StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Military/History Related Hobbies > Alternate Timelines

Notices and Announcements

Alternate Timelines The plausible "what if's" of military history.

Old 08 Jul 13, 23:53
ACG Forums - General Staff
England
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

The Purist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Purist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Purist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Purist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Purist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Purist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Purist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Purist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
OK,... the Brits have theior set up in. I will post tomorrow.

The French are blockaded, The British army is at home and in its territories the Rn holds a reserve for other trouble makers.

Diplomatic actions for tomorrow evening please (for those who have yet to get them in).

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.
Old 09 Jul 13, 00:21
General
France

Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Anyone doing diplomacy with me needs to get terms in so I can approve ASAP.
Old 09 Jul 13, 04:45
Colonel
EU
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
Anyone doing diplomacy with me needs to get terms in so I can approve ASAP.
I believe that you will not surrender now if France will demand this?
Old 09 Jul 13, 07:35
General
France

Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100] Delenda estRoma has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Lol
Old 09 Jul 13, 18:19
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Can I see an updated list of who's who ?
If your argument is that the government doesn't spy on its own citizens then you're completely oblivious to reality.
Blaming the Las Vegas massacre on gun owners is like blaming 9-11 on frequent fliers.
Old 09 Jul 13, 23:29
England
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

Ulrih is The Ogre
Baztanz is Francis
Tsar is Tsar
Snowygerry is the Sublime Porte
craven is Fredrick-William
Delenda est Roma is Great Britain
Hapsburg Spain is unmanned.

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.
Old 09 Jul 13, 23:30
England

I appear to have the diplomacy orders.

I will execute and post results by tomorrow evening.

Old 10 Jul 13, 01:15
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300]
oh and for those who are new or just forget you still need to declare war on the minors during the diplo phase.
Old 10 Jul 13, 23:13
England

Late night at the office, Gents. Didn't have time to execute the diplomacy

Not a bad thing though as I received some late instructions from a few powers.

Will take care of business tomorrow.

Old 11 Jul 13, 04:49
Colonel
EU
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ulrih has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Le Moniteur Universel
10th of January, 1805

News from The Emperor`s Court!
Monsieur de Talleyrand just returned from his mission and will take over Ministry of Foreign Affairs once again.
French diplomacy is once again in safe hands!

Last edited by Ulrih; 11 Jul 13 at 11:11..
Sponsored Links

Old 11 Jul 13, 19:44
General of the Forums
Sinc
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 
Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

Tsar is simply cracking [600]
Tsar is simply cracking [600] Tsar is simply cracking [600] Tsar is simply cracking [600] Tsar is simply cracking [600] Tsar is simply cracking [600] Tsar is simply cracking [600] Tsar is simply cracking [600] Tsar is simply cracking [600] Tsar is simply cracking [600] Tsar is simply cracking [600] Tsar is simply cracking [600] Tsar is simply cracking [600]
Are all current agreements still in effect or is Monsieur de Talleyrand going to insist on modifying them?
Old 11 Jul 13, 22:34
England

Its WAR!!!

And we are off.

Reinforcement time.

No one has much in the way of troops to deploy except minors. Other than that its only leaders assigned or removed.

Britain is up.

Old 11 Jul 13, 22:37
General
France

Did I get Portugal or any minors? If not I'll deploy Nelson to the Le Havre blockade fleet if he isn't there already.
Old 11 Jul 13, 22:53
England

Nelson is at Le Havre and Portugal went to France.

No love for Britain this month.

Old 11 Jul 13, 22:55
General
France

Wow. Itotally got snubbed. Even isolationist Russia got some minors and Spain! Everyone but me.

Meh, no orders from me then. Nothing todo but sit on my island and twiddle my thumbs while the Frenchies stew in port!

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!