StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > World History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 20 Oct 04, 14:27
Lieutenant General
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200]
Here's mine, for those who wish to cut and paste a new facing for their dartboards...

A few years old, and without the mid-neck length hair and half way to ZZ Top beard that I have going now. Use a marker, and your imagination.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fool Monty.jpg (157.6 KB, 360 views)
Old 20 Oct 04, 14:33
General
Switzerland

piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300] piero1971 is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Here's one of me & the Mrs. on our honeymoon in Sedona AZ.
hey, you DO look like John Wayne!
Old 20 Oct 04, 14:33
ACG Forums - General Staff
Sinc
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) Model Forum Group Build Victor Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Freightshaker has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Freightshaker has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Freightshaker has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Freightshaker has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Freightshaker has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Freightshaker has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Freightshaker has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Freightshaker has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Freightshaker has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Freightshaker has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Alright, lets see if I can find a somewhat decent one....
Here's one of me in the truck with my favorite pass time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Romeo and Julieta Medallas de Oro.jpg (66.8 KB, 354 views)
Old 20 Oct 04, 15:42
Captain
France
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

nemo is on the path to success [1-99] nemo is on the path to success [1-99] nemo is on the path to success [1-99] nemo is on the path to success [1-99] nemo is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMiAM
Here's mine, for those who wish to cut and paste a new facing for their dartboards...

A few years old, and without the mid-neck length hair and half way to ZZ Top beard that I have going now. Use a marker, and your imagination.
All your picturial material apparently dates back to 1999, isn't it strange? Fortunately enough, your birthday presents seem a lot fresher
Old 20 Oct 04, 15:43
Gunnery Sergeant
Spain

Minaya is on the path to success [1-99]
You may found my picture on Lazslo's birthday thread: http://www.war-forums.com/forums/sho...2208#post52208 or in my profile.
Martín Antolínez, el burgalés de pro...!
Sponsored Links

Old 20 Oct 04, 16:00
General of the Forums
Pirate
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 
Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Doctor has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by piero1971
hey, you DO look like John Wayne!
I only used a John Wayne Avatar because there wasn't a Phil Collins one.
Old 20 Oct 04, 16:06
Sergeant Major
Belgium

viridomaros is on the path to success [1-99]
i'm there
http://www.war-forums.com/forums/att...achmentid=7607
and.... yes i'm lazy

more pics please
Old 20 Oct 04, 17:03
Second Lieutenant
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 

NORAD is on the path to success [1-99]
You can see mine in my staff bio.
http://www.warfarehq.com/index.php?p...ff_norad.shtml

Michael
Old 20 Oct 04, 17:36
Staff Sergeant
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 

B5C is a balanced individual [0]
The only rare photos of me:

Thats me in the middle with the black hair.
http://www.skagitvalleyherald.com/ar...ews/news01.txt
Old 20 Oct 04, 18:52
Lieutenant General
United_States

JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200] JAMiAM is walking in the light [200]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo
All your picturial material apparently dates back to 1999, isn't it strange? Fortunately enough, your birthday presents seem a lot fresher
I don't have a digital camera of my own. I used the company's cam (before the boss snagged it) for those. And since I'm usually the one behind the camera, very few exist of me. Not to mention that I'm too damned lazy to scan any of those old fashioned prints that I still take...
Old 20 Oct 04, 18:54
Banned
New_Zealand

Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker
Alright, lets see if I can find a somewhat decent one....
Here's one of me in the truck with my favorite pass time.
That picture is great!
Old 20 Oct 04, 19:00
Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Sinc
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Model Forum Group Build 

Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800]
Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800]
There are various pictures of me, with or without an eyepatch, all over this site.

Most recent one is me with a Dalek - somewhere in this very Forum...

Dr. S.
Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk
Old 20 Oct 04, 19:02
Banned
New_Zealand

Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100] Marines has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Sinister
There are various pictures of me, with or without an eyepatch, all over this site.

Most recent one is me with a Dalek - somewhere in this very Forum...

Dr. S.
I loved the one in which you were riding that child’s toy in your backyard with that disgusted look on your face.

That was classic.
Old 20 Oct 04, 19:10
General of the Forums
United_States
Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 

BarcelonaBlom has a spectacular aura about [400]
BarcelonaBlom has a spectacular aura about [400] BarcelonaBlom has a spectacular aura about [400] BarcelonaBlom has a spectacular aura about [400] BarcelonaBlom has a spectacular aura about [400] BarcelonaBlom has a spectacular aura about [400] BarcelonaBlom has a spectacular aura about [400]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marines
I loved the one in which you were riding that child’s toy in your backyard with that disgusted look on your face.

That was classic.
YES!!! That is hilarious!

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte
Old 20 Oct 04, 19:11
Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Sinc
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Model Forum Group Build 

Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800]
Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800]
Well, unfortunately (or fortunately, dependent upon your POV) it killed the spate of "caption competitions" - because it just couldn't be beaten.

Dr. S.
Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk
Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!