HistoryNet.com RSS
ArmchairGeneral.com RSS

HistoryNet.com Articles
America's Civil War
American History
Aviation History
Civil War Times
MHQ
Military History
Vietnam
Wild West
World War II

ACG Online
ACG Magazine
Stuff We Like
War College
History News
Tactics 101
Carlo D'Este
Books

ACG Gaming
Boardgames
PC Game Reviews

ACG Network
Contact Us
Our Newsletter
Meet Our Staff
Advertise With Us

Sites We Support
HistoryNet.com
StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > Vietnam War

Notices and Announcements

Vietnam War The Battle for Vietnam. .

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 05 May 17, 09:03
GRA's Avatar
GRA GRA is offline
First Lieutenant
United_States
 
Real Name: G.R. Arnold
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Pasadena, TX
Posts: 544
GRA is on the path to success [1-99] GRA is on the path to success [1-99] GRA is on the path to success [1-99]
Well .... we're not in much agreement at all on these assassinations.

As for Robert Kennedy I don't have much of an opinion one way or the other. I guess I can say the same for JFK too. I was too young to get much of an opinion about either of them.

October of this year there is supposed to be an enormous, once-classified document dump from the JFK files. I believe this will happen but I don't have much confidence the most important documents are even still in existence and/or will ever be disclosed if they do still exist.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05 May 17, 10:29
Arnold J Rimmer's Avatar
Arnold J Rimmer Arnold J Rimmer is offline
General of the Forums
United_States
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Red Dwarf
Posts: 21,413
Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRA View Post
Well .... we're not in much agreement at all on these assassinations.

As for Robert Kennedy I don't have much of an opinion one way or the other. I guess I can say the same for JFK too. I was too young to get much of an opinion about either of them.

October of this year there is supposed to be an enormous, once-classified document dump from the JFK files. I believe this will happen but I don't have much confidence the most important documents are even still in existence and/or will ever be disclosed if they do still exist.
If a conspiracy killed him, which I do not believe, you can be certain they left no paper trail.
__________________
Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05 May 17, 11:04
GRA's Avatar
GRA GRA is offline
First Lieutenant
United_States
 
Real Name: G.R. Arnold
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Pasadena, TX
Posts: 544
GRA is on the path to success [1-99] GRA is on the path to success [1-99] GRA is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
If a conspiracy killed him, which I do not believe, you can be certain they left no paper trail.
This is my point exactly with my last statement in the paragraph.

Even without a solid paper trail, there is too much evidence otherwise to totally dispel a conspiracy. The Warren Commission was nonsense and it was set out to be such from the beginning. There is NO evidence whatsoever to prove there was NOT a conspiracy.

We will never really be able to get to the bottom of it nor other notable events of the 60(s).
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05 May 17, 11:11
Arnold J Rimmer's Avatar
Arnold J Rimmer Arnold J Rimmer is offline
General of the Forums
United_States
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Red Dwarf
Posts: 21,413
Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRA View Post
This is my point exactly with my last statement in the paragraph.

Even without a solid paper trail, there is too much evidence otherwise to totally dispel a conspiracy. The Warren Commission was nonsense and it was set out to be such from the beginning. There is NO evidence whatsoever to prove there was NOT a conspiracy.

We will never really be able to get to the bottom of it nor other notable events of the 60(s).
You can't prove a negative.

I have no doubt it was Lee Harvey acting alone or with mild encouragement.

If it were a conspiracy they would have planned it better and Oswald would never have gotten out of the building alive, much less spend three days in police custody.

If you look at the matter after removing the victim's job, it reads like most murders: cluttered, confusing, illogical, and incomplete.

Very seldom does anyone get to the bottom of a murder.
__________________
Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05 May 17, 11:21
GRA's Avatar
GRA GRA is offline
First Lieutenant
United_States
 
Real Name: G.R. Arnold
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Pasadena, TX
Posts: 544
GRA is on the path to success [1-99] GRA is on the path to success [1-99] GRA is on the path to success [1-99]
Ya know, IMHO it's really not worth the time or bandwidth to discuss and/or debate this subject anymore.

The Warren Commission was one of the biggest waste of taxpayer funds ever, as was their so-called "findings". If those clowns were to produce the same thing today at taxpayer expense I would file on them for fraud, waste, and abuse of taxpayer funds.

You can believe what you want. Nobody is going to convince me LHO acted alone, nor are they going to prove there was nobody else operationally involved.

But ... when you say I cannot prove a "negative" and you maintain your current position, you've just reinforced my opinion of the Warren Commission and other similar lone gunman theories because "negative" is exactly what the Warren Commission and the other similar theories were.

I'm going to leave it at that.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  #21  
Old 05 May 17, 11:29
Arnold J Rimmer's Avatar
Arnold J Rimmer Arnold J Rimmer is offline
General of the Forums
United_States
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Red Dwarf
Posts: 21,413
Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRA View Post
Ya know, IMHO it's really not worth the time or bandwidth to discuss and/or debate this subject anymore.

The Warren Commission was one of the biggest waste of taxpayer funds ever, as was their so-called "findings". If those clowns were to produce the same thing today at taxpayer expense I would file on them for fraud, waste, and abuse of taxpayer funds.

You can believe what you want. Nobody is going to convince me LHO acted alone, nor are they going to prove there was nobody else operationally involved.

But ... when you say I cannot prove a "negative" and you maintain your current position, you've just reinforced my opinion of the Warren Commission and other similar lone gunman theories because "negative" is exactly what the Warren Commission and the other similar theories were.

I'm going to leave it at that.
What I meant was that you cannot prove a conspiracy did not exist in any crime.

Myself, I have never seen any evidence to support a conspiracy, nor a real motive other than that of a nutjob. JFK was the most easily blackmailed POTUS in living memory. Oliver Stone tried to make him look like a lone crusader, but that is nonsense.
__________________
Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05 May 17, 12:38
Checkertail20's Avatar
Checkertail20 Checkertail20 is offline
Lieutenant General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 
 
Real Name: Coly
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vail, Colorado
Posts: 3,949
Checkertail20 has a spectacular aura about [400]
Checkertail20 has a spectacular aura about [400] Checkertail20 has a spectacular aura about [400] Checkertail20 has a spectacular aura about [400]
I believe LHO acted alone. The reason we have these conspiracies about what happened is that we can't stand to see a man who was seen by many as one of our greatest presidents get taken down by a "loser" like LHO.

My opinion on RFK and the Kennedys is that their contributions to our country is overrated. JFK may have championed civil rights but how much legislation did he actually get passed. RFK may have been a great POTUS had he not been killed but we will never know for sure. Ted only got elected to the Senate because of who his brothers were.
__________________
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
― Groucho Marx
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05 May 17, 16:36
madmike's Avatar
madmike madmike is offline
First Lieutenant
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 
 
Real Name: Mike
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: arizona
Posts: 502
madmike is on the path to success [1-99] madmike is on the path to success [1-99] madmike is on the path to success [1-99] madmike is on the path to success [1-99]
RFK ,JFK,both priviledged somewhat talented.Both well financed and both owed alot of groups or people.Just the fact that JFK,RFK<MLK were assassinated coincidently in a short time period hints very strongly of a vast "Conspiracy".The Warren Comission was a total joke and it insults the intelligence of the American people.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05 May 17, 17:03
Arnold J Rimmer's Avatar
Arnold J Rimmer Arnold J Rimmer is offline
General of the Forums
United_States
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Red Dwarf
Posts: 21,413
Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmike View Post
RFK ,JFK,both priviledged somewhat talented.Both well financed and both owed alot of groups or people.Just the fact that JFK,RFK<MLK were assassinated coincidently in a short time period hints very strongly of a vast "Conspiracy".The Warren Comission was a total joke and it insults the intelligence of the American people.
A vast conspiracy in a town that can't keep anything a secret?

Extremely unlikely.

Two of the three had no security at the point of contact, the third had very complacent security.

Squeaky Fromm had Ford dead to rights, but forgot to chamber a round. Hinckley missed killing Reagan by millimeters, and the fact that the SecSer got him to a first-rate trauma center within minutes.
__________________
Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06 May 17, 14:10
Bo Archer's Avatar
Bo Archer Bo Archer is offline
Colonel
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Alexandria, LA
Posts: 1,670
Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99]
We have here several Deep State apologists. One with a very deeply flawed logic in that first is said: a advanced conspiracy can not leave a paper trail but later says the same type conspiracy players can not keep silence or do leave a paper trail. Is this not twisted logic making said logic now illogical???
Parts of the paper trail are known to researchers and indeed many players/witnesses came forth in many numbers but are presently murdered or silenced to terminate their patriotic behavior to alert the American people of the Coup of 1963. We are dealing with the most powerful forces in the World. A entire book: JFK: THE DEAD WITNESSES by CRIAG ROBERTS has heavily documented these clusters of murders and strongly suspected murders strategically patterned around the murder and subsequent time frame of later official investigations by Congress. All pointing out and in my opinion confirming the suppressing of evidence and the presence of the Deep State is still upon the American people and the World. I welcome your contrary opinions and enjoy these observed behaviors.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06 May 17, 14:28
Bo Archer's Avatar
Bo Archer Bo Archer is offline
Colonel
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Alexandria, LA
Posts: 1,670
Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99]
With regards to JFK and Robert Kennedy not have any significant impact on anything to warrant a high level murder from the Deep State, this is widely wrong. They were both warranted a death by the Deep State due mostly to what they were doing and more so on what they planned to do.

Remember the evidence exist that the Kennedy Family (those that mattered) did believe in the Conspiracy despite the methods imposed on them. Robert immediately become planning (initially secretly as one would expect considering the danger) to be elected President which appears highly likely chance of do so. Once in position, he could deal heavy blows to the Deep State, where his brother had left off, and sought justice and lawful/legal prosecution to the evil doer criminals. They eliminated him before he could strike and send the Kennedy Family another message of fear. I do not worship the Kennedy Family but they were victimized greatly by their opponents in power struggle.

I will recommend that following books to support the clear historical record of several justifications the Deep State used to kill the Kennedy brothers and others within the illegal and criminal label of the national security interest to protect the State: JFK'S WAR WITH THE NATIONAL SECURITY ESTABLISHMENT by DOUGLAS HORNE and DEVIL'S CHESSBOARD: ALLEN DULLES, THE CIA, AND THE RISE OF AMERICA'S SECRET GOVERNMENT by DAVID TALBOT. Just to get our viewers started.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06 May 17, 14:31
Arnold J Rimmer's Avatar
Arnold J Rimmer Arnold J Rimmer is offline
General of the Forums
United_States
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Red Dwarf
Posts: 21,413
Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Archer View Post
We have here several Deep State apologists. One with a very deeply flawed logic in that first is said: a advanced conspiracy can not leave a paper trail but later says the same type conspiracy players can not keep silence or do leave a paper trail. Is this not twisted logic making said logic now illogical???
Parts of the paper trail are known to researchers and indeed many players/witnesses came forth in many numbers but are presently murdered or silenced to terminate their patriotic behavior to alert the American people of the Coup of 1963. We are dealing with the most powerful forces in the World. A entire book: JFK: THE DEAD WITNESSES by CRIAG ROBERTS has heavily documented these clusters of murders and strongly suspected murders strategically patterned around the murder and subsequent time frame of later official investigations by Congress. All pointing out and in my opinion confirming the suppressing of evidence and the presence of the Deep State is still upon the American people and the World. I welcome your contrary opinions and enjoy these observed behaviors.
I have yet to see a credible piece of evidence that supports any conspiracy in JFK or RFK.

They read like any other murder: a cluster of confusion.

The reason these theories exist are three-fold:

1) Pop culture shows detectives establishing the exact sequence of events and motivations in detail. They never get witnesses adding false data simply because they want to be involved in something exciting. The reality is that more often than not a murder investigation simply colors in the broad strokes of the incident, nothing more.

2) The need for significance. Was a drug-addled, womanizing politician with a spotty first term shot dead by a nutjob who had already attempted an assassination a few weeks before? Nay, I tell you! It was a bold, heroic champion of the people who was laid low by a dark cabal!

3) The need for a sense of order. Is the world a scary, random place where a deranged person can simply shoot another person in broad daylight? Nay, all events are controlled, if only by sinister cabals operating behind the scenes. It is comforting to know that someone is in charge, even if they are bad people.

We seem this same sort of thing after ordinary murders. Bogus witnesses, false confession, dramatic conspiracies.

People need drama in their lives. They like to feel that they have figured out something that others don't know.

And then there's the money angle: books about Oswald's killing JFK are still flowing, long after the entire matter became moot (which was January 15, 1964, btw).

But it is a harmless hobby.
__________________
Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06 May 17, 15:15
Bo Archer's Avatar
Bo Archer Bo Archer is offline
Colonel
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Alexandria, LA
Posts: 1,670
Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99]
I understand the "lone gunman" crazy man theory very well as it was the basis of the original Deep State propaganda that dominated the infamous Dulles Commission (oh! am sorry I should say the Warren Commission) that was imposed on the American people. That you are still a confirmed loyalist is truly a surprise as not many would be proud to claim it.

Your feeble effort to impact shock at the amount of money the JFK researchers (and others assassinate people that are being researched) would normally make, as any author would, in publishing books and other articles of media promoting and seeking justice related to JFK killing, I find very unimpressive. I asked others to take into consideration the mountains of money forward by the powerful forces of the Deep State to their huge corrupt apparatus to keep their ducks in a loyal row of conformity. Think of the amounts just to keep the Mafia Army quiet and the Cuban Exile Community quiet. The amounts paid to hundreds and hundreds of common informants, news media outlets, apologist authors, bribing witnesses, silencing widow women and their children, keeping those retirees of the CIA and FBI plus many other numerous securities agencies loyal with fat checks. That amount in totality has to be very very huge.

You would have us all close our eyes and shut our mouths to keep conforming and be docile.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06 May 17, 15:38
Bo Archer's Avatar
Bo Archer Bo Archer is offline
Colonel
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Alexandria, LA
Posts: 1,670
Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99] Bo Archer is on the path to success [1-99]
I feel the need to add that the assassinations of JFK and Bobby are related to the Vietnam forum as both men were intent to stopping the intervention into Vietnam by the U.S. Government and it's military with a planned withdraw.

Why you ask would those power elites (who would be the Deep State as defined by Peter Dale Scott) want to enter and make war upon the Vietnamese Revolution? The short answer is that at that time period there existed powerful forces (under the clever leadership with CIA Allen Dulles in the main leadership role) that were assaulting any third world leaders/movements who threaten American power elites strategic and commercial interests anywhere in the World. In this particular region, it involved the existence of the Vietnamese Communist Party and its suspect support of their sister Indonesian Communist Party neighboring to the south. Allen Dulles and other power elites were in great need to destroy the ICP and of greatly weakening or destroying the VCP in order that Dulles and friend could exploit the world's greatest gold and copper deposits ever found in Modern History. They were foaming at the mouth at these glorious riches of untold fortunes to be made.

JFK and Bobby posed an unacceptable obstructions to these secret plans in that they supported the local people to their own independence and control of their own resources in Indonesia and Vietnam and elsewhere in the World.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06 May 17, 15:51
GRA's Avatar
GRA GRA is offline
First Lieutenant
United_States
 
Real Name: G.R. Arnold
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Pasadena, TX
Posts: 544
GRA is on the path to success [1-99] GRA is on the path to success [1-99] GRA is on the path to success [1-99]
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Archer View Post
I understand the "lone gunman" crazy man theory very well as it was the basis of the original Deep State propaganda that dominated the infamous Dulles Commission (oh! am sorry I should say the Warren Commission) that was imposed on the American people. That you are still a confirmed loyalist is truly a surprise as not many would be proud to claim it.

Your feeble effort to impact shock at the amount of money the JFK researchers (and others assassinate people that are being researched) would normally make, as any author would, in publishing books and other articles of media promoting and seeking justice related to JFK killing, I find very unimpressive. I asked others to take into consideration the mountains of money forward by the powerful forces of the Deep State to their huge corrupt apparatus to keep their ducks in a loyal row of conformity. Think of the amounts just to keep the Mafia Army quiet and the Cuban Exile Community quiet. The amounts paid to hundreds and hundreds of common informants, news media outlets, apologist authors, bribing witnesses, silencing widow women and their children, keeping those retirees of the CIA and FBI plus many other numerous securities agencies loyal with fat checks. That amount in totality has to be very very huge.

You would have us all close our eyes and shut our mouths to keep conforming and be docile.
NAILED IT !!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Reply

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!


Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:01.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.