StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > Warfare by Other Means > Spy Wars

Notices and Announcements

Spy Wars Reconnaissance, deception and intelligence are all vital aspects of warfare, ancient and modern - discuss these aspects here!

Old 21 Feb 15, 13:54
Banned
Canada

nadya is on the path to success [1-99]
Entrapment procedures of honeytraps

Tactics and strategies have changed. You got to learn the tactic entrapment to keep you out of jail.

Last edited by nadya; 21 Feb 15 at 19:44..
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 22 Feb 15, 20:43
Banned
Canada

In criminal law, entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit.[1] It is a type of conduct that is generally frowned upon, and thus in many jurisdictions is a possible defense against criminal liability.

Depending on the law in the jurisdiction, the prosecution may be required to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant was not entrapped or the defendant may be required to prove that they were entrapped as an affirmative defense.

Sting operations are fraught with ethical concerns over whether they constitute entrapment.

This the kind of entrapment I was referring to. Examples are 'unwelcome solicitations' criminal complaint or labour law complaint of a once friendly Russian lady. Another is criminal complaint for harassment or sexual harassment of a once-friendly Russian lady or any mole for that matter. I just do not know if they have to be law enforcement officers. It might fall under malicious prosecution. The heck, I am not a lawyer although I had a girlfriend once who is daughter of a cop.
Old 24 Feb 15, 03:00
General
France
5 Year Service Ribbon 

DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700]
DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700] DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700] DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700] DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700] DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700] DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700] DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700] DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700] DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700] DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700] DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700] DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700] DARKPLACE is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadya View Post
In criminal law, entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit.[1] It is a type of conduct that is generally frowned upon, and thus in many jurisdictions is a possible defense against criminal liability.

Depending on the law in the jurisdiction, the prosecution may be required to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant was not entrapped or the defendant may be required to prove that they were entrapped as an affirmative defense.

Sting operations are fraught with ethical concerns over whether they constitute entrapment.

This the kind of entrapment I was referring to. Examples are 'unwelcome solicitations' criminal complaint or labour law complaint of a once friendly Russian lady. Another is criminal complaint for harassment or sexual harassment of a once-friendly Russian lady or any mole for that matter. I just do not know if they have to be law enforcement officers. It might fall under malicious prosecution. The heck, I am not a lawyer although I had a girlfriend once who is daughter of a cop.
You won't get an argument from me. Women are all snakes with tits. But what the heck does your post have to do with Warfare by other means?

Try putting it in the North America area? That's filled with rampant bollocks. You'll fit right In.
Old 24 Feb 15, 19:35
Banned
Canada

The workplace is indeed a snakepit. I was wondering why an East European lady asked me "can you buy me this", referring to a $500 dollar diamond necklace. When I bought it, she cried, "unwelcome solicitations" to her sister. Now if that became subject of a lawsuit, I either must have been in jail for harassment or fired if I knew of the lady in the workplace. Does that matter to you? Or you are out of job? With due respect, general.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!