StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Current Events > South Asia and World Terrorism

Notices and Announcements

South Asia and World Terrorism Discuss the War in Afghanistan, civil war in Pakistan, and events around the Indian sub-continent.

Old 28 Nov 16, 20:43
Lieutenant General
United_States

Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99]
Islam-Jihad- Grand war on ISIL

This will be a thread to detail the past and continuous Jihad against ISIL.

Anti Muslims and ISIL members falsely say Jihad means to subdue Jews and Christians. Iraqi Muslims correctly say Jihad means to fight ISIL...and train Christians to fight ISIL..

That training shows its fruits here...when Iraqi Christians celebrate their contributions to a victory over ISIL.

Christians of the middle east explaining to the bigoted British Muslim that Christians and Muslims are united in the Holy war against ISIL.

The spirit of Richard the Lionheart and Saladin lives on in the Muslims and Christians of the world who take a joint stance against oppression.

Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 28 Nov 16 at 20:57..
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 29 Nov 16, 02:59
General of the Forums
UK
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Sergio gives and gets respect [800] Sergio gives and gets respect [800]
Sergio gives and gets respect [800] Sergio gives and gets respect [800] Sergio gives and gets respect [800] Sergio gives and gets respect [800] Sergio gives and gets respect [800]
Islam, Christianity, Israel, Jews, the KKK, ISIL, Richard the Lionheart, Saladin, the honourable Empire of Japan, anti-ISIL, Saudi Arabia, blah, blah. I think that about covers it.

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
Grandad, Only Fools and Horses
Old 29 Nov 16, 06:45
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
Islam, Christianity, Israel, Jews, the KKK, ISIL, Richard the Lionheart, Saladin, the honourable Empire of Japan, anti-ISIL, Saudi Arabia, blah, blah. I think that about covers it.
You left out the Aztecs.....

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!
Old 29 Nov 16, 08:02
Lieutenant General
United_States

Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99]
Various leading Muslims from the following site detail specifically why ISIL is wrong about Islam and how Jihad can actually be defined as working against ISIL.

On the back cover of the book is a quote from a prominent Muslim scholar which states purifying Islām from the views and doctrines of the heretics and deviants, (such as the extremists and terrorists) "is a form of jihād" which is "a collective obligation" upon Muslims by agreement.

http://www.islamagainstextremism.com...e-ideology.cfm

Folks have asked well where are the Muslims who denounce ISIL... the link above showcases anti ISIL articles from Saudi and Jordanian Clerics.
Old 29 Nov 16, 08:05
Lieutenant General
United_States

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer86g View Post
Go and do something worthwhile like Saladin and the Lionheart would do. Go and criticize ISIL instead of attacking religion.
Old 29 Nov 16, 08:33
General of the Forums
UK

Sergio gives and gets respect [800] Sergio gives and gets respect [800] Sergio gives and gets respect [800] Sergio gives and gets respect [800] Sergio gives and gets respect [800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
Go and do something worthwhile like Saladin and the Lionheart would do. Go and criticize ISIL instead of attacking religion.
How does your criticising ISIL do anything? Also like what executing thousands of POWs or selling people into slavery? Try picking up a book once in a while.

Old 29 Nov 16, 10:10
Lieutenant General
United_States

Quote:
How does your criticising ISIL do anything? Also like what executing thousands of POWs or selling people into slavery? Try picking up a book once in a while.
The entire world should criticize ISIL everyday....anything that is against ISIL is good in my book. Frederick Douglass said I would do right with anyone and wrong with no one.

We all get it....its cool and interesting to discuss Crusades, King Arthur, Christian Holy war...but talk about Jihad and what it throws a wrench in the discussion? Well the chickens are coming home to roost as Rev Wright has said. More and more people are taking a stand against ISIL and like how Christians have sighted Robin Hood, King Arthur and the Crusades as reasoning for making the world a better place...more and more people of today are citing Jihad, Saladin, and the great Arab Knights as why it is imperative to take Jihad to ISIL. The thought of being afraid of standing up for religious values does not fly in the real world...we can see itt folks like Sergio and Gixxer living with a 1984 mindset, seized by fear of words. Obv the words I said provoked thought and reaction...and thats a good thing. Its good and righteous for one to suggest that ISIL is not properly following Jihad, and that ISIL does not properly follow Sharia law and that really ISIL lacks religion. What in the world is the other way to address the issue? To ban religion...nope that wont fly. My solution is in line with what most humans want...that is destroy ISIL and have people treat each other with dignity and respect as our ancestors did during the middle ages. Chivalry is attempting a comeback here and ISIL does not like it. Oh yes its a great thing to cite heroic men like the Lionheart and Saladin in the fight against ISIL. I posted videos of valiant Arab Christians and Muslims triumphantly raising their cross above their Church.....I need you and Gixxer to do the same and the join in the fight against ISIL.
Old 29 Nov 16, 11:10
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Gixxer86g has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
The entire world should criticize ISIL everyday....anything that is against ISIL is good in my book. Frederick Douglass said I would do right with anyone and wrong with no one.

We all get it....its cool and interesting to discuss Crusades, King Arthur, Christian Holy war...but talk about Jihad and what it throws a wrench in the discussion? Well the chickens are coming home to roost as Rev Wright has said. More and more people are taking a stand against ISIL and like how Christians have sighted Robin Hood, King Arthur and the Crusades as reasoning for making the world a better place...more and more people of today are citing Jihad, Saladin, and the great Arab Knights as why it is imperative to take Jihad to ISIL. The thought of being afraid of standing up for religious values does not fly in the real world...we can see itt folks like Sergio and Gixxer living with a 1984 mindset, seized by fear of words. Obv the words I said provoked thought and reaction...and thats a good thing. Its good and righteous for one to suggest that ISIL is not properly following Jihad, and that ISIL does not properly follow Sharia law and that really ISIL lacks religion. What in the world is the other way to address the issue? To ban religion...nope that wont fly. My solution is in line with what most humans want...that is destroy ISIL and have people treat each other with dignity and respect as our ancestors did during the middle ages. Chivalry is attempting a comeback here and ISIL does not like it. Oh yes its a great thing to cite heroic men like the Lionheart and Saladin in the fight against ISIL. I posted videos of valiant Arab Christians and Muslims triumphantly raising their cross above their Church.....I need you and Gixxer to do the same and the join in the fight against ISIL.
Absolutely hilarious, and mind numbingly stupid........

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!
Old 29 Nov 16, 12:25
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Ah those internet warriors, bravely pecking away on their keyboards...

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman
Old 29 Nov 16, 13:49
General of the Forums
UK

Quote:
Thank you for reminding me, I think that I was so blinded by their honour that I forgot to mention them.

Sponsored Links

Old 29 Nov 16, 13:51
General of the Forums
UK

Quote:

On the off chance that an ISIL fighter, supporter or ideologue is reading this that is for you. Happy now?

The fight against ISIL - your usual trolling just gets more ridiculous with time.

Old 29 Nov 16, 17:00
Lieutenant General
United_States

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwaha View Post
Ah those internet warriors, bravely pecking away on their keyboards...
Quote:
Thank you for reminding me, I think that I was so blinded by their honour that I forgot to mention them.
Quote:

On the off chance that an ISIL fighter, supporter or ideologue is reading this that is for you. Happy now?

The fight against ISIL - your usual trolling just gets more ridiculous with time.
Jihad= to fight ISIL...and this is a righteous and beneficial thing to say. Many brave Muslims and Christians have died in the fight against ISIL and Sergio you should post a statue of the Lionheart or Saladin in honor of the men and women who have died in the fight against ISIL. More will be posted later.

Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 29 Nov 16 at 20:02..
Old 29 Nov 16, 17:02
General of the Forums
United_States
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Arnold J Rimmer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.
Old 29 Nov 16, 20:08
Lieutenant General
United_States

Muslims Calling out the intolerate Muslims

The following source includes information regarding Muslim scholars showcasing how the Quran and Hadiths(sayings of Muhammad) disapprove of what ISIL and ISIL like groups do.

During the early 1990s a series of dubious individuals, ignorant pseudo-scholars appeared in Britain. With a command of the Arabic language and able to deceive people into thinking they were scholars, they acquired followings. They include Abū Ḥamzah al-Miṣrī, Abū Qatādah, Omar Bakrī and others. They were promoting the doctrines of misguided thinkers such as Sayyid Quṭb, Abū Aʿlā al-Mawdūdī and Taqī al-Dīn al-Nabahānī who were responsible for creating political movements based upon distorted understandings of basic Islāmic tenets.

http://www.islamagainstextremism.com...e-ideology.cfm

During WW2 and in the USA and Soviet Union it would have been unimaginable to post a cartoon picture in response to a newspaper about Soviet or American Soldiers dying in the fight against the Third Reich. One of things folks all around the world could to do help stop ISIL is to post anti ISIL messages on facebook. Get the word out the Jihad is not what ISIL does, Jihad means to study a little bit harder for the math exam as this site points out,

http://myjihad.org/

Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 29 Nov 16 at 20:21.. Reason: included islamagainstextremism link
Old 29 Nov 16, 20:13
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 
Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
After ISIS/ISIL is gone we'll go for the Taliban(again), Al-Qaeda(again), then HAMAS and Hezbollah, etc.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!