StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > World History Group Hosting > ARK - Survival Evolved

Notices and Announcements

ARK - Survival Evolved Ark Discussion & home of the DETH CLUSTER of servers

Old 13 Nov 16, 17:38
Hero of ACG
Canada
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99]
Cool Screenshots

I am preparing to post a series of screenshots detailing some of the things we are working on in the game.

If you have any pics you'd like to post of your progress (or anything else you think is cool!) please feel free to add them to this thread!

Winston Churchill
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 18 Nov 16, 18:53
Private
Canada

SirBungee is a balanced individual [0]
Well i did say i was working on something special when i was saying hello for new members what i created a place for all tribes to meet and greet where be a place of truce and socialize with one another located top right of the Island so its open house to look at but not done completely but almost done so come over and say hi here couple screen shots
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TikiBar.jpg (178.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Close up.jpg (5.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 18 Nov 16, 21:15
Hero of ACG
Canada
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99]
Do you have beer in there?

Winston Churchill
Old 19 Nov 16, 10:09
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

SRV Ron is simply cracking [600]
SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600]
I use Imgur to host my pictures. If you select the Huge Thumbnail option, the pictures will display properly here.

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”
Old 19 Nov 16, 10:13
General of the Forums
United_States

SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600] SRV Ron is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
Do you have beer in there?
Save the beer to passive tame one of these guys. (Note, they do not appear on Scorched Earth. He was spawned in.)

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”
Old 19 Nov 16, 17:46
Hero of ACG
Canada

I think Bungee just tamed a couple of those about a week or so ago using beer - they fling mud (I hope it's mud!) at people I believe, yes?

Are you still playing solo Ron?

Winston Churchill
Old 19 Nov 16, 18:52
General of the Forums
United_States

600 hours of solo so far. Three different maps. I currently have XP, gather and taming at 4X. It is a good combination where I only spawn in something that I cannot catch to tame.

This game resulted in me replacing my computer with a gaming system that uses an I-7, SSD, and the new GTX 1070.

Old 19 Nov 16, 21:41
Hero of ACG
Canada

Sweet video card in your new rig. I know what you mean though - my 2 buds and I are into Ark so much that we replaced our home server with a brand new rig just so we could run a bunch of cluster servers. Currently running 32 of a possible 128 gigs of RAM, looking at a 4 x 16 gig kit when the holiday prices hit.

We also had to switch over to a business account from our ISP - I now have unlimited bandwidth (previously 1TB) and can get almost 200mbps.

Steam says I am at 846 hours so far - I just asked Bungee: 1965, and Hellsingn: 2000... WOW!

For the love of Ark!

Winston Churchill
Old 20 Nov 16, 15:02
Private
Canada

ill have to try
different link to post my Screenshots didnt think they be like that
nice screen shots ron
Old 21 Nov 16, 13:38
Hero of ACG
Canada

Bungee, you should get some shots of the tavern you are constructing and post them! That's going to be a great meeting place when you are finished. I can see us hosting some interesting events there!

Winston Churchill
Sponsored Links

Old 01 Dec 16, 23:31
Private
Canada

Tiki Bar

Have Better Quality Photos thanks to fraps which i got back so here some of them

[IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/sirbungee/Ark%20Survival%20Evolved

so hope you enjoy the pictures of bar where tribes meet and greet at this non PVP sight and hope you like rouge1 movie poster last picture

Last edited by SirBungee; 01 Dec 16 at 23:49..
Old 04 Dec 16, 17:15
Hero of ACG
Canada

CONNOR!!!! (Bottom left of last pic - can you tell where I am from?)

Winston Churchill
Old 06 Dec 16, 00:08
Private
Canada

Well i decided to head to my Tiki Bar to place an Orp down then trex decided to make a vist i only had a pick to defend my self and my Quetz took off on me so here picture of the after Math

and some more

so i say about 35% building was destroyed
Old 06 Dec 16, 04:00
Hero of ACG
Canada

Well that sucks... Is the Rex dead? Hard to tell in your pics - looks alive still.

Winston Churchill
Old 06 Dec 16, 07:40
General of the Forums
United_States

Such is the risk of building on the sandbar next to Dead Island.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!