StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > American Age of Discovery, Colonization, Revolution, & Expansion > American Revolution

Notices and Announcements

American Revolution 1763-1789 The birth of a new nation - to commence at the Proclaimation of 1763 to the end of the Articles of Confederation.

Old 13 Mar 16, 11:34
Lieutenant General
United_States

wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300]
Geez guys
Old 13 Mar 16, 11:41
Banned
United_States

Theoferrum is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhnd View Post
Geez guys
You're a Brig Gen and you still don't have an Avatar?

What's up with that?
Old 13 Mar 16, 12:11
Lieutenant General
United_States

wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300] wolfhnd is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoferrum View Post
You're a Brig Gen and you still don't have an Avatar?

What's up with that?
Never thought about it
Old 13 Mar 16, 12:17
Banned
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhnd View Post
Never thought about it
Well, you should.

Upload a Wolf or Were Wolf or something!

I've got a really cool one you might like - I'll try and go fetch it...
Old 13 Mar 16, 12:31
Banned
United_States

This isn't the one I wanted but you might like it : just click on the small one just like it on the right and save it to your computer then you can upload it from your computer to your avatar picture :

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...&iact=c&ictx=1
Old 13 Mar 16, 16:47
General of the Forums
Australia
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600]
BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
"During a face-to-face meeting with the king, who declined to offer the desired command, Lee rebuked the monarch and swore that he would never give the king an opportunity to break another promise."

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1117.html

Clear it up any for ya, genius?
Don't be so abrasive. I'm no genius, just a seeker after wisdom and truth.

It might even be that you can provide both (But confidentially, I have my doubts).

Last edited by BELGRAVE; 13 Mar 16 at 16:58..
Old 13 Mar 16, 22:57
Banned
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELGRAVE View Post
Don't be so abrasive. I'm no genius, just a seeker after wisdom and truth.

It might even be that you can provide both (But confidentially, I have my doubts).
No more abrasive then your opening comment or closing one, genius, once again proving the age old adage, "the same judgment you judge others with, you are guilty of yourself."
Old 13 Mar 16, 23:13
General of the Forums
Australia
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 

BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600] BELGRAVE is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
No more abrasive then your opening comment or closing one, genius, once again proving the age old adage, "the same judgment you judge others with, you are guilty of yourself."
My opening comment was a request not to be abrasive.What's wrong with that?

Secondly,I'm quite entitled to have doubts following your "Genius" comment. If you automatically assume I'm hostile - without any reason - then the chances are that you habitually leap to other conclusions without supporting hard evidence .

Not a good recommendation for a would-be historian, I would have thought.

Last edited by BELGRAVE; 14 Mar 16 at 00:49..
Old 13 Mar 16, 23:21
Banned
United_States

Quote:
My opening comment was a request not to be abrasive.What's wrong with that?

Secondly,I'm quite entitled to have doubts following your "Genius" comment. If you automatically assume I'm hostile without any reason then the chances are that you habitually leap to other conclusions without supporting hard evidence .

Not a good recommendation for a would-be historian, I would have thought.
Your opening comment was, "Sure about that, are we?" and my sarcastic reply was about the same shock value.

And, once again, you are the one who "leaped" to other conclusions as your opening statement indicates - if I wasn't sure about it, I wouldn't have said it Mr. Would-Be Histerian...
Old 14 Mar 16, 01:01
General of the Forums
Australia

Quote:
Your opening comment was, "Sure about that, are we?" and my sarcastic reply was about the same shock value.

And, once again, you are the one who "leaped" to other conclusions as your opening statement indicates - if I wasn't sure about it, I wouldn't have said it Mr. Would-Be Histerian...
Again, my comment " sure about that, are we ? "was only a request for confirmation. After all, I know bugger-all about you. Had you not been so sensitive then you would confidently have assured me that it was,indeed, so, briefly provided background, and no harm done.

What a pity. I see you've written a book: assuredly a product of hard work and much research. Why alienate a potential readership by being unfriendly ?
Sponsored Links

Old 29 Mar 16, 19:28
Banned
United_States

Quote:
Again, my comment " sure about that, are we ? "was only a request for confirmation. After all, I know bugger-all about you. Had you not been so sensitive then you would confidently have assured me that it was,indeed, so, briefly provided background, and no harm done.

What a pity. I see you've written a book: assuredly a product of hard work and much research. Why alienate a potential readership by being unfriendly ?
No, the comment following the above quote was the request for confirmation which I then supplied.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!