StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > American Civil War

Notices and Announcements

American Civil War The American Civil War.

Old 29 Nov 10, 20:55
Lieutenant General
Pirate
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Civil War Documents Of Interest To All

President Lincoln writes to his Cabinet members in August of 1864 that he does not believe he will be reelected. Lincoln continues, "it will be my duty to so cooperate with the Government [Government crossed out] President-elect, as to save the Union between the election and the inauguration; as he will have secured his election on such ground that he cannot possibly save it afterwards."

Reprinted with permission for educational purposes as per my academic position. Below are some excellent sites to do research- I won't post the places that require passwords to access the archives. Below you will find West Point, LOC, Rice, The Citadel and many other places- these are just a fraction. Take the time-expand your mind

- Blade

http://www.library.usma.edu/index.cf...kCategoryID=13

http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/index.html

http://www.citadel.edu/library/

http://www.usafa.edu/df/dflib/acoll....20of%20Faculty

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/moa/

http://sansa.rice.edu/collections.php

http://www.rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/

http://hd.housedivided.dickinson.edu/node/6095

http://eresources.lib.unc.edu/eid/

Last edited by Bladerunnernyc; 30 Nov 10 at 11:23..
Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 29 Nov 10, 20:56
Lieutenant General
Pirate

Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100] Bladerunnernyc has demonstrated strength of character [100]

Inaugural Address, March 4, 1865, in Lincoln's hand.

Reprinted/Permission/Educational

-Bob
Old 29 Nov 10, 20:57
Lieutenant General
Pirate

Letter from Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase to Mrs. Abraham Lincoln, March 4, 1865.
Old 29 Nov 10, 20:59
Lieutenant General
Pirate

President Lincoln writes to his Cabinet members in August of 1864 that he does not believe he will be reelected. Lincoln continues, "it will be my duty to so cooperate with the Government [Government crossed out] President-elect, as to save the Union between the election and the inauguration; as he will have secured his election on such ground that he cannot possibly save it afterwards."
Old 29 Nov 10, 21:00
Lieutenant General
Pirate

H. D. Faulkner writes to President Lincoln from Wall Street in New York where he has canvassed the opinion of several acquaintances on President Lincoln's inaugural address. His "Silver Gray" friend thought it was "splendid," and a "staunch Douglass man" said he was with Lincoln "heart and hand." Mr. Ray, the black owner of a restaurant, said "our folks will all stand by him," but the stock broker replied, "We are afraid there is too much fight in it, the market is feverish." All in all, Mr. Faulkner felt the American people approved Lincoln's inaugural address and would support the President "whether it be storm or sunshine that may follow."
Old 29 Nov 10, 21:02
Lieutenant General
Pirate

Benjamin Brown French (1800-1870) was a New Hampshire politician, clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives and, during Lincoln's as well as Johnson's administration, Commissioner of Public Buildings in Washington, D.C. In this heart-stopping letter to his son, Francis (Frank) French, in the week following Lincoln's assassination, Benjamin French recounts his confrontation with John Wilkes Booth on Lincoln's inauguration day, March 4th, 1865. Beginning on the bottom of [p. 2] he writes: "I have little doubt that the intention was to assassinate the President on the 4th of March, & circumstances have been brought to my mind which almost convince me that, without knowing what I was doing, I was somewhat instrumental in preventing it. As the procession was passing through the Rotunda toward the Eastern portico, a man jumped from the crowd into it behind the President. I saw him, & told [p. 3] Westfall, one of my Policemen, to order him out. He took him by the arm & stopped him, when he began to wrangle & show fight. I went up to him face to face, & told him he must go back. He said he had a right there, & looked very fierce & angry that we would not let him go on, & asserted his right so strenuously, that I thought he was a new member of the House whom I did not know & I said to Westfall 'let him go.' While we were thus engaged endeavoring to get this person back in the crowd, the president passed on, & I presume had reached the stand before we left the man. Neither of us thought any more of the matter until since the assassination, when a gentleman told Westfall that Booth was in the crowd that day, & broke into the line & he saw a police man hold of him keeping him back.
Old 29 Nov 10, 21:04
General of the Forums
Luxembourg
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

General Brock has disabled reputation
Now that is a wonderful source not to be refuted, best evidence
I have ever seen.
Old 29 Nov 10, 21:14
Lieutenant General
Pirate

Proclamation by the President

Washington [D.C.] this nineteenth day of May,
in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-two

By the President of the United States of America.
A Proclamation.

Whereas there appears in the public prints, what purports to be a proclamation, of Major General Hunter, in the words and figures following, to wit:

Head Quarters Department of the South,
Hilton Head, S.C. May 9, 1862.

General Orders No 11.–The three States of Georgia, Florida and South Carolina, comprising the military department of the south, having deliberately declared themselves no longer under the protection of the United States of America, and having taken up arms against the said United States, it becomes a military necessity to declare them under martial law. This was accordingly done on the 25th day of April, 1862. Slavery and martial law in a free country are altogether incompatible; the persons in these three States–Georgia, Florida and South Carolina–heretofore held as slaves, are therefore declared forever free.

(Official) David Hunter,
Major General Commanding.

Ed. W. Smith,
Acting Assistant Adjutant General.

And whereas the same is producing some excitement, and misunderstanding; therefore

I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, proclaim and declare, that the government of the United States, had no knowledge, information, or belief, of an intention on the part of General Hunter to issue such a proclamation; nor has it yet, any authentic information that the document is genuine– And further, that neither General Hunter, nor any other commander, or person, has been authorized by the Government of the United States, to make proclamations declaring the slaves of any State free; and that the supposed proclamation, now in question, whether genuine or false, is altogether void, so far as respects such declaration.

I further make known that whether it be competent for me, as Commander-in-Chief of the Army and Navy, to declare the slaves of any State or States, free, and whether at any time, in any case, it shall have become a necessity indispensable to the maintenance of the government, to exercise such supposed power, are questions which, under my responsibility, I reserve to myself, and which I cannot feel justified in leaving to the decision of commanders in the field. These are totally different questions from those of police regulations in armies and camps.

On the sixth day of March last, by a special message, I recommended to Congress the adoption of a joint resolution to be substantially as follows:

Resolved, That the United States ought to co-operate with any State which may adopt a gradual abolishment of slavery, giving to such State pecuniary aid, to be used by such State in its discretion, to compensate for the inconveniences, public and private, produced by such change of system.

The resolution, in the language above quoted, was adopted by large majorities in both branches of Congress, and now stands an authentic, definite, and solemn proposal of the nation to the States and people most immediately interested in the subject matter. To the people of those States I now earnestly appeal– I do not argue, I beseech you to make the arguments for yourselves– You can not if you would, be blind to the signs of the times– I beg of you a calm and enlarged consideration of them, ranging, if it may be, far above personal and partizan politics. This proposal makes common cause for a common object, casting no reproaches upon any– It acts not the pharisee. The change it contemplates would come gently as the dews of heaven, not rending or wrecking anything. Will you not embrace it? So much good has not been done, by one effort, in all past time, as, in the providence of God, it is now your high privilege to do. May the vast future not have to lament that you have neglected it.

In witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand, and caused the seal of the United States to be affixed.

Abraham Lincoln
Proclamation by Abraham Lincoln, 19 May 1862, #90, Presidential Proclamations, ser. 23 Record Group 11, National Archives.

Published in The Destruction of Slavery, pp. 123–26, and in Free at Last, pp. 46–48.
Old 29 Nov 10, 21:15
Lieutenant General
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Brock View Post
Now that is a wonderful source not to be refuted, best evidence
I have ever seen.
Old 29 Nov 10, 21:27
Lieutenant General
Pirate

Proclamation by the Confederate President

(Known as the Davis Captured Black Soldiers Proclamation)

ADJT. AND INSP. GENERAL'S OFFICE, Richmond [Va.], December 24, 1862.

GENERAL ORDERS, No. 111.

I. The following proclamation of the President is published for the information and guidance of all concerned therein:

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE CONFEDERATE STATES.
A PROCLAMATION.

. . . .1

Now therefore, I Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederate States of America, and in their name do pronounce and declare the said Benjamin F. Butler to be a felon deserving of capital punishment. I do order that he be no longer considered or treated simply as a public enemy of the Confederate States of America but as an outlaw and common enemy of mankind, and that in the event of his capture the officer in command of the capturing force do cause him to be immediately executed by hanging; and I do further order that no commissioned officer of the United States taken captive shall be released on parole before exchange until the said Butler shall have met with due punishment for his crimes.

And whereas the hostilities waged against this Confederacy by the forces of the United States under the command of said Benjamin F. Butler have borne no resemblance to such warfare as is alone permissible by the rules of international law or the usages of civilization but have been characterized by repeated atrocities and outrages, among the large number of which the following may be cited as examples:

Peaceful and aged citizens, unresisting captives and non-combatants, have been confined at hard labor with balls and chains attached to their limbs, and are still so held in dungeons and fortresses. Others have been subjected to a like degrading punishment for selling medicines to the sick soldiers of the Confederacy.

The soldiers of the United States have been invited and encouraged by general orders to insult and outrage the wives, the mothers and the sisters of our citizens.

Helpless women have been torn from their homes and subjected to solitary confinement, some in fortresses and prisons and one especially on an island of barren sand under a tropical sun; have been fed with loathsome rations that had been condemned as unfit for soldiers, and have been exposed to the vilest insults.

Prisoners of war who surrendered to the naval forces of the United States on agreement that they should be released on parole have been seized and kept in close confinement.

Repeated pretexts have been sought or invented for plundering the inhabitants of the captured city by fines levied and exacted under threat of imprisoning recusants at hard labor with ball and chain.

The entire population of the city of New Orleans have been forced to elect between starvation, by the confiscation of all their property, and taking an oath against conscience to bear allegiance to the invaders of their country.

Egress from the city has been refused to those whose fortitude withstood the test, even to lone and aged women and to helpless children; and after being ejected from their homes and robbed of their property they have been left to starve in the streets or subsist on charity.

The slaves have been driven from the plantations in the neighborhood of New Orleans till their owners would consent to share the crops with the commanding general, his brother Andrew J. Butler, and other officers; and when such consent had been extorted the slaves have been restored to the plantations and there compelled to work under the bayonets of guards of U.S. soldiers.

Where this partnership was refused armed expeditions have been sent to the plantations to rob them of everything that was susceptible of removal, and even slaves too aged or infirm for work have in spite of their entreaties been forced from the homes provided by the owners and driven to wander helpless on the highway.

By a recent general order (No. 91) the entire property in that part of Louisiana lying west of the Mississippi River has been sequestrated for confiscation and officers have been assigned to duty with orders to “gather up and collect the personal property and turn over to the proper officers upon their receipts such of said property as may be required for the use of the U.S. Army; to collect together all the other personal property and bring the same to New Orleans and cause it to be sold at public auction to the highest bidders”–an order which if executed condemns to punishment by starvation at least a quarter of a million of human beings of all ages, sexes and conditions; and of which the execution although forbidden to military officers by the orders of President Lincoln is in accordance with the confiscation law of our enemies which he has directed to be enforced through the agency of civil officials. And finally the African slaves have not only been excited to insurrection by every license and encouragement but numbers of them have actually been armed for a servile war–a war in its nature far exceeding in horrors the most merciless atrocities of the savages.

And whereas the officers under the command of the said Butler have been in many instances active and zealous agents in the commission of these crimes, and no instance is known of the refusal of any one of them to participate in the outrages above narrated;

And whereas the President of the United States has by public and official declaration signified not only his approval of the effort to excite servile war within the Confederacy but his intention to give aid and encouragement thereto if these independent States shall continue to refuse submission to a foreign power after the 1st day of January next, and has thus made known that all appeals to the laws of nations, the dictates of reason and the instincts of humanity would be addressed in vain to our enemies, and that they can be deterred from the commission of these crimes only by the terms of just retribution:

Now therefore I, Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederate States of America and acting by their authority, appealing to the Divine Judge in attestation that their conduct is not guided by the passion of revenge but that they reluctantly yield to the solemn duty of repressing by necessary severity crimes of which their citizens are the victims, do issue this my proclamation, and by virtue of my authority as Commander-in-Chief of the Armies of the Confederate States do order–

1. That all commissioned officers in the command of said Benjamin F. Butler be declared not entitled to be considered as soldiers engaged in honorable warfare but as robbers and criminals deserving death, and that they and each of them be whenever captured reserved for execution.

2. That the private soldiers and non-commissioned officers in the army of said Butler be considered as only the instruments used for the commission of the crimes perpetrated by his orders and not as free agents; that they therefore be treated when capture as prisoners of war with kindness and humanity and be sent home on the usual parole that they will in no manner aid or serve the United States in any capacity during the continuance of this war unless duly exchanged.

3. That all negro slaves captured in arms be at once delivered over to the executive authorities of the respective States to which they belong to be dealt with according to the laws of said States.

4. That the like orders be executed in all cases with respect to all commissioned officers of the United States when found serving in company with armed slaves in insurrection against the authorities of the different States of this Confederacy.

In testimony whereof I have signed these presents and caused the seal of the Confederate States of America to be affixed thereto at the city of Richmond on this 23d day of December, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-two.

JEFF'N DAVIS.

By the President:
J. P. BENJAMIN, Secretary of State.

II. Officers of the Army are charged with the observance and enforcement of the foregoing orders of the President. Where the evidence is not full or the case is for any reason of a doubtful character it will be referred through this office for the decision of the War Department.

By order:

S. COOPER
Adjutant and Inspector General.
U.S. War Department, The War of the Rebellion: A Compendium of the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies, 128 vols. (Washington, 1880–1901), ser. 2, vol. 5, pp. 795–97.

1. The omitted section concerns the case of William B. Mumford of New Orleans, who was executed for pulling down a U.S. flag.
Sponsored Links

Old 29 Nov 10, 21:29
Lieutenant General
Pirate

Mother of a Northern Black Soldier to the President

Buffalo [N.Y.] July 31 1863

Excellent Sir My good friend says I must write to you and she will send it My son went in the 54th regiment. I am a colored woman and my son was strong and able as any to fight for his country and the colored people have as much to fight for as any. My father was a Slave and escaped from Louisiana before I was born morn forty years agone I have but poor edication but I never went to schol, but I know just as well as any what is right between man and man. Now I know it is right that a colored man should go and fight for his country, and so ought to a white man. I know that a colored man ought to run no greater risques than a white, his pay is no greater his obligation to fight is the same. So why should not our enemies be compelled to treat him the same, Made to do it.

My son fought at Fort Wagoner but thank God he was not taken prisoner, as many were I thought of this thing before I let my boy go but then they said Mr. Lincoln will never let them sell our colored soldiers for slaves, if they do he will get them back quck he will rettallyate and stop it. Now Mr Lincoln dont you think you oght to stop this thing and make them do the same by the colored men they have lived in idleness all their lives on stolen labor and made savages of the colored people, but they now are so furious because they are proving themselves to be men, such as have come away and got some edication. It must not be so. You must put the rebels to work in State prisons to making shoes and things, if they sell our colored soldiers, till they let them all go. And give their wounded the same treatment. it would seem cruel, but their no other way, and a just man must do hard things sometimes, that shew him to be a great man. They tell me some do you will take back the Proclamation, don't do it. When you are dead and in Heaven, in a thousand years that action of yours will make the Angels sing your praises I know it. Ought one man to own another, law for or not, who made the law, surely the poor slave did not. so it is wicked, and a horrible Outrage, there is no sense in it, because a man has lived by robbing all his life and his father before him, should he complain because the stolen things found on him are taken. Robbing the colored people of their labor is but a small part of the robbery their souls are almost taken, they are made bruits of often. You know all about this

Will you see that the colored men fighting now, are fairly treated. You ought to do this, and do it at once, Not let the thing run along meet it quickly and manfully, and stop this, mean cowardly cruelty. We poor oppressed ones, appeal to you, and ask fair play. Yours for Christs sake

Hannah Johnson.

[In another handwriting] Hon. Mr. Lincoln The above speaks for itself Carrie Coburn
Hannah Johnson to Hon. Mr. Lincoln, 31 July 1863, J-17 l863, Letters Received, ser. 360, Colored Troops Division, Adjutant General's Office, Record Group 94, National Archives.

Published in The Black Military Experience, pp. 582–83, in Free at Last, pp. 450–51, in Families and Freedom, pp. 81–82, and in Freedom's Soldiers, pp. 106–8.
Old 29 Nov 10, 21:30
Lieutenant General
Pirate

Confederate Law Authorizing the Enlistment of Black Soldiers, as Promulgated in a Military Order

ADJT. AND INSP. GENERAL'S OFFICE,
Richmond, Va., March 23, 1865.

GENERAL ORDERS, No. 14.

I. The following act of Congress and regulations are published for the information and direction of all concerned:

AN ACT to increase the military force of the Confederate States.

The Congress of the Confederate States of America do enact, That, in order to provide additional forces to repel invasion, maintain the rightful possession of the Confederate States, secure their independence, and preserve their institutions, the President be, and he is hereby, authorized to ask for and accept from the owners of slaves, the services of such number of able-bodied negro men as he may deem expedient, for and during the war, to perform military service in whatever capacity he may direct.

SEC 2. That the General-in-Chief be authorized to organize the said slaves into companies, battalions, regiments, and brigades, under such rules and regulations as the Secretary of War may prescribe, and to be commanded by such officers as the President may appoint.

SEC 3. That while employed in the service the said troops shall receive the same rations, clothing, and compensation as are allowed to other troops in the same branch of the service.

SEC 4. That if, under the previous sections of this act, the President shall not be able to raise a sufficient number of troops to prosecute the war successfully and maintain the sovereignty of the States and the independence of the Confederate States, then he is hereby authorized to call on each State, whenever he thinks it expedient, for her quota of 300,000 troops, in addition to those subject to military service under existing laws, or so many thereof as the President may deem necessary to be raised from such classes of the population, irrespective of color, in each State, as the proper authorities thereof may determine: Provided, That not more than twenty-five per cent. of the male slaves between the ages of eighteen and forty-five, in any State, shall be called for under the provisions of this act.

SEC 5. That nothing in this act shall be construed to authorize a change in the relation which the said slaves shall bear toward their owners, except by consent of the owners and of the States in which they may reside, and in pursuance of the laws thereof.

Approved March 13, 1865.

II. The recruiting service under this act will be conducted under the supervision of the Adjutant and Inspector General, according to the regulations for the recruiting service of the Regular Army, in so far as they are applicable, and except when special directions may be given by the War Department.

III. There will be assigned or appointed for each State an officer who will be charged with the collection, enrollment, and disposition of all the recruits that may be obtained under the first section of this act. One or more general depots will be established in each State and announced in orders, and a suitable number of officers will be detailed for duty in the staff departments at the depots. There will be assigned at each general depot a quartermaster, commissary, and surgeon, and the headquarters of the superintendent will be at the principal depot in the State. The proper officers to aid the superintendent in enlisting, mustering, and organizing the recruits will be assigned by orders from this office or by the General-in-Chief.

IV. The enlistment of colored persons under this act will be made upon printed forms, to be furnished for the purpose, similar to those established for the regular service. They will be executed in duplicate, one copy to be returned to this office for file. No slave will be accepted as a recruit unless with his own consent and with the approbation of his master by a written instrument conferring, as far as he may, the rights of a freedman, and which will be filed with the superintendent. The enlistments will be made for the war, and the effect of the enlistment will be to place the slave in the military service conformably to this act. The recruits will be organized at the camps in squads and companies, and will be subject to the order of the General-in-Chief under the second section of this act.

V. The superintendent in each State will cause a report to be made on the first Monday of every month showing the expenses of the previous month, the number of recruits at the various depots in the State, the number that has been sent away, and the destination of each. His report will show the names of all the slaves recruited, with their age, description, and the names of their masters. One copy will be sent to the General-in-Chief and one to the adjutant and Inspector General.

VI. The appointment of officers to the companies to be formed of the recruits aforesaid will be made by the President.

VII. To facilitate the raising of volunteer companies, officers recruiting therefor are authorized to muster their men into service as soon as enrolled. As soon as enrolled and mustered, the men will be sent, with descriptive lists, to the depots of rendezvous, at which they will be instructed until assigned for service in the field. When the organization of any company remains incomplete at the expiration of the time specified for its organization, the companies or detachments already mustered into service will be assigned to other organizations at the discretion of the General-in-Chief.

VIII. It is not the intention of the President to grant any authority for raising regiments or brigades. The only organizations to be perfected at the depots or camps of instructions are those of companies and (in exceptional cases where the slaves are of one estate) of battalions consisting of four companies, and the only authority to be issued will be for the raising of companies or the aforesaid special battalions of four companies. All larger organizations will be left for future action as experience may determine.

IX. All officers who may be employed in the recruiting service, under the provisions of this act, or who may be appointed to the command of troops raised under it, or who may hold any staff appointment in connection with them, are enjoined to a provident, considerate, and humane attention to whatever concerns the health, comfort, instruction, and discipline of those troops, and to the uniform observance of kindness, forbearance, and indulgence to their treatment of them, and especially that they will protect them from injustice and oppression.

By order:

S. COOPER,
Adjutant and Inspector General.
Old 29 Nov 10, 21:49
Lieutenant General
Pirate

A. L. Saunders to Abraham Lincoln, Wednesday, April 24, 1861 (Kentucky neutrality)

Last edited by Bladerunnernyc; 29 Nov 10 at 22:16..
Old 29 Nov 10, 21:51
Lieutenant General
Pirate

Hannibal Hamlin to Abraham Lincoln, Wednesday, April 24, 1861 (Public opinion in New York)

Old 29 Nov 10, 21:54
Lieutenant General
Pirate

Stephen A. Hurlbut to Abraham Lincoln, Tuesday, April 23, 1861 (Raising troops in Illinois; endorsed by Lincoln)

Stephen A. Hurlbut to Abraham Lincoln, Tuesday, April 23, 1861 (Raising troops in Illinois; endorsed by Lincoln)

From Stephen A. Hurlbut to Abraham Lincoln [With Endorsement by Lincoln]1, April 23, 1861

Ho: of Reps.

Springfield Ills. April 23d

The Six Regiments of Illinois are more than full-- Seventy Companies are rejected2 -- mine among them-- The centre of the State has all the honor. I beg leave to urge the Claim of the Republican Northern Counties to a share in this fight. I claim it for them.-- I offer to raise in ten days a Regiment of Rifles Foot or Mounted -- to serve any where during the War. We will relieve the Regulars from the frontier, or act any where else, but we must act or spoil. Will you not oblige us & Yours most Entirely

Stephen A. Hurlbut

[ Endorsed by Lincoln:]

The writer of this letter is especially worthy of attention. In anything further done for Illinois, let him not be neglected--

April 30, 1861.

A. Lincoln

[Note 1 The Illinois "Northern Counties'" share in the fight was increased on May 17, when Hurlbut was appointed brigadier general of volunteers.]

[Note 2 Illinois' quota under the President's second call for volunteers was six regiments. This was quickly filled and dozens of companies showing up for organization and muster had to be turned away.]

Last edited by Bladerunnernyc; 29 Nov 10 at 22:05..

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!