
Old 02 Jun 17, 16:09
ACG Forums - Africanus Majoris
Israel
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 
Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C SPQR Campaign 

Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Colonel Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacCovert4 View Post
For administrative movement, I'd need 2 trucks. With 2nd Platoon being short, their third truck MIGHT be available to assist with the administrative movement portion (To the final departure line, not tactically moving them in combat or anything).
Melde gehorsamst Herr Hauptmann, but may I request you steer your attention away from any 2nd platoon assets?
I am making this unusual request because your attention seems to have a literally devastating effect on them.
It is like an inverted Midas touch: anything Midas touched became infinitely more valuable; any 2nd platoon asset you favour with your attention becomes instantly and dramatically less valuable

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.
Old 02 Jun 17, 16:47
Lieutenant General
Australia
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 
CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400]
Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400]
KG Regenbogen

HQ Platoon (German)

CO: Hauptmann Heinz (TacCovert4)
XO: (ex-Gardner)

1 Staff Section w 14 men, 1 Sd.Kfz. 250/3, 2 Kugelwagen, 1 truck, 1 Kettenkrad, 1 FuG6 trailer
1 Panzerjager I w 3 men
1 75mm Mountain Gun (Slovak) w 6 men, 2 horses & cart.
1 Pak36 w 3 men, 1 Kettenkrad
1 Dodge VH-48 w 2 men
1 Sdkfz 11 w 2 men
1 Field Ambulance w 3 men
1 Logistics Section w 6 men, 3 Opel Blitz

1st Panzergrenadier Platoon

CO: Oberfahnrich von Pruitt (Pruitt)
XO:

HQ: 4-man HQ Section, 1 Kugelwagen, 2 BMW MCs
Mortar: 3-man section (5 cm Granatwerfer)
HMG: 3-man section (Dashka)
1 Sq: 7 men w MG 34
2 Sq: 8 men w MG 34
3 Sq: 8 men w MG 34

2nd Panzergrenadier Platoon

CO: Leutnant Kolzenf (Colonel Sennef)
XO:

1 Sq: 6 men w MG 34
2 Sq: 6 men w MG 34
3 Sq: 6 men w MG 34

3rd Panzer Platoon

CO: Oberfahnrich Gardner (TAG)
XO:

1 GAZ-M1 Staff Car w 1 driver (w rifle)
5 Pz IIe

4th Aufklarung Platoon

CO: Leutnant Ertl (The Exorcist)
XO:

HQ: 2-man HQ section w HQ R75 (short-range radio).
1 Sq: 6 men w 1 MG34 R75, 1 subM R75, 2 single MCs
2 Sq: 6 men w 1 MG34 R75, 1 subM R75, 2 single MCs
3 Sq: 9 men w 1 MG34 R75, 1 subM R75, 4 single MCs

5th Infantry Platoon (Slovak)

CO: Porocik Snezny (Snowygerry)
XO:

HQ: 6-man HQ Section (2 Praga AV)
Mortar: 2-man team (80mm vz. 36)
LMG: 3-man (ZB vz. 30)
1 Sq: 14 men
2 Sq: 14 men
3 Sq: 12 men

Last edited by Khryses; 02 Jun 17 at 22:09..
Old 02 Jun 17, 21:12
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] TacCovert4 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khryses View Post
KG Regenbogen

HQ Platoon (German)

XO: (ex-Gardner)

1 Staff Section w 14 men, 1 Sd.Kfz. 250/3, 2 Kugelwagen, 1 truck, 1 Kettenkrad
1 Panzerjager I w 3 men
1 75mm Mountain Gun (Slovak) w 6 men, 2 horses & cart.
1 Pak36 w 3 men, 1 Kettenkrad

XO:

HMG: 3-man section (Dashka)
1 Sq: 7 men w MG 34
2 Sq: 8 men w MG 34
3 Sq: 8 men w MG 34

XO:

1 Sq: 6 men w MG 34
2 Sq: 6 men w MG 34
3 Sq: 6 men w MG 34

3rd Panzer Platoon

XO:

5 Pz IIe

4th Aufklarung Platoon

CO: Leutnant Ertl (The Exorcist)
XO:

HQ: 2-man HQ section w HQ R75 (short-range radio).
1 Sq: 6 men w 1 MG34 R75, 1 subM R75, 2 single MCs
2 Sq: 6 men w 1 MG34 R75, 1 subM R75, 2 single MCs
3 Sq: 9 men w 1 MG34 R75, 1 subM R75, 4 single MCs

XO:

HQ: 6-man HQ Section (2 Praga AV)
Mortar: 2-man team (80mm vz. 36)
LMG: 3-man (ZB vz. 30)
1 Sq: 14 men
2 Sq: 14 men
3 Sq: 12 men
Heinz takes stock of the logistics elements available. He had heard often that Amateurs discuss tactics while Professionals discuss Logistics. As he gets his cleanest uniform ready, complete with his ribbons dating back to 1917, he thinks about what assets he has and how to make them work better.

Predominately how to maintain Regenbogen as a motorized kampfgruppe across the board, as the flexibility of such is undeniable, and being able to put fresh men onto the battlefield is also a force multiplier. He also thinks about what they ran low on in the last battle, and how to make sure they do not suffer from the same issues again.

Presenting his list of requests, and backchanneling what can be done by those methods, he sallies forth from his tent to requisition the following, in order of precedence:

1) Sdkfz 8, 10, or 11 (Unarmored halftrack artillery tractor) or a 4x4 truck.
2) Truck, preferably with a long bed for troop transport.
3) Radio with several km of range, depending on what's available, for Ertl to communicate with KG.
4) Machine Gun Teams, Slovak HMG on tripod is perfectly acceptable.
5) Anti-Tank Riflemen (Hey, if 4 isn't available, it's better than nothing)

Looking at logistics, he presents the following to Major Khryses:

2000 rounds of clipped 20mm, mix of AP and HE
20000 rounds of belted 7.92
10000 rounds of clipped 7.92
5000 rounds of 9mm Parabellum
50 rounds 37mm AP
50 rounds of 75mm HE
100 Stielgranate
20 Smoke Grenade (10 regular, 10 mix of red and green)
10 Axes
10 Shovels (full size ones)
3 Demolition Kits (TNT, time fuze, detonators)
40 Jerry Cans of Fuel
40 Jerry Cans of Water
100lb of dried sausage and cheese
100lb of biscuit
20L of oil
Spare Track Links, Pins, and 8 spare tires for trucks.
2000rds of 12.7mm belted, if available. 1000 rds if it's in short supply.

Naturally he hopes to get all of it for his 3 Opel Blitzes, but realistically, he understands that only a portion of it is likely to be available

Last edited by TacCovert4; 02 Jun 17 at 22:03..
Old 02 Jun 17, 21:33
ACG Forums - General Staff
France
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Summer Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
You forgot to get the 12.7mm for the Dushka. How about 5000 rounds?

We can also carry an extra unit of fire in our trucks.

von Pruitt

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"
Old 02 Jun 17, 21:49
General of the Forums
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
You forgot to get the 12.7mm for the Dushka. How about 5000 rounds?

We can also carry an extra unit of fire in our trucks.

von Pruitt
12.7mm is non-standard ammo, and we've got quite enough things to scrounge without looking for a captured ammo dump. You should have ammo captured in Kergevii....I'd recommend not wasting it, and/or seeing if you have any connections for scrounging some 12.7mm from outside official channels.

Edit:

I won't burn favors to get 12.7mm ammo for 1 MG. However, I added it to the list for the Regimental Supply Sergeant. If we receive it, carry it on your trucks, it isn't useful to any other gun in the Kampfgruppe. Be sparing with it, you have MG34s for general use.....the heavy gun should be used as a last resort or for taking out vehicles. Against light tanks and other lightly protected vehicles, you do have a decent weapon, but burn up all your ammo on infantry and you'll find your captured HMG dumped in a trash heap.

Last edited by TacCovert4; 02 Jun 17 at 22:13..
Old 02 Jun 17, 22:13
ACG Forums - General Staff
France
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Summer Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Pruitt has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Von Pruitt sends his men out to search the old Soviet positions and vehicles for 12.7mm ammo. I was not told how much 12.7mm ammo I had captured in the last battle.

von Pruitt

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"
Old 02 Jun 17, 22:15
Lieutenant General
Australia
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 
CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400]
Ask and ye shall receive. Sometimes.

Hauptmann Heinz used special credit to request:

1) Sdkfz 8, 10, or 11 (Unarmored halftrack artillery tractor) or a 4x4 truck.
2) Truck, preferably with a long bed for troop transport.
3) Radio with several km of range, depending on what's available, for Ertl to communicate with KG.
4) Machine Gun Teams, Slovak HMG on tripod is perfectly acceptable.
5) Anti-Tank Riflemen (Hey, if 4 isn't available, it's better than nothing)

He receives:

1. 1 Sdkfz 11
2. 1 Dodge VH-48
3. 1 FuG6 trailer

Oberfahnrich Gardner used special credit to request:

A pair of scissor binoculars w/ tripod

A commandeered civilian motor car or small truck (any type) for a platoon command vehicle. Like the platoon hack vehicle, that sort of thing. I might swap this to the KG HQ for a kettenkrad.

An MG 13 or 15 for platoon security or added to the KG HQ.

He receives:

1. A pair of scissor binoculars w/ tripod and markings for an artillery unit currently under AGN.
2. A GAZ-M1 Staff Car
Sponsored Links

Old 02 Jun 17, 22:16
Lieutenant General
Australia
CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
Von Pruitt sends his men out to search the old Soviet positions and vehicles for 12.7mm ammo. I was not told how much 12.7mm ammo I had captured in the last battle.

von Pruitt

880 rounds after Kergevii

Less some incidentals since that date, you currently hold 720 rounds (plus anything your men are able to scrounge near the new battlefield).
Old 02 Jun 17, 22:23
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
A Dodge?

Oh! Very nice
http://www.german.o5m6.de/dodge_vh48.html
If your argument is that the government doesn't spy on its own citizens then you're completely oblivious to reality.
"We have reached the stage where satire is prophecy"
-Theodore Dalrymple
Old 02 Jun 17, 22:30
General of the Forums
United_States

Yeah, that Dodge, and the Opel normally assigned to KGHQ will be sent to 5th Platoon so that the Slovaks are now Motorized as well, if not quite as thoroughly as the Panzergrenadiers. I think the other infantry will appreciate more motor rifles, and their 8cm Mortar!
Old 02 Jun 17, 23:14
Lieutenant General
Australia
CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

Regenbogen Supply Base

Following the Hauptmann's requisition request, the logistics section is carrying (in crates except where otherwise noted):

4000 rounds of clipped 7.92mm
15975 rounds of belted 7.92mm
6000 rounds of clipped 9mm Parabellum
600 rounds of belted 20mm AP
800 rounds of belted 20mm HE
50 rounds of 37mm AP
15 rounds of 7.5cm HE (in wicker baskets)
30 stielgranate
15 blendkorper (std.)
5 blendkorper (grn.)
10 Axes
10 Shovels
2 Demo Kits
8 Jerry Cans (fuel)
40 Jerry Cans (water)
200 lbs dried sausage & cheese
100 lbs biscuit
1 Jerry Can (oil)
1 crate spare track links, pins
8 spare tires
1000 rounds of belted 12.7mm
Old 03 Jun 17, 00:19
General of the Forums
United_States

This will reflect the distribution of supplies pre-operation to the platoons. If you can't maintain these supplies, then HQ will maintain them. However, I think that each platoon should have some degree of organic supply asset. This is in addition to your basic platoon loadouts.

KG Regenbogen

HQ Platoon (German)

XO: (ex-Gardner)(Feldwebel Bahrman = Placeholder)

1 Staff Section w 14 men, 1 Sd.Kfz. 250/3, 1 Kugelwagen,
1 Panzerjager I w 3 men
1 75mm Mountain Gun (Slovak) w 7 men, 2 horses & cart. (1 Sdkfz 11 w 2 men)
1 Pak36 w 4 men, 1 Kettenkrad (1 Kugelwagen (pending something from Gardner))

2000 rounds of clipped 7.92mm
9975 rounds of belted 7.92mm
5000 rounds of clipped 9mm Parabellum
600 rounds of belted 20mm AP
800 rounds of belted 20mm HE
50 rounds of 37mm AP
15 rounds of 7.5cm HE (in wicker baskets)
10 stielgranate
10 blendkorper (std.)
5 blendkorper (grn.)
4 Axes
4 Shovels
2 Demo Kits
8 Jerry Cans (fuel)
20 Jerry Cans (water)
115 lbs dried sausage & cheese
60 lbs biscuit
1 Jerry Can (oil)
1 crate spare track links, pins
8 spare tires

XO:

1000 rounds of belted 12.7mm
500 rds 7.92 (Clipped)
1000 rds 7.92 (Belted)
500 rds 9mm
2 Blendkorper (std/whi)
2 Axes
2 Shovels
25lb Sausage and cheese
10lb Biscuit
5 Jerry Cans (Water)

XO:

500 rds 7.92 (Clipped)
3000 rds 7.92 (Belted)
500 rds 9mm
2 Blendkorper (std/whi)
2 Axes
2 Shovels
25lb Sausage and cheese
10lb Biscuit
5 Jerry Cans (Water)

3rd Panzer Platoon

XO:

I've PMed you. If you'd like to carry some spare track links and pins and a couple of Jerry Cans, let me know. Also let me know about the other item.

4th Aufklarung Platoon

CO: Lt. Ertil (Exo)

500 rds 9mm
2000 rds 7.92 Belted
500 rds 7.92 clipped
10 Stielgranate
2 Blendkorper (whi)
10lb Sausage/Cheese
10lb Biscuit
2 Jerry Can (Water)
1 Kettenkrad, 1 FuG6 trailer

XO:

1 Dodge VH-48
1 Opel Blitz Truck (Unless K says the HQ truck is something different)

1000 rds Belted 7.92
1000 rds Clipped 7.92
10 Stielgranate
4 Blendkorper (std/whi)
2 Axes
2 Shovels
25lb sausage/cheese
10lb Biscuit
8 Jerry Cans (Water)

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!