StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > MMO Games > World of Tanks

Notices and Announcements

World of Tanks Discuss the game and the Armchair General WoT clan.

Old 24 Feb 13, 07:12
Recruit
Netherlands

uvt has disabled reputation
Lightbulb Short survey about the appeal of World of Tanks

Hi All,

We have created a short survey about World of Tanks to gather some more information about what players find appealing in MMO games. To do this, we need your help! It should only take you a few minutes to complete, so hopefully you will find some time to share your experiences with us. Importantly, the information that you will provide will stay anonymous, so we don't ask for your name or stuff like that, just for your thoughts .

For the survey, please check this link: https://tilburgss.qualtrics.com/SE/?...E0w7hnwdk5gIfP

Thank you in advance for your time and response!

Kind regards,
D.W.J. Laurijsen
Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
Tilburg University
The Netherlands
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 01 Mar 13, 00:19
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 
Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
They got a slamming from me....
Old 04 Mar 13, 13:24
Recruit
Netherlands

At least thank you for the reply..
Old 04 Mar 13, 21:02
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 
Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+] T. A. Gardner has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by uvt View Post
At least thank you for the reply..
No problem. I have over 40 years experiance at amateur and professional wargaming. I tried hard to be objective with my answers.
Old 19 Mar 13, 11:36
General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 

Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300]
I have not played World of tanks yet...but I want to play it. If I have not already been playing, but start to play after reading that you need people for you survey, will that mess up you survey if I start to play and then take your survey?
Old 19 Mar 13, 16:59
Colonel
United_States

Hetzer 15 is on the path to success [1-99] Hetzer 15 is on the path to success [1-99] Hetzer 15 is on the path to success [1-99] Hetzer 15 is on the path to success [1-99] Hetzer 15 is on the path to success [1-99] Hetzer 15 is on the path to success [1-99]
I play it sometimes...I like type 3 and lower and autocannons and massed fire on a target, from point blank, and preferr. from the rear.
Old 25 Mar 13, 03:23
Recruit
Netherlands

No it will not mess up the survey if you play the game first.
For anyone who is still interested, the survey will be 'open' for one week!
Check: https://tilburgss.qualtrics.com/SE/?...E0w7hnwdk5gIfP

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!