HistoryNet.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > Napoleonic Era

Notices and Announcements

Napoleonic Era Discuss the many wars fought around the globe around the time of Napoleon. This forum is dedicated to the memory of Ben Weider.

Old 09 Mar 12, 09:25
General
Canada
5 Year Service Ribbon SPQR Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
CWiE 1939-45 Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500]
Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoblin View Post
Alas, poor MB333, I knew him well, my fellow citizens; a man of infinite jest, of most excellent civic virtues; he spoke at our club a thousand times; and now how abhorred in my imagination it is, having been done in by our political enemies! My anger rises at it!
Here floats that body that I embraced in comradeship I know not how oft. Where be your speeches of liberty now? your gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the drinking-houses of the Faubourg on a roar?
My heart is struck to the quick, and with a hand trembling with despair and pain I point an accusatory finger at thy assassins
Les Girondins!
But of course you do, Methinks you doth protest too much. You who have sullied our ears with vocals extremis since you first stumbled drunk and uninvited into my home invading my privacy. You who have been attempting to whip up the fervor of the people, not against the enemies of France and our Republic, but against other members of the convention... Yes we Girondins who speak or peace, healing, and unity it must be us

'Tell my Wife I am trolling Atlantis, and I still have my hand on the Wheel.'
Old 09 Mar 12, 09:27
General
Canada
5 Year Service Ribbon SPQR Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
CWiE 1939-45 Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500]
Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500] Arthwys is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Alas, poor MB333, I knew him well, my fellow citizens; a man of infinite jest, of most excellent civic virtues; he spoke at our club a thousand times; and now how abhorred in my imagination it is, having been done in by our political enemies! My anger rises at it!
Here floats that body that I embraced in comradeship I know not how oft. Where be your speeches of liberty now? your gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the drinking-houses of the Faubourg on a roar?
My heart is struck to the quick, and with a hand trembling with despair and pain I point an accusatory finger at thy assassins Les Girondins!
Oh and of course you have evidence of this yes? that you will share with all? We await your proof Monsieur.

'Tell my Wife I am trolling Atlantis, and I still have my hand on the Wheel.'
Old 09 Mar 12, 09:38
General
Belgium

Snowygerry has a spectacular aura about [400]
Snowygerry has a spectacular aura about [400] Snowygerry has a spectacular aura about [400] Snowygerry has a spectacular aura about [400] Snowygerry has a spectacular aura about [400] Snowygerry has a spectacular aura about [400] Snowygerry has a spectacular aura about [400]
Another month, another murder –

Citoyens, I must say it grieves my heart to see what has become of my beloved Paris.

I hear you when you deplore the abuse and injustice of what you call the “ancient regime”,

At least when the ancients wanted to kill their political adversaries they had the common decency to do it openly and honourably.

I remember the time when passions rose high, gentlemen agreed on a place and time to settle their differences – these days you disagree with someone you get shot in the back or knifed in a dark alley…

If your lucky, if not, they drag your dismembered body through the streets before parading your severed head before your loved ones.

You all give great speeches gentlemen,

the rights of men, la défense de la patrie – you break my heart – yet it is you citoyens that give the the word,

It is you that are dragging France down into barbarism and making what was once the shining beacon of civilisation into a murderous hell-hole.

If this is the new face of France, it’s ugly and degraded – you scorn those that have left and want to seize their property, and then you turn and murder those that stay behind.

You disgust me citoyens, we all know the client of this murder is to be found within this assembly and we all know the reasons – I challenge you to – for once – to take a lesson from those you seek to replace,

Stand for what you believe and do so openly and without subterfuge,

Stand and tell us why MB333 had to die - if the word honour still has meaning in French.

Duc de Tombelaneige.

Last edited by Snowygerry; 09 Mar 12 at 09:46..
Old 09 Mar 12, 09:42
ACG Forums - Field Marshal
Netherlands
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 
SPQR Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Girondin capacity for power

Based on these figures provided by FATE France is doing remarkably well in these trying circumstances.
The Girondin majority in the Convention seems to have a true capacity for power.

And now that the Levee en Masse finally is accepted, further battlefield victories for France may be expected in the near future;
especially as the detachment that just arrived in Paris will join forces with the troops already at the front without delay to keep the momentum going,
it should be possible to throw the foreign invaders back over the borders.

Vive la France
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ACGTracking5-1 copy.jpg (340.4 KB, 39 views)
Old 09 Mar 12, 09:52
Netherlands
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 
SPQR Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Major Sennef has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowygerry View Post
Another month, another murder –
Good to bring this under our attention, citoyen Tombolaneige, that we seem to have a political serial killing.
First the delegate Wellington95 and now this case.
It is clearly unacceptable to any reasonable person that people get murdered for their political convictions.
This Convention full of reasonable persons will therefore not accept this
and do its utmost to bring the murderer(s) to justice and punish him/her/them to the full extent of the Law.
Old 09 Mar 12, 10:56
England
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 
Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 SPQR Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Post Captain has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratego View Post

However, this body, already in a state of decomposition is special as it is the remains of a member of the National Convention who has not been present at the sessions for over a week now: Citoyen MB333!
Investigator of the Palais de Justice, Jacques de Clément-Floret , has not only identified these remains but has also found the cause of MB333's demise: multiple knifewounds in the chest area!
Well in the near future Admiral Villeneuve will seemed to have ended his life with several stab wounds to the chest.....MB333 must be a suicide then

Last edited by Post Captain; 09 Mar 12 at 11:08..
Old 09 Mar 12, 13:00
Canada
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon SPQR Campaign Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sennef View Post
"Delegate Skoblin,
I can be short on your accusation:
We the Girondins with a well known ideal for a Republic ruled by Laws
take pride in the point that we do not murder our political opponents."

Innocence proclaimed, too little too late
A clumsy attempt, our ire placate
For our friend, our comrade, true companion
murdered, cut down - by a Girondin!

"Not us," they claim, "we stand for law"
"We stand for truth, justice, and freedom for all"
But while they proclaim with the one hand, they kill with the other
And now sadly their victims, now include our dear brother

Not content with Clouseau, a figure mineur
a loudmouth, a crank, a harmless poseur
They strike now with blade, against the Faubourg
The bane of the Royalists, French and Hapsbourg

Who fiddled in Paris, while enemies bayed at our gates?
Who sat in their offices, and trusted in fates?
Who gave out cheap food, to make up for their errors?
While doing nothing to prevent counter-revolutionary terrors!

To deflect the attention of an angered populace
Who expect from their leaders security and solace
They attack the opposition for the personal affront
Of suggesting their rule now lacks public warrant

So they silence the voices, and proclaim it all just
Some through censorship, some by a knife thrust
And while accusing me of ravings and rants
I will say only this -

Down with the Tyrants!

Old 09 Mar 12, 13:07
ACG Forums - Legatus Janitorus
Pirate
March Offensive Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 5 Year Service Ribbon 
Distinguished Service Award Summer Campaign Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 SPQR Campaign 
Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Monsuers, Delegates, Humble Parisians, Citoyens, Mon Amis, ... ALL French Are We!

In the midst of great relief & increasing hopes upon realization & sight of newly arrived Patriots sharing their ample rations brought from the furthest considerable reaches & social depths of nearly all knowing points South, it is no surprise that each day new citoyen, most completely without news of Levee or other overbearing demands made from Paris, arrive singularly afoot, often by twos, with the only resolve in their hearts but to Fight, possibly Die, for each French citoyen that remains behind to continue the work of providing what must be required to support such a great people & her many soldiers in the field. Many are dressed in ill fitting & tattered old Uniforms likely worn by Fathers before them, others wearing but rags, each with a certain tell of determined discipline, too also likely learned from wise old warriors, fathers, grandfathers, even just by witness of preceding well equipt & training equestrians from among them that set to the reins North before them. Some even inclined by the sight of the general call of posters & handbills speaking of what might be earned for every French Cityoen & how the desires inspired by such a thing swelled their hearts with Hope for Change. Hope for a single Citoyen of France to be left unhindered & unrestrained in his righteous sojourn & exercise of God given Natural Rights not yet Acknowledged & Guaranteed by Paris. And as they are seen arriving, they are greeted in all Quarters as though they are miracles walking, with each step further that they make their inner strength multiplies to make real the Hopes & Desperate Salvation of a Nation now afire in War.

As they arrive upon the Champs Elysee & are greeted by their equestrian precursors in arms, they find succor & begin a desperately needed rest from their harried journeys & marches afoot of many hundreds of miles amidst them. In breaking bread for their suppers upon the eve they are finding themselves in immediate company with the most in need of Paris as their table mates & guests of these Southern Patriots now organizing, drilling, making requisition, planning, exchanging of many dispatches from the hand & officers of Lafayette in liase with National Guard Officers now so graciously their hosts. What strikes to their senses even more than the smells of familiar & unfamiliar foods in the air are the many surreal cases & instances of land owners, sharecroppers, blacksmiths, bakers, teamsters, farmers - rich & poor alike - all eating & talking so calmly commingled & enmeshed as though all had jumped into a giant pot set to simmer. It is a scene of the least having as much wisdom, information & experience as the most among them, the illusion of class dissipating in the mist in the most common goal of finally securing unto each & all - the infirm, the hungry, the downtrodden, the renter, the merchant, baker, craftsmen, builders, laborers & rich as one People breaking bread as though it were the most natural happenstance. The conversations seem to have quickly gone from wildly waving gesticulations & finger pointing in loud outbursts to accepting that the ribald naked sources of such ill passions are of the past - beyond all possibility of changing. What has quickly come to the fore among all is the realization, a resignation that only the future can be made better, can be changed before it is written as history, can become greater than the sum of its parts... made so BY its parts.

It has been to my great astonishment the anguished stories, the abject fears wrought of need & hunger on the lips of the many most needful & without eating their first real meals in months that had not been dug from the ample detritus & refuse daily discarded by most in Paris. Or provided from declining stocks of a Church giving of its parishioners all they were able. Or even pried or threateningly taken from the astonished hands of better to do's at their chosen bistro's or taverns in desperate times as these... such is it now, without saying why in knowing, I cannot but BEG upon the Floor of Convention in new appeal to ALL in Paris. Reach out to your neighbour in support of their needs as the fires in the fields outside Paris burn under force of siege & invasion. Let not one individual in Paris starve, this night or the next, that might bear some righteous interest in the outcome against the several fires now burning in France, for many among have & will yet hasten to the fight of flames for themselves, their families & you alike.

There comes in the night before us a transitional end to tumultuous beginnings such as to begin the quest for a Victorious end. Though the many assembled & growing numbers of southern Patriots now recovering from extremes of fatigue in their desperate & oncoming endeavours to muster in Paris, a good many will take leave of Paris. When the rockets are seen over the Champs Elysee this night, do not fear in your person or your houses, for their exit from Paris will be in every direction, through every quarter & in as much silence as might be allowed. Their sights are set squarely in their minds well outside Paris. Grant them a silent adieu & prayer of success in their mission. If it is ever more in your heart, send with them your hopes.

I will be sending with a small group of National Guard Officers & Southern Patriots a newly acquired horse I had hoped to ride into battle named Destiny, but now am most compelled to provide for another far more inclined to success of this mission aimed squarely for the heart of our enemies. Within a pouch secured to the saddle of good Destiny will be certain Orders & Personal Appeal to the services for its rider from General Lafayette himself, to be read upon his mount of Destiny & ride to the
advance point of Scouts.

In that I have chosen to BEG upon this great floor in your midst, dear citoyens, fellow delegates & friends alike, I also BEG that you might have Faith in their Grave Mission into the darkness. Know that their numbers & means of egress from the city are a matter of design specific & covertly conducive to their mission.

Vive le France!

ALL PEOPLES OF FRANCE!

ACG History Today

BoRG

Last edited by Admiral; 09 Mar 12 at 13:20..
Old 09 Mar 12, 15:56
General of the Forums
Armchair_General
Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300] Wellington95 is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
My heart is struck to the quick, and with a hand trembling with despair and pain I point an accusatory finger at thy assassins

Les Girondins!

We'll take you up on that accusation. Oh crap I'm still injured...

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
Old 09 Mar 12, 17:45
General of the Forums
Australia
100 Greatest Generals, 2008 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II ACG Football Manager of the Season 
ACG Football Manager of the Season 

Galland is simply cracking [600]
Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600] Galland is simply cracking [600]
Quote:

I will say only this -

Down with the Tyrants!

...that was actually quite poetic and pretty bloody good Skobs.....especially for a Herbatist..ill have what he has been drinking thanks..!

To turn off Mr Sparkle, go User CP/ Edit Options/ Thread display options
Sponsored Links

Old 09 Mar 12, 17:58
Brigadier General
Canada
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200] Capt AFB is walking in the light [200]
To Pere Duchesne aka Skoblin

Please spare us all with your Blah, Blah, Blah...

Your ignorance and lack of respect for the rule of law just perspire through all your rant and propagandist sayings.

Sir, is there any commonsense in the cause fostered by the Hebertistes, or do you simply prefer chaos and leave France burn because of your lack of intelligence?

As for Citoyen MBB333, you do not need to look further than the bloody hands of Citoyen ShAA...Or was that caused by the sheep he killed for supper?

I guess Hebertistes, you prefer the law of the jungle, including amongst your own, and add to the chaos by throwing accusations towards those that seem to prefer to upheld the rule of law for all France!

I, for one, await your evidence to accuse the upholders of the Rule of Law of an ignoble crime.

For all we know, he may have fallen drunk in the water and drown, or trying to take a bath that went horribly wrong (is bathing a life ending experience for Hebertistes?) and ShAA blood on his hands did belong to a sheep!

Combattre, vaincre ou mourir (Fight, win or die)

Last edited by Capt AFB; 09 Mar 12 at 21:27..
Old 09 Mar 12, 18:04
Pirate
March Offensive Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 5 Year Service Ribbon 
Distinguished Service Award Summer Campaign Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 SPQR Campaign 
Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]

ACG History Today

BoRG
Old 10 Mar 12, 00:13
Pirate

Rumours overheard here & there throughout the city abounding of unusual things seen in the dark of the night last:
Quote:
"300 men, left the livery on the Champs Elysee with 600 horses, heading singularly so in all directions. Each was in lead of a spare. They must be planning to ride very hard & quickly so."

"I awoke to a bright flash through my window. Before 30 minutes had passed I saw one rider passing as quietly as one might expect in the night, dressed as though heading to market leading a fine horse as sturdy as that ridden. But the rider was heading in the wrong direction of the market. Word from neighbours abound that recently arrived Southern Patriots are now leaving the city, but one by one. Most curious."

"Hearing rumours of movement by recently arrived southern equestrians from the Champs Elysee, I was roused from my slumbers by a flash in the night. Before an hour had passed I saw but one rider leading a horse quietly through the street heading east. I was somewhat surprised to see a few singular men here and ther along the way standing to the street giving positive silent gesture as this rider passed. But before he strode beyond sight of me he stopped & motioned for one of these men to mount & away they rode."

"What manner was at play in the night when the harried sounds of many various riders, 2x2 & dressed as peasants, were seen quietly leaving the city by various route to the north in the middle of the night? My astonishment of its unusual nature was seemingly shared by occasional others taken quietly to the streets along their path. Most curious, for I assumed that nothing good would come from it in the night. Their manner & composure was that of purpose & goal afar & ahead, but I have heard of no irregular disturbance in the night."

"Citoyen Clouseau was been taken from his home by a small group of poorly dressed men on horses in the night. In witness of his mounting a horse brought forth I saw no evidence of restraints upon his person. He did not appear to be any happier by his composure than he ever is, but the sight of it left strange impressions upon my mind because the riders seemed quite comfortable in their saddles with strangely familiar military bearings & disciplined routine. One among them looked vaguely familiar as an Officer of the National Guard previously in charge of Clouseaus house arrest, but all of their clothing was quite contrary to the Guards usual impeccable state. Perhaps Clouseau is in for the ride of his life. May it in the very least be for his people, God Willing."

ACG History Today

BoRG

Last edited by Admiral; 10 Mar 12 at 00:36..
Old 10 Mar 12, 05:21
General
Philippines

GMan88 has demonstrated strength of character [100] GMan88 has demonstrated strength of character [100] GMan88 has demonstrated strength of character [100] GMan88 has demonstrated strength of character [100] GMan88 has demonstrated strength of character [100] GMan88 has demonstrated strength of character [100] GMan88 has demonstrated strength of character [100] GMan88 has demonstrated strength of character [100] GMan88 has demonstrated strength of character [100] GMan88 has demonstrated strength of character [100] GMan88 has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:

I will say only this -

Down with the Tyrants!

(OOC - can't rep you any more for now, but that's a good one!)

And I heartily agree!!!

If you're faced with an irrefutable/unanswerable post, how you reply to it shows the kind of intellect you have. You don't even need to have one that's too high... just don't flaunt yours if it's too low ;)
Old 10 Mar 12, 14:03
Canada
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon SPQR Campaign Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt AFB View Post
To Pere Duchesne aka Skoblin
For all we know, he may have fallen drunk in the water and drown, or trying to take a bath that went horribly wrong...
I presume in his drunken state he also managed to land on a floating knife and perforate himself half a dozen times...

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!