StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > MMO Games

Notices and Announcements

MMO Games Players can discuss their online experiences with Massively Multiplayer Online games here!

Old 14 Mar 10, 15:54
ACG Forums - General Staff
UK
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 

Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
I know how you feel, and I'm in a Cruiser. It wasn't that bad after the first time I was chased by a Borg Cube (I was looking at him and he was looking at ME and it was brown trousers time).

We should shoot some stuff together.

Dr. S.
Sure. Its always nice to have a cruiser along. It gives the borg something to chew on while I run away.

It was an Accident."
Herr Flick.
Old 15 Mar 10, 01:29
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300] craven is on a distinguished road [300]
You guys doing feds or Klingons.

Dashwildstar is my fed and wildstar is my klingon.
Old 15 Mar 10, 15:54
UK
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Model Forum Group Build (Multiple) 

Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700] Listy is a glorious beacon of light [700]
heh then there where 4.

One more and we can form the Bridge Chair Admiral fleet...

My User name is @Curii.

It was an Accident."
Herr Flick.
Old 19 Mar 10, 10:15
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
I don't devote a lot of time to this game. It is fun, I enjoy it, and I will keep the account open. It is simply that most of my computer gaming time is still devoted to Warhammer Online, for a number of reasons.

However, in game I am playing a Fed character, as my 12 year old demanded to play the Klingons. I pathed in Science, and am at Lt. Commander 10. I use the same screen name as my primary character in Warhammer, so look for a science ship commanded by Yoldriana.

If you guys want to set up a date and time to get together and blast stuff, please let me know.

(Better to die on your feet than live on your knees)
Old 19 Mar 10, 14:29
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok View Post
I don't devote a lot of time to this game. It is fun, I enjoy it, and I will keep the account open. It is simply that most of my computer gaming time is still devoted to Warhammer Online, for a number of reasons.

However, in game I am playing a Fed character, as my 12 year old demanded to play the Klingons. I pathed in Science, and am at Lt. Commander 10. I use the same screen name as my primary character in Warhammer, so look for a science ship commanded by Yoldriana.

If you guys want to set up a date and time to get together and blast stuff, please let me know.
You know to find someone on here you really need the @XXXX part of your title. as the first part only applies to your character.

Me and Doc S linked up the other day, and where smushing Terran Federation types.

It was an Accident."
Herr Flick.
Sponsored Links

Old 26 Mar 10, 19:42
Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Sinc
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Model Forum Group Build 

Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800]
Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800] Doctor Sinister gives and gets respect [800]
I did some testing on the STO test server last weekend and my reward in-game was this Borg-ified Tribble! He makes a noise like a 56k modem - and no I am not joking.

Anyway, each of my characters gets one, even my Klingon, who doesn't know what to make of it!

Dr. S.
Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk
Old 21 May 10, 12:02
General of the Forums
United_States

Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Martok has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
So I went back to this game for a bit, and found that with the subsequent patch changes, it was fun again.

Last edited by Martok; 22 May 10 at 01:31..
Old 12 Jan 12, 01:26
General of the Forums
United_States

I was on Trek BBS and read where this game has gone free to play. So I am patching now (I am off work tomorrow) just to look around and see what has changed.

Doubt I will put any money into the C-Store, as it is called. I liked this game, I just had trouble getting a handle on it.

Old 17 Jan 12, 07:21
First Sergeant
United_States

Kahless is on the path to success [1-99] Kahless is on the path to success [1-99] Kahless is on the path to success [1-99]
Will probably be checking it out again as well, now that it's going F2P. I'm not expecting miracles, though.
Old 08 Apr 12, 13:15
Private
United_States

Navalava is a balanced individual [0]
I have heard about this game a lot. I have to start playing it. I love star trek series, and this game sound awesome!
Old 23 Apr 12, 12:22
Private
United_States

Thickwilde2012 is a balanced individual [0]
I downloaded the trial a long time ago, but never picked it up.
I think this thread may have re-opened it's chances

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!