is one of the key reasons why we have record youth unemployment.
Human Rights Act
stops us deporting and dealing with some very bad people and made no difference to our pre act freedoms. In effect it is a threat to national security.
s. Policing on the cheap with limited training.
.A red herring in the fight against rising energy needs and CO2 emissions.
More children get good grades
because they're less challenging and children are encouraged to do things like Media Studies.
Car scrappage scheme
. Encourage more people to get into debt and in real terms damaging for the environemnt and raising CO2 emmissions by building new cars people didnt actually need.
50% of school leavers to go to university
. Many don't need to go and end up in debt they'll never pay off chasing after too few jobs that they think they're now qualified for . Also why we have record youth unemployment.
.Paying people to go to school ( i used my own self discipline and had a part time job) because for some reason they can't possibly have a part time job that pays them 30 quid a week (thats the states job) but costs the rest of us a fortune. Apparently many register to get the money and then leave.
Number 50 The government is supporting Nissan's investment in the production of its new Leaf car in Sunderland with a £20.7 million grant
. Someones raking up whatever they can find to get to a 100.
59. Introduced the successful literacy and numeracy hours in schools.
We have some of the worst literacy and numercy of young children in the developed world. Thats just a chronic lie.
60. Abolished the Social Chapter opt-out introducing the right to parental leave, extended maternity leave and right to request flexible working time on International Women's Day
Oh bless. ie a tax on small businesses.
[B]62. Introduced Armed Forces Day
as an opportunity for the nation to show its support for our servicemen and women on the day Gordon Brown showed his support with a surprise visit of British troops in Afghanistan[/B]
I dont't need nor do the rest of us need to be told to support the military by a government who sent an army to war with a chancellor who never cared much for the military and consistently cut their budget. "Blank cheque" for helicopters that never arrived. Radios that didnt work. Men bought their own equipment and body armour. The list is endless on that one.
64. Established an electoral commission to clean up politics on the day that the commission investigated Lord Ashcroft's donations.
65. Whilst it does not fulfil Michael Foot's deep conviction in nuclear disarmament, the UK has halved its nuclear arsenal since 1997 and remains committed to further reduction in concert with the international community.
A communist who had a dialogue with Moscow and appeared on rememberance Sunday in a Donkey Jacket. Who writes this stuff.
81. Labour investment has helped 93,000 more 11-year-olds master numeracy each year since 1997 - on the day the Tories misplace a decimal point and ‘report' that 54 per cent of girls in the most deprived areas fall pregnant by age 18 (should be 5.4 per cent)
Numeracy has got categorically worse. This is just a lie.
People on here think they win arguments because some one made a type o. They're juvenile aswell.
87. The prime minister now appears twice a year before a Commons select committee
But can't be arsed to have him or his ministers to appear in parliament to announce policy as they respectfully should preferring to leak it all to the press.
89. Points-based system of immigration
Yeah they got that well under control.
93. Introduced devolution in Scotland
Cracking value for money to buy votes north of the border .How much did that parliament cost.
98. Record number of students in higher education
I refer you to the levels of youth unemployment and manic student debt for people doing degrees that are meaningless in the real working environment. Tourism studies anyone.
And so much of the rest of it is, we spent more on this and this and this and this and our school is lovely but he kids can't read but the PFI intitiave that paid for the school is the biggest rip off ever and we're in hock for it for the best part of 30 years and Gordon Brown ruined the best private pension system in the world putting old people into poverty and created so many BS public sector jobs the guardian didn't have enough paper to advertise them all and he kissed arse to he city because he couldn't give a tuppeny toss or didnt notice he was encouraging a massive housing credit bubble because those bankers paid him the taxes he needed to pay for the interest on all the money he borrowed which meant we went from a budget defecit in 1997 of 8 billion up to 180 billion by the end of the following decade which is why we're a trillion quid in debt with no real way of getting out of it but its not our fault its Goldman Sachs OK? Good.