StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > American Age of Discovery, Colonization, Revolution, & Expansion

Notices and Announcements

American Age of Discovery, Colonization, Revolution, & Expansion Military history of North America. .

Old 10 Jun 11, 01:21
Banned
United_States

Historyman500 has a little shameless behaviour in the past [-1 to -99]
Rothschild= War of 1812 connection

Benjamin Franklin who was quite knowledgeable of the European central banking system, and was against a central us bank, along with jefferson and andrew jackson... however in 1791.. he died.....

and the same year Alexander Hamilton (which i believe was a rothschild agent, or had close ties with the rothschilds) was trying to pass legilsation for the first us central bank, which eventually was was passed in 1791

however in 1811.. the baking charter for the US central bank expired.... and congress votes against the renewal, which angered Nathan Mayor Rothschild.. in which he said

""Either the application for renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war."

However the United States stands firm and the Charter is not renewed.. which causes Nathan Mayer Rothschild to issue another threat...

""Teach those impudent Americans a lesson. Bring them back to colonial status."

so in 1812.... backed by Rothschild money...: Backed by Rothschild money, and Nathan Mayer Rothschild's orders, the British declare war on the United States. The Rothschilds plan was to cause the United States to build up such a debt in fighting this war that they would have to surrender to the Rothschilds and allow the charter for the Rothschild owned First Bank of the United States to be renewed.... which unfortanely, you can say Nathan "won" cause eventually in 1816, Madison revived it in the form of the "Second Bank of the United States" cause of rising US debts in the war of 1812......

now i am not saying you have to believe me, you can argue this...... deny it...

just i want your opinion on this.. this is what i believe.... i believe the rothschilds, perticually nathan were behind the events of the war of 1812...

your opinions?
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 10 Jun 11, 02:17
General
France
5 Year Service Ribbon 

DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600]
DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600] DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600] DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600] DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600] DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600] DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600] DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600] DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600] DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600] DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600] DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600] DARKPLACE is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Historyman500 View Post
Benjamin Franklin who was quite knowledgeable of the European central banking system, and was against a central us bank, along with jefferson and andrew jackson... however in 1791.. he died.....

and the same year Alexander Hamilton (which i believe was a rothschild agent, or had close ties with the rothschilds) was trying to pass legilsation for the first us central bank, which eventually was was passed in 1791

however in 1811.. the baking charter for the US central bank expired.... and congress votes against the renewal, which angered Nathan Mayor Rothschild.. in which he said

""Either the application for renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war."

However the United States stands firm and the Charter is not renewed.. which causes Nathan Mayer Rothschild to issue another threat...

so in 1812.... backed by Rothschild money...: Backed by Rothschild money, and Nathan Mayer Rothschild's orders, the British declare war on the United States. The Rothschilds plan was to cause the United States to build up such a debt in fighting this war that they would have to surrender to the Rothschilds and allow the charter for the Rothschild owned First Bank of the United States to be renewed.... which unfortanely, you can say Nathan "won" cause eventually in 1816, Madison revived it in the form of the "Second Bank of the United States" cause of rising US debts in the war of 1812......

just i want your opinion on this.. this is what i believe.... i believe the rothschilds, perticually nathan were behind the events of the war of 1812...

your opinions?

Ohh god. That is wrong in so many places. For a start the British didnt declare war on the US. The US declared war on Britain.

Retruning theUS to colonial status was never on the cards. The war of 1812 is best imagined like this.

Close your eyes.

Imagine one of the old school bareknuckle prizefights. In the middle of the baying crowds are Britain and France. They are toe to toe in the center of the ring and the fight has reached its last stages.

The Fight has been long. France is a heavyweight slow, cumbersome although when it does launch a punch its almost unstopabable. Britain is a cruiser weight. Fast, accurate punches but without the the sheer knockout power to put France out of the fight with one blow.

The UK has ducked dived and punched when it could and finally, finally France is begining to weaken. To rock on its feet. to shake its head. The punches are still coming but they are weaker, and spread further apart theres an element of panic in the air. Britain smiles sternly and steely eyed closes for the kill, And right at that point the USA in the form of a small cute terrier with floppy ears runs out of the crowd and attaches itself to the UK's leg, and starts humping for old glory.

The UK is, to say the least, flumoxed. This was not how it envisiged the fight going. It ducks and it dives its punches become a tad wilder as it trys to shake the US off and deal with France at the same time. But everytime the UK shakes the US off it leaps straight back attaches itself to a leg and crosses its eyes, rolls its tounge and goes for gold. Finally the UK after a period of ducking diving and kicking like a demented cossack lands a right cross to France they collapse to one knee and Prussia, Britains second brains them with the water bucket and leaves Britain stands majestic in the center of the ring. Undefeated. With a small terrier humping its ankle.

Britain looks down. The Terrier looks back, and carries on humping.
Britain tries a few experimental kicks the US terrier holds on.
Finally, exhausted, Britain bribes it to let go with a bone.
Old 10 Jun 11, 02:17
General of the Forums
UK
5 Year Service Ribbon 

redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700]
redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:

your opinions?
Well, seeing you can't get even the basic facts right, I would say its complete and utter nonsense.

The whole rant falls apart due to the fact it was the USA which declared war on Britain in the War of 1812.
Old 10 Jun 11, 02:20
Banned
United_States

how am i wrong...

ok the us "declared" war on the UK so what

isn't it kind of odd that

- Us congress refuses to renew us bank charter.

and then Nathan Rothschild threatens the united states of war, and recolonization

and boom.. we got a WAR

some of you are blind and ignorant to the history of the Rothschild family and what they have done in the past
Old 10 Jun 11, 02:34
General of the Forums
UK
5 Year Service Ribbon 

redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700] redcoat is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
how am i wrong...
You didn't even know who had declared war on whom, for a start

Quote:
ok the us "declared" war on the UK so what

isn't it kind of odd that

- Us congress refuses to renew us bank charter.

and then Nathan Rothschild threatens the united states of war, and recolonization

and boom.. we got a WAR
The USA went to war for a number of reasons, none of which had anything to do with the Rothchild's.

Quote:
some of you are blind and ignorant to the history of the Rothschild family and what they have done in the past
I may not know much about the Rothchild's, but I'm reasonably well informed of the reasons why the USA and Britain went to war in 1812, and even a quick read of your post shows what you have written about the war is at best wrong, so why should I believe anything you write about the Rothchild's.
Old 10 Jun 11, 02:41
Banned
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoat View Post

The USA went to war for a number of reasons, none of which had anything to do with the Rothchild's.

I may not know much about the Rothchild's, but I'm reasonably well informed of the reasons why the USA and Britain went to war in 1812, and even a quick read of your post shows what you have written about the war is at best wrong, so why should I believe anything you write about the Rothchild's.
because the rothschild family, basically "controlled" all of europe.. through the central banks...

the rothschild basically funded the Napoleonic wars

The five Rothschild brothers work to supply gold to both Wellington's army (through Nathan in England) and Napoleon's army (through Jacob in France), and begin their policy of funding both sides in wars. The Rothschilds love wars because they are massive generators of risk free debt.

This is because they are guaranteed by the government of a country, and therefore the efforts of the population of that country, and it doesn't matter if that country loses the war because the loans are given on the guarantee that the victor will honour the debts of the vanquished.

Whilst the Rothschilds are funding both sides in this war, they use the banks they have spread out across Europe to give them the opportunity to set up an unrivalled postal service network of secret routes and fast couriers. The post these couriers carried was to be opened up by these couriers and their details given to the Rothschilds so they always were one step ahead of current events.
Old 10 Jun 11, 02:44
Banned
United_States

Quote:

look man.... i said it was my belief.. i didn't say it was "right".. i truly believe Nathan Rothschild and his dirtbag family was behind the war of 1812.. i didn't say you had to believe me, i said it was my "belief"

look, you should look up the rothschild's and there history.... once you do, you will start to question events in history, especially european history
Old 10 Jun 11, 02:47
Banned
United_States

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."- Nathan Rothschild
Old 10 Jun 11, 02:55
General of the Forums
UK
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
look man.... i said it was my belief.. i didn't say it was "right".. i truly believe Nathan Rothschild and his dirtbag family was behind the war of 1812.. i didn't say you had to believe me, i said it was my "belief"
Sorry, but your 'beliefs' are worthless if not supported by facts.
Old 10 Jun 11, 03:02
Banned
United_States

Quote:
Sorry, but your 'beliefs' are worthless if not supported by facts.
i gave you "facts"..
Sponsored Links

Old 10 Jun 11, 05:32
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 
Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II SPQR Campaign 

Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700] Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700] Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700] Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700] Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700] Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700] Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700] Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700] Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700] Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700] Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700] Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700] Legate is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Hmmm..let's see.

Fact one: as state above the U.S declared war not Britain.

Fact two: In 1812 the Rothschilds did not have the political power nor the wealth to influence British policy. They would not become the power that they are alleged to have until after 1815.

Fact three: The Rothschilds never owned the Bank of the United States. In fact the Rothschild family did not get involved in business in the U.S. until after the Civil War.

I suggest you read Niall Fergueson masterful bio of the family.
Old 10 Jun 11, 06:32
General of the Forums
UK
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate View Post
Hmmm..let's see.

Fact two: In 1812 the Rothschilds did not have the political power nor the wealth to influence British policy. They would not become the power that they are alleged to have until after 1815.

Fact three: The Rothschilds never owned the Bank of the United States. In fact the Rothschild family did not get involved in business in the U.S. until after the Civil War.

That's only facts, he has his 'beliefs'.
Old 10 Jun 11, 13:16
Banned
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate View Post
Hmmm..let's see.

oh really.... they didn't have "influence" until 1815... WRONG

after Sir Francis Baring, and Abraham Goldsmind died.. that left Nathan Rothschild the only major banker in England.. it was 1808 when they started to get there influence...
Old 10 Jun 11, 13:32
Banned
Germany
Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Ricthofen has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ricthofen has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ricthofen has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ricthofen has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ricthofen has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ricthofen has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ricthofen has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ricthofen has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ricthofen has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ricthofen has demonstrated strength of character [100] Ricthofen has demonstrated strength of character [100]
You've got to be kidding me.
Old 10 Jun 11, 13:41
Banned
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricthofen View Post
You've got to be kidding me.
when you have money... you have influence.... you have power...

the rothschild probably the richest banking family of all time... at one time said to control half the wealth in the entire world

true the rothschild didn't start to get influence until around 1815.... but Nathan Rothschild started in 1808.. after the deaths of 2 major English bankers, making him the top banker in England

why is it so hard to admit that maybe nathan had something to do with it....

1811.. bank charter is not renewed...

nathan dishes threats at us of war and recolonization

boom war....... you can say us "declared" war....

the rothschild are really powerful people.. or were powerful people, and influenced alot of events in europe...

"I care not what puppet is placed on
the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...
The man that controls Britain's money
supply controls the British Empire.
And I control the money supply."- Nathan Rothschild

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!