StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > World History Group Hosting > ARK - Survival Evolved

Notices and Announcements

ARK - Survival Evolved Ark Discussion & home of the DETH CLUSTER of servers

Old 09 Nov 16, 00:40
Hero of ACG
Canada
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99]
Tribes

If you are looking to recruit for your tribe, looking to join, or just have some questions, this is the place!

Winston Churchill
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 18 Dec 16, 12:43
Private First Class
United_States

Poison is a balanced individual [0]
Visions is recruiting more members. Message me here or find me in game for details.
Old 18 Dec 16, 22:27
Hero of ACG
Canada
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99] Mantis is on the path to success [1-99]
Also a good defence against the 'damned-game-kicked-me-out-of-my-own-tribe' bug. If there is still a remaining member you can be force-joined back in.

Just a friendly little tip for those who may not be familiar with this bug!

(The game can glitch, crash, etc, and you will find you are no longer in a tribe. If the tribe now has no members, you cannot be added back to it, even by the admins. This means you will lose all your tamed dinos, and all structures you have built will now not recognize you as the owner. Nasty!)

Winston Churchill
Old 19 Dec 16, 00:26
Private First Class
United_States

Poison is a balanced individual [0]
We have yet to have this happen to us. Other than the dozens and dozens of Mosas that like to come over and say hello (hello free mosa tames), we haven't had any tribe related issues.
Old 19 Dec 16, 16:59
Hero of ACG
Canada

That's always good to here. That said, I know of at least two cases on Deth Island so far where the poor buggers lost everything. We of course helped out as best we could!

Winston Churchill

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!