StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Books, Film and Media > Film, DVD, and TV

Notices and Announcements

Film, DVD, and TV Discuss the latest movies at the theatre and on DVD, as well as what is on TV. ACG film reviews will also be found here.

Old 26 Jun 12, 20:31
Captain
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99] Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99] Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99] Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99] Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99] Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99] Darth Holliday is on the path to success [1-99]
Falling Skies...
Old 26 Jun 12, 20:44
Major General
Poland
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300]
The Glades
Old 26 Jun 12, 21:00
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 

rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900]
rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900]
All you can say-Carl is Carl. I loved the way they depicted him in the 100th episode how different he was-that spun off AUPS 1. Wondering if it will have a new title now every year. It messes my DVR up. My wife says I complain like Shake,and Meatwad is your little brother. I said okay who's Frylock? Your cousin who is the genius. Oh. I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Jones View Post
Yep, that's Carl! He's my favorite character on there. I remember one time where he said on the show. "I remember the day you guys moved in...I shoulda blown my brains out then!"

-Matt
Old 26 Jun 12, 21:17
Brigadier General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300] McMax is on a distinguished road [300]
Longmire. Its about a sheriff in modern day Wyoming and its good. But I still haven't forgiven A&E about Breakout kings yet.
Old 26 Jun 12, 21:28
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 

rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900]
rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900]
Someone in this thread asked me why I hadn't watched Longmire yet. I don't know. I have other things on DVR at that time for one thing,and I ain't forgiven A&E for taking The Beast off. They could have easily slipped David Keith into Patrick Swayze's role.
Old 26 Jun 12, 21:32
Major General
Poland
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300] Twitter3 is on a distinguished road [300]
The Beast was a great show! Did they not want to find someone else or what was the story behind not keeping it going. That show had me hooked for sure.
Old 26 Jun 12, 21:52
General of the Forums
United_States

David Keith was Swayze's best friend. He could have easily slid into that role. The kid was eager to keep it going,but it was A&E who pulled the plug. Stupidity is all I can say. Only thing I watch on there now is Storage Wars,and Storage Wars Texas.
Old 26 Jun 12, 21:53
General of the Forums
United_States

And 2 new Storage Wars is on tonight.
Old 27 Jun 12, 05:13
General of the Forums
Wales
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 
Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C SPQR Campaign Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign CWiE 1939-45 Campaign 

Nick the Noodle has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Nick the Noodle has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Nick the Noodle has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Nick the Noodle has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Nick the Noodle has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Nick the Noodle has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Nick the Noodle has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Nick the Noodle has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Nick the Noodle has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Nick the Noodle has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Nick the Noodle has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Nick the Noodle has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Deadwood.

It is everything I hoped for and more. Watched 4 episodes so far, and each has been cracking.
Old 27 Jun 12, 07:03
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400]
Watched a couple old episodes of CSI earlier.

-Matt

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!
Sponsored Links

Old 27 Jun 12, 16:24
General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II SPQR Campaign 

Captain General gives and gets respect [800]
Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
Deadwood.

It is everything I hoped for and more. Watched 4 episodes so far, and each has been cracking.
Yep thats a good one.

Homer

BoRG
Old 27 Jun 12, 16:25
General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II SPQR Campaign 

Captain General gives and gets respect [800]
Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800]
Working my way through season 3 of Star Trek: Enterprise on Netflix.

Homer

BoRG
Old 27 Jun 12, 21:22
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400] Matt Jones has a spectacular aura about [400]
Watched an episode of Smackdown earlier this morning...the 'Blast From the Past' episode.

-Matt

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!
Old 28 Jun 12, 14:01
First Lieutenant
United_States

mimike is on the path to success [1-99] mimike is on the path to success [1-99] mimike is on the path to success [1-99] mimike is on the path to success [1-99] mimike is on the path to success [1-99] mimike is on the path to success [1-99] mimike is on the path to success [1-99]
Anybody remember FX's Terriers? It broke my heart when they canceled that.
Old 28 Jun 12, 16:10
General of the Forums
United_States

No,never heard of it. But Deadwood was awesome.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!