StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > Warfare by Other Means > Spy Wars

Notices and Announcements

Spy Wars Reconnaissance, deception and intelligence are all vital aspects of warfare, ancient and modern - discuss these aspects here!

Old 14 Apr 13, 16:20
General of the Forums
Pirate
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 
Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign SPQR Campaign 

Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebpreacher View Post
No, its more like get out of mine, you began the attack, not I.
For the last time, there was no attack, I just posted what YOU wrote.

Get over it, dude. You're a joke. Nobody is worried about surveillance being done by a fake cop.

Seriously. It's laughable, man.
"This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Last edited by Paul Mann III; 14 Apr 13 at 17:40..
Old 14 Apr 13, 16:22
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 

rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900]
rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900] rebpreacher has earned the respect of all [900]
You are the one who is 'laughable.' Its your paranoia that created this bullshit to begin with. Fake? HA. If I was in your state I would have arrested you more than you have been. I wasn't called 'Bloody Mac' in the Guard for being a nice guy. I am done with you.
Old 14 Apr 13, 16:26
ACG Forums - Guardiano di Roma
Pirate
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 
SPQR Campaign 

Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
And with all that, Paul Mann III & rebpreacher, I think this better end here.

NOW!

ACG Staff

ACG History Today

BoRG
Old 14 Apr 13, 18:55
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Mountain Man has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
Enhhh, Mountain Man, I've forgotten nothing.

Reread what I said, it essentially states the obvious.

And it contradicts nothing you said.

It also does not grant said "low level schmuck" access to what I can see...

To do that, such services/entities would require much more than simple passive access all visitors enjoy.

Btw, Google, Bing, Yahoo & a myriad other search engines will grant most anybody 'keyword' surveillance capabilities.

Just because it isn't quite so automated, 'real time' & complex in its application, doesn't change that.

You do know that the intel agencies actively recruit hackers and can get past anything this forum can put in their way, right.

And you do realize that it would be ridiculously easy to obtain a fake membership if it were necessary...right again?

This forum has all the security of a kid's piggy bank to those in the business.

But if you want to bet real money...let me know. I'm looking for the down payment on a Ferrari.
Old 14 Apr 13, 19:06
ACG Forums - Guardiano di Roma
Pirate
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 
SPQR Campaign 

Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Admiral has achieved enlightenment [1200+]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM
You do know that the intel agencies actively recruit hackers and can get past anything this forum can put in their way, right.
Get back to me when you have something on the subject I don't already know in spades, my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM
And you do realize that it would be ridiculously easy to obtain a fake membership if it were necessary...right again?
Which pretty much does nothing but gain the ability to post, nothing more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM
This forum has all the security of a kid's piggy bank to those in the business.
So you say, but certainly a piggy bank you can't break on your own > and you know it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM
But if you want to bet real money...let me know. I'm looking for the down payment on a Ferrari.
I never bet, I invest & do just fine without ya, my friend.

ACG History Today

BoRG
Old 14 Apr 13, 19:56
General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Lucky 6 is a glorious beacon of light [700]
All of our posts are in the open. What would they bother hacking for? A list of email addresses? Pfft. I mean, I doubt they're really concerned that a separatist movement is forming in the bowels of ACG's PMs.
Old 16 Apr 13, 00:11
Banned
Australia
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300] Roddoss72 is on a distinguished road [300]
Publicly trying to reignite an already ended proscribed pissing match, especially after the incident was ended by public admonition, makes you as guilty as both parties initially involved.

You know this already, Roderick!

Insulting & trollish post text deleted!

NO MORE!

ACG Staff

Last edited by Admiral; 16 Apr 13 at 00:26..
Old 23 May 13, 19:04
Sergeant Major
New_Zealand
5 Year Service Ribbon 

killemall is on the path to success [1-99] killemall is on the path to success [1-99]
The Tea Party Wouldn't Have A Chance In Politics
And I Hope Like Hell That All Our Posts Here Aren't Tracked By A Paranoid Government Concerned With Techinical Security
Old 23 May 13, 19:53
Major General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
Only one DMZ I know of, and that's in Korea. I suspect he's a troop stationed over there.
Don't come to conclusions so quickly Mountain Man. For all you know I am your neighbor, but I write somewhere else so as to misinform people trying to track me down. Also why so quick to assume I'm a soldier over here? I could be a teacher, contractor or a partner in some financial, commercial or industrial corporation.
Old 23 May 13, 19:59
Major General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300] Frtigern is on a distinguished road [300]
This thread escalated quickly.

Who thinks the FBI is more adept at catching could-be terrorists? Hasn't domestic terrorism been more of a threat in the US than international terrorism? All you would have to do is follow card and online purchases as well as look into your bank transactions. Then follow package delivery origins and determine what and how much is being sent.

That seems to be more of a problem than teenagers typing random key words about nothing.

Old 23 May 13, 20:55
Colonel
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

boomer400 is walking in the light [200] boomer400 is walking in the light [200] boomer400 is walking in the light [200] boomer400 is walking in the light [200] boomer400 is walking in the light [200] boomer400 is walking in the light [200] boomer400 is walking in the light [200] boomer400 is walking in the light [200] boomer400 is walking in the light [200] boomer400 is walking in the light [200] boomer400 is walking in the light [200]
Wow, an example of exactly how the "democratizing", "class-leveling" nature of the web devolves. The problem with most of the dross is that people will actually believe what they say is important and matters to everyone else; and that's exactly what the poor intelligence agencies have to wade through to actually find a little nugget of something useful.....
Old 03 Jun 13, 19:45
General of the Forums
Pirate
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 
Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign SPQR Campaign 

Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Paul Mann III has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
http://worldtruth.tv/cia-admits-full...cial-networks/
"This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG
Old 03 Jun 13, 20:47
General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II SPQR Campaign 

Captain General gives and gets respect [800]
Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800] Captain General gives and gets respect [800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mann III View Post
Good.

Homer

BoRG
Old 10 Jun 13, 00:35
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700] Cheetah772 is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Thanks to the exposed knowledge of PRISM operation, we now know that NSA is indeed collecting the data on everything we search, type, and surf the Internet. So the data collection would include our ACG posts.

Better expect the police to come to your door and ask you a simple question, "Why do you hate Obama?" What would be your answer? Just kidding...

Dan

So much for his intellectual superiority.

God help all of us.
Old 10 Jun 13, 05:34
ACG Forums - General Staff
EU
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600]
nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600] nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600] nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600] nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600] nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600] nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600] nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600] nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600] nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600] nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600] nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600] nikolas93TS is simply cracking [600]
Skype call not working well for me today. Assuming NSA is out of cassette tape.

Косово је Србија!
Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.

Armored Brigade

Armored Brigade Facebook page

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!