StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > Console Gaming

Notices and Announcements

Console Gaming One stop for all your console related discussions!

Old 02 Jan 15, 06:26
ACG Forums - General Staff
England
Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900]
Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900]
Assassins Creed Rogue

I picked this up on Sale yesterday and am quite enjoying it; it's set before and during the 7 years War in The New World. Sadly the focus seems to be on slotting red-coats in favour of The Gallic Enemy, which causes me indigestion, but it's still quite fun. It got me in the mood to order Last of the Mohicans anyway. The last AssCreed game I played was Revelations and this is quite different; with naval combat, the emphasis on the ship as your mobile base, the wilderness setting and so on.

But, I do miss the renovating, shops, and variety of weapons that the Ezio games had.

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 02 Jan 15, 08:59
Banned
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400] Phebe has a spectacular aura about [400]
The French and Indian Wars, as we call them? Good, I'm glad to hear your positive review. I hope the game is FINISHED by the time I get to it --- Ubisoft put out a severely unfinished Unity (the French Rev.) and is suffering bad reviews in consequence. I have decided never again to buy a game in the 1.0 version. Since I got both Inquisition and the new Witcher (the latter supposed to be out in February but postponed till MAY now!!!!) for Christmas, I can only hope that by the time I get to them, the upgrades will be sufficient to make them what they should be.

I can't get Rogue until 1. I finish Unity, 2. I finish Black Flag, which I find very difficult re the ship sailing. All the drowning sailors complain bitterly at me!!! I really HATE that!!!! 3. Because Rogue is supposed to do even more sailing, of river craft and coasters, so I'd better master sailing before I start.
Old 03 Jan 15, 06:30
ACG Forums - General Staff
England
Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900]
Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900] Selous has earned the respect of all [900]
So far I've only sailed what seems to be a sloop of war (the Morrigan) and a first/second rate of the line in a special battle. Most of the time you're aboard the Morrigan and there is a lot of sailing.

However, compared to what I've heard of Unity, Rogue is pretty much a finished article; I';ve encountered no serious or noticable bugs outside of once falling through the floor during docking and another fail to load during the Lisbon earthquake.

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules
Old 03 Jul 15, 14:21
Recruit
Japan

Yoshi91 is a balanced individual [0]
Even if this game is not popular in japan i still when was visit usa and tested this game it was very fun would love to see another templar ac game

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!