StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > MMO Games

Notices and Announcements

MMO Games Players can discuss their online experiences with Massively Multiplayer Online games here!

Old 11 Aug 12, 09:45
General
Pirate
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Dashy is simply cracking [600]
Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600]
just did a quick run through MW4 with the (yes, I know it's clan-tech) Puma, 35 tonnes and basically a Medium, here's the config.

config

these "Tank Destroyer" loadouts are tough to run, especially when you're faced by more than one foe, however against Mediums (not bushwackers) and Lights it's pure murder, the 2x LBX/10's can knock down a light or medium flat with a decent shot, and taking out the legs shouldn't be too hard even if both players are moving at 100 odd K's.
Old 13 Aug 12, 14:42
General of the Forums
Canada
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 
SPQR Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700]
MWO is pre-clan invasion so no clan-tech until later.
Old 13 Aug 12, 19:44
General
Pirate
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600] Dashy is simply cracking [600]
Anyone keen to start up a Mercenary Corps or House Regiment?
Old 14 Aug 12, 07:32
ACG Forums - General Staff
Sinc
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 
March Offensive 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashy View Post
ACG Mercenaries - Service with a smile!

Maybe we could be known by the nickname 'Sealion'.
Old 14 Aug 12, 08:27
General
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
ACG Mercenaries - Service with a smile!

Maybe we could be known by the nickname 'Sealion'.
I'm already part of these guys here Time Zones and so forth, but I'd be more than glad to set up another account for an ACG warrior group.

Old 15 Aug 12, 10:17
General of the Forums
Canada
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 
SPQR Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashy View Post
Already a member of the AOD (Angels of Death) clan. We are however accepting volunteers, here's a link to our Merc recruiting page on the MWO site:
http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/11170-angels-of-death/

Our main AOD site:http://www.clanaod.net

And here's a link to the clan application:http://www.clanaod.n...?do=form&fid=19

I've been with them since joining last year for WoT. A good bunch of guys, though some of the MWO members are a little crazy. The 'fun at parties' crazy not the 'call the police!' crazy
Old 24 Oct 12, 17:03
Private
England

AcRoL is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
Men, I have found that which builds jealousy within man's soul:

A simple mouse and keyboard shall never be the same again.
wow
Old 26 Oct 12, 04:22
General of the Forums
Romania
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Imperial is simply cracking [600]
Imperial is simply cracking [600] Imperial is simply cracking [600] Imperial is simply cracking [600] Imperial is simply cracking [600] Imperial is simply cracking [600] Imperial is simply cracking [600] Imperial is simply cracking [600] Imperial is simply cracking [600] Imperial is simply cracking [600] Imperial is simply cracking [600] Imperial is simply cracking [600]
The big question is, does the game include artillery?
Old 26 Oct 12, 15:02
General
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 
Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

slick24 is simply cracking [600]
slick24 is simply cracking [600] slick24 is simply cracking [600] slick24 is simply cracking [600] slick24 is simply cracking [600] slick24 is simply cracking [600] slick24 is simply cracking [600] slick24 is simply cracking [600] slick24 is simply cracking [600] slick24 is simply cracking [600] slick24 is simply cracking [600] slick24 is simply cracking [600] slick24 is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetah772 View Post
Interesting....

One of my very first owned PC game was Mechwarrior. It was bought after Wing Commander III. I can't remember which game it was in Mechwarrior series, but I had fun playing that game. Wing Commander and Mechwarrior series are one of few games I'd like to re-play someday, and will always continue to have fun playing them.

So, yeah, I will buy this game the minute it's released to the public. I don't care if it sucks, I just want to play a Mech once again!

Dan
yeah those were two GREAT games\game series. I remember playing them for hours. I remember getting the Microsoft Sidewinder stick for Mechwarrior 2 just because by twisting the stick you could make your torso on the Mech twist. Great for running one way and shooting another.
Old 17 Jun 14, 17:29
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500]
Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500]
I'm going to thread necro this...

ARISE! LIVE! RETURN TO OUR WORLD!

There...

Anyway, the Clan Invasion is about to happen, from what I am seeing.

I've been playing for a couple of weeks now (Thorvir Hrothgaard of the FRR) and am really enjoying it. It's got a bit of steeper learning curve than other MMOs (like WoT)...and I'm not very good at it yet, but like I said I'm enjoying it.

I just thought we could use some new, refreshed discussion about MechWarrior Online since it's been a couple of years now.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!