HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Weider History Group Welcomes You! > Introductions

Notices and Announcements

Introductions Welcome to our forums! Please stop by, throw out an introduction, and begin your tour of duty on the best History site on the 'net! Need help? See the Basic Training forum at the bottom of this list!

Old 07 Jun 13, 08:08
Recruit
Armchair_General

audi2nd is on the path to success [1-99]
Hello, I need a hand.

Hello, My name is Audi. I was an University student learning about English literature. However I'm more interested to study about history, especially about war Right now i was preparing material for my thesis. My thesis is to research the aspect of imperialism in the Band of Brother Miniseries. So i need to find as many material as i can, maybe about the theory of imperialism,about the US 101st airborne division, etc.
I will appreciate any help i can get since there are so many history expert here I will write down your name as reference

Thank you very much
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 07 Jun 13, 09:08
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300] Matt Jones is on a distinguished road [300]
Welcome aboard!

Fervently anti-Obama, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Screw Universal...give me Emma Watson, a copy of the "Kama Sutra", and a hotel suite in Vegas and I'll create my own "Harry Potter Experience".
Old 07 Jun 13, 09:14
Brigadier General
United_States
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

slick24 is walking in the light [200] slick24 is walking in the light [200] slick24 is walking in the light [200] slick24 is walking in the light [200] slick24 is walking in the light [200] slick24 is walking in the light [200] slick24 is walking in the light [200] slick24 is walking in the light [200] slick24 is walking in the light [200] slick24 is walking in the light [200] slick24 is walking in the light [200] slick24 is walking in the light [200] slick24 is walking in the light [200]
welcome, there are many knowledgeable folks here who can probably help you. Perhaps you should post in the WWII section.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein
Old 07 Jun 13, 09:30
General of the Forums
United_States

HMS Jr. has a spectacular aura about [400]
HMS Jr. has a spectacular aura about [400]
Imperialism? In BOB? Seriously? Not for nothing, but I'd think being in and/or from Jakarta you guys would have a pretty fair knowledge-base, to say nothing of experience galore, with imperialism. Good luck all the same, amigo.
Old 07 Jun 13, 18:56
General
Armchair_General

Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300] Cosmos is on a distinguished road [300]
Welcome to ACG

The Basic Training section has lots of information which can help with the general use of the forums. http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...play.php?f=181
Old 08 Jun 13, 05:56
Recruit
Armchair_General

You're welcome everyone
Thanks for the tip. I will post it in the WWII section later.
Old 08 Jun 13, 06:01
ACG Forums - General Staff
Australia
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 
Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign SPQR Campaign Model Forum Group Build Victor 
Model Forum Group Build (Multiple - Ace) 

Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Achtung Baby has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Welcome to ACG, mate.

Enjoy.
Old 08 Jun 13, 07:13
Recruit
Armchair_General

Hello HMS Jr.
I think you're right. However right now my head is full with the English literature and linguistic theory, need to refreshing my knowledge in history. I've read from the book and internet about it, but still not enough. So i decide to join this forum.Hope i can get more knowledge from you and everyone in here.
Have a good day..
Old 08 Jun 13, 07:48
General
Sweden
5 Year Service Ribbon 

leandros is on the path to success [1-99] leandros is on the path to success [1-99] leandros is on the path to success [1-99] leandros is on the path to success [1-99] leandros is on the path to success [1-99] leandros is on the path to success [1-99] leandros is on the path to success [1-99]
Welcome and good luck with your thesis........

Fred
Old 14 Jun 13, 21:28
Lance Corporal
United_States

semperrandyfi is on the path to success [1-99]
Maybe I am missing the gist of your entreaty.Imperialist nations declared war on my country.Many combat units from my country(including the "Screaming Eagles"-The 101st Airborne Division)after 3+years defeated your imperialists on two (2) fronts(something Hitler could not do).I would be most happy to provide you with any facet of American military history you might desire.
Sponsored Links

Old 16 Jun 13, 21:18
Lieutenant General
United_States
Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 

Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300] Checkertail20 is on a distinguished road [300]
Welcome to ACG forums.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!