StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > MMO Games

Notices and Announcements

MMO Games Players can discuss their online experiences with Massively Multiplayer Online games here!

Old 06 Feb 08, 12:17
ACG Forums - Field Marshal
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign 

Jim H. Moreno has disabled reputation
Yeah, I was thinking that also. The map is a lot of clutter, but I'll try to decipher it better next time.
Old 06 Feb 08, 17:11
Lieutenant General
Canada
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200] Napoleon is walking in the light [200]
I've been interested in this game for nearly six years but never actually bought it. Now that I have a brand new MacBook and WWII Online actually works on Mac OS I am seriously considering joining the fight.
Old 06 Feb 08, 18:31
First Lieutenant
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

jayedub7423 is on the path to success [1-99] jayedub7423 is on the path to success [1-99] jayedub7423 is on the path to success [1-99] jayedub7423 is on the path to success [1-99]
I remember trying this game when it first came out, and it was garbage. The idea was so cool, but the game was just bad at the time.

It is amazing that it has been around as long as it has, a testament to the community of the game.
Old 01 Apr 08, 13:41
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign 

WWIIOL: Battleground Europe News Update 03-31-08

CAMPAIGN UPDATE
With vicious battles raging around Eindhoven for days, the fate of Belgium remains uncertain. The Allies had their noses bloodied but pushed themselves out of the mud to retake lost towns. They were met with a solid wall of Axis armor, infantry and air, an army unwilling to give any ground and tough enough to slow the Allied advance. The front line is slowly pushing towards Luxembourg, but the war is not over yet. Sign up and fight side by side with Allied Player of the Week "Maxxim" or Axis Player of the Week "Forceby4" and help lead one side to victory.

BATTLEGROUND EUROPE FEATURED ON GIGA TV
On Sunday, March 16th, German TV program, "GIGA Games" aired a 30 minute segment about Battleground Europe. Players helped guide the show host through the virtual battlefield and experience intense combat action. Three lucky GIGA TV viewers won a one year paid subscription and thousands more are enjoying an exclusive 14 day free trial.

PLAYERS PUBLISHED
The Battleground Europe community counts many talented people, including authors among its numbers. Two of our players recently had books published. Lawrence "Webs" Nyveen has co-written a book titled "Avia S-199 in Israeli Air Force Service" which is available at Squadron.com<http://squadron.com/>.
Former Allied High Commander Rob "Kbar" Kauder has published a book based on his experiences during his deployment in Iraq, entitled "The Highlanders" which is available at Amazon.com <http://amazon.com/>.

PLAYER ORGANIZED MEETS
Another player mini-convention is scheduled to be held in sunny Orlando, Florida on May 17th and 18th. This is the second of the year and follows a successful player meet in the UK. Details of upcoming events are available by visiting http://forums.playnet.com.

Last edited by Jim H. Moreno; 01 Apr 08 at 13:43..
Old 07 Apr 08, 02:42
ACG Forums - General Staff
Sinc
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 
March Offensive 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayedub7423 View Post
I remember trying this game when it first came out, and it was garbage. The idea was so cool, but the game was just bad at the time.

It is amazing that it has been around as long as it has, a testament to the community of the game.
Me too. It sucked hardcore when it first came out.

I joined up again a few years later, and a really good group of guys walked me through everything I needed to learn how to play, how to operate efeciently, etc.

There are still a number of problems with the game, though.

1) Ammo: Really freaking easy to run out, not so much to get more.

2) Infantry vs Tanks: No contest. I got one kill once as a British rifleman with an AT grenade, but they should have made it a 1944-45 game so we could have Bazookas and Panzerfausts. Otherwise, you don't stand a chance against tanks (AT rifles kinda suck).

3) The graphics. They blow chunks. Still. Work on that, really. Computers are pretty decent nowadays, take advantage of that. We don't need amazing, but at least make it look presentable.

3b) The otherside to graphics is that they have an impact on the game. More types of underbrush and a more rounded landscape would be nice.

4) The speed of the game: fighting for a town or city can be an amazing experience. I once was able to gun-down 12 German soldiers in a row with my Lee-Enfield (plus a few grenades) as they advanced on my position. But most of the game is spent getting to battle, or trying to figure out where they are fighting. Make it smoother and more robust.

5) The learning curve: Its too damn deep. Fix that, pronto.

Thats about it, for now. Yet, despite all these problems, it as still a fun game.

I remember a time I had a duel with a Stug as a M3 Stuart in a forest, where it was my superior speed versus his superior armor and armament. In the end, we actually destroyed each other (I was circling him and slamming the odd 37mm round into him until he finally hit me, shredding my tracks. Thankfully, my path lead me to smash into a tree in a slight depression that was hidden by some bushes. He came closer trying to see if I were dead and I blind fired a few rounds through the bushes and scored the kill, but was forced to abandon my vehicle anyway).

Fun stuff. I just reember hours of waiting.

Old 08 Apr 08, 11:18
United_States

"wwiiol: Battleground Europe" Update 04-07-08

CAMPAIGN UPDATE

The past week in the campaign, battles raged from Venlo to Liege as the Allies attempted to reach Axis factories- a key to winning the overall war. Allied Officers "Genxs" and "Catfive" coordinated efforts to capture key cities and kept the flow of communication going as they fought to break the Axis line and push East. Under the leadership of Axis officers "Potthead" and "Drkmouse", the push was rebuffed and the factories continued to supply armor to the Axis front lines.

See the latest campaign status by viewing the online map at www.battlegroundeurope.com/map
[http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0010skqX7qVS...pbfmEZl9APfg=]

DEV CHAT

Battleground Europe has arguably the most advanced and accurate damage model used in gaming. Research, historical data and a sophisticated physics programming are the foundations of this model. These are coupled with accurate ballistics modeling resulting in realistic and immersive gameplay. Producer and Game Manager Geof "DOC" Evans provides a brief explanation in a damage model video:

WWIIOL Damage Model Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzpUVtVUBTI

On Tuesday April 10th at 6pmCST, players can join Evans in an in-depth question and answer TeamSpeak session about the game's damage model.

PRODUCER INTERVIEW

Every week players send questions to the development team, mostly with questions about game mechanics and future features. Senior Producer Dana "GOPHUR" Baldwin tackles a few for this weeks PRODUCER INTERVIEW.

Q:
Is it possible to add a medic in the game? Healing a fellow soldier could award some points too!!
DB:
It is certainly possible to add a medic to the game as an infantry type but I'm
not really sure what he would do in a simulation like ours. Our infantry simulation uses a life like trauma system that monitors blood pressure and level, brain oxygen and adenosine triphosphate levels to calculate your health. While we do play around a bit with your ATP levels, like how long you can sprint and how fast you run, these are all generally based on a very fit, but ultimately realistic human being. And therein lies the rub, as they say. This medic that you are wanting really is only interested in healing someone who can no longer fight. That healing generally takes days or weeks. So for a game what is the real function of a medic? Well, they usually give you an instant boost to your hit points and that is something we probably won't do. We always get the question "could you put in a medic", but a much better question is, what do you think a medic should do?

Q:
When campaigns begin, myself and others feel that if you start a campaign as either Axis or Allied then during that campaign, you have to remain on that side. This would save people from jumping on the band wagon and going on the winning side.
DB:
It might also prevent people from enjoying the game the way they wish to enjoy it. It's an idea we've thought on for years but at the end of the day, we feel it is better to allow players freedom to enjoy the game and not force players to choose not to play because they changed their mind.

Q:
The "in the field" resupply via supply truck is an outstanding feature and addition to the game. What are the chances of adding an "in town rearming" ammo bunker or building?. In other words have a building/location designated where vehicles and Inf can come and like the "resupply truck" pull up and "boom" your being re-armed and heading back into the battle.
DB:
We're hoping to add that for ships and planes in an upcoming release but we're still undecided on the army. Having a truck do the job is a great alternate gameplay mechanism while having a dozen Bofors sitting around an ammo dump might be less so. If anything, the garage might be the right choice as the mechanism of resupply is designed primarily to prevent the need to despawn and respawn to get the benefit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ABOUT "BATTLEGROUND EUROPE"
www.battlegroundeurope.com
[http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0010skqX7qVS...2numjReFH4TRu]

Report for duty to this first-person, online action game where players choose to fight alongside and against thousands of other players on the battlefields of Western Europe.

Grab a rifle and experience heart-stopping infantry action or choose to advance your skills in one of dozens of accurately modeled combat vehicles, naval vessels or aircraft. Succeed and help the cause of the Allied or Axis forces. Fail and watch your side get pushed back and struggle for a foothold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BE MEDIA LINKS
Homepage [http://www.wwiionline.com/scripts/wwiionline/index.jsp]
Screenshots [http://www.wwiionline.com/scripts/ww.../be_media.jsp]
Wiki [http://wiki.wwiionline.com/index.php/Main_Page]
14-Day Free Trial [https://secure.wwiionline.com/script...er/promo.jsps]
Old 21 Apr 08, 16:15
United_States

"wwiiol: Battleground Europe" Update 04-21-08

FREE TRIAL PLAYERS REWARDED FOR BEST SCORES

The first week of Battleground Europe's 14 day free trial has been hugely successful, and many new recruits tested their fortitude on the virtual battlefield. Three players stood above the rest in infantry, armor and air force to win this weeks prize of a 1 year free subscription and a Battleground Europe collectors T-shirt. Gamers are eligible to win a Sony Blu-Ray BD-Rom just by signing up for the free trial by clicking here.
(www.battlegroundeurope.com/trial)

VIDEO CONTEST FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
Players were invited to submit a video best representing the Battleground Europe experience. Playnet staff narrowed the field down the three exemplary entries and the community has begun voting. The vote will close on the 25th of April, and the winner of will be awarded a 1 year subscription and a collectors T-shirt.

CAMPAIGN UPDATE
Allied Intelligence officers intercepted a report intended for the German High Command. In it, an unnamed Axis officer begs his soldiers not to give in to the inexorable Allied push towards Berlin:

"!S Komaraden
I write this from a bunker somewhere in Luxembourg. To the west, Europe lies in ruins from the invasion of Allied forces. Heavy fighting has been seen in epic battles around Bertrix, Arlon and Metz. We are holding them off and slowly repositioning to the east as our families toil in factories to bring us new and improved equipment.

Be strong! Be brave! Do not be discouraged! You have all fought well and deserve the highest honor for your efforts. New equipment is on the way!"

PRODUCER INTERVIEW
Every week players send questions to the development team, mostly with questions about game mechanics and future features. Senior Producer Dana "GOPHUR" Baldwin tackles a few for this weeks PRODUCER INTERVIEW.

Q: Could it be possible that sappers as well as fixing bridges, could fix the tracks of tanks that have been de-tracked?

DB: Repair abilities are something we looked into when we put in the resupply options recently. It isn't impossible but it is also a fairly major task. We were also a bit concerned about allowing a sapper to accomplish a task in field that would under the best circumstances take a few hours in reality. Given those obstacles we've instead been looking at allowing crews the ability to get a better score by selecting an option at despawn. Something like taking longer to despawn but getting a better RTB value if they don't take damage.

Another option would be to allow tracked, but not destroyed vehicles to return to the spawn list faster. That would be similar to what we did for vehicles that allow then to return to the spawn list as long as they didn't suffer damage, regardless of their RTB status.

Q: OK the medic issue just won't die! (No pun intended). Instead of giving a player a stamina boost or healing them, is it possible to have the presence of a medic near a critically wounded soldier give the soldier a rescue instead of MIA?

DB: That's about the only useful implementation we've ever been able to come up with.

ABOUT "BATTLEGROUND EUROPE"
www.battlegroundeurope.com

Report for duty to this first-person, online action game where players choose to fight alongside and against thousands of other players on the battlefields of Western Europe.

Grab a rifle and experience heart-stopping infantry action or choose to advance your skills in one of dozens of accurately modeled combat vehicles, naval vessels or aircraft. Succeed and help the cause of the Allied or Axis forces. Fail and watch your side get pushed back and struggle for a foothold.

BE MEDIA LINKS
Old 28 Apr 08, 18:08
United_States

"wwiiol: Battleground Europe" Update 04-28-08

FREE TRIAL PLAYERS CONTINUE TO WIN

The second week of Battleground Europe's 14 day free trial has continued to populate the virtual battlefield with thousands of new recruits vying to be the best. Three more players were awarded the prize of a 1 year free subscription and a Battleground Europe collectors T-shirt. Gamers are still eligible to win a Sony Blu-Ray BD-Rom just by signing up for the free trial by clicking here.
(www.battlegroundeurope.com/trial)

VIDEO CONTEST WINNER CHOSEN

The community has chosen the winner of the Player Made Video Contest. Although many there were many excellent submissions, the 2 minute video by player "Escaz" was voted the best representation of the Battleground Europe experience. "Escaz" was awarded a 1 year free game subscription and a collector's T-shirt.

Battleground Europe Video Contest Winner
http://files.filefront.com/Battlegro.../fileinfo.html

The top 3 submissions can be viewed here.
http://www.youtube.com/profile_favor...ser=tuberafter

CAMPAIGN UPDATE
After initial placements, the Allies have found themselves pushing on the factories of Germany. Communication by Allied players like "Spp" and "Igor" has been on the rise as has solid teamwork. While it may look like the Axis are resigned to defeat, their forces are holding ground, making the Allied's advance hard and bloody. "Greni" and "Snowdog" have helped the Axis dig their heels in and stall their enemy's advance.

The current situation in the South with the Axis breakout will lead to some decisive and strategic battles so all soldiers are requested on the field for active duty!

PRODUCTION UPDATE
Senior Producer Dana "Gophur" Baldwin has given players a status report on a few of the features currently in development for Battleground Europe:

"I recently got this very cool toy from the guys over at Matrox... The Matrox Triple Head allows you to not only have an awesome desktop, it allows you to have an amazing widescreen in supported games...On related news this support also fixes the stretching on widescreen monitors which are becoming more popular. And that's really good news for a lot of players. In essence what we've done is fixed the FOV to the vertical instead of the horizontal so you tankers in widescreen resolutions should no longer see the tops and bottoms of your sight views cut off and in the end that's what all this is really about. This feature is only supported under Unity II, so I guess I better talk about that next.

UNITY II
The coders and the artists are working full steam on getting an engine update ready.

This is what you guys know as Unity II. The primary goals for Unity II are updating to a modern graphics render solution that will allow us to improve both the look of the game and performance and to reengineer the code base to be more sustainable in the future.

With new specular and normal map technologies coming on line the artists have gone into a content revamp. They've started by remaking the buildings in game including a redo of all of the bridges and the urban buildings. City fighting is going to be a lot more interesting.

PLAYER TUTORIALS
We've built a new scripting language that is allowing us to create tutorials, something new players in the game have needed for a long time. Basic Training will be required of all new recruits to the game. It will be relatively short but informative enough to ready you for your first encounter with the enemy. All recruits will have to pass Combat Training once they complete Basic Training. Combat Training will be an instanced fight in a small town focusing on close quarters infantry combat. Each recruit will have several objectives to complete in areas such as communication, using the map and getting a kill. Once you've passed Combat Training you will get a promotion, graduate Basic and have access to all of your personas."

BE MEDIA LINKS
Old 06 May 08, 09:50
United_States

"wwiiol: Battleground Europe" Update 05-05-08

RAT CHAT #4 DEVELOPER Q&A
Senior Producer Dana "Gophur" Baldwin took some time to chat with the Battleground Europe community on April 29th to answer questions about upcoming game developments.

Many of the questions were about the progress being made with Unity II, CRS' new game engine:

"The back end work (for Unity II) is largely done, but there's still a ways to go. (We're) currently evalutating a piece of middle-ware to possibly be adapted to a terrain editor that would be useful for us. The name of it is TRIAN GRAPHICS. They produce a terrain editor called TRIAN 3D. It uses geotypical and geo-specific data to produce very large scale terrain."

There were some more specific questions asked about the new graphics and the expected enhancements, including increase in poly-counts, building upgrades and the possibility of a new sound engine:

"We're talking about going from a few hundred to 10,000 triangles"

"We're talking about a dramatic increase (in poly-counts). We're talking about going from a few hundred to 10,000 triangles possibly. We're also talking about adding normal maps and adding specular maps. As you can imagine, that's a big process when we have over 100 vehicles."
"All buildings are slated to get re-done. All the old 2D (buildings) with the alpha-collider doors...are getting re-done. They won't all be as enterable as they were before, but we'll make up for alot of that with external play features. Stairs here, doorways there...more places to duck around a corner. TOTO (Artist Bruce Patnaude) has just gotten done with a set of urban buildings, he's going to go in and populate all of those... All those big buildings are now going to be clumps of buildings that you can run around. Alleyways that are too small for tanks, all that kind of groovy stuff."

"Yes/No/All things possible..."

"The primary goal here is a new renderer. But because of that new renderer, some of the other systems needed to be "de-spaghettified" in coder-speak. This really sweeps alot of the table clean, it cuts alot of the interdepencies...alot of the systems were completely re-written to work with the new renderer. Things like the collider...and terrain loading. It should allow for easier upkeep on the code base and easier implimentation of new features."
The discussion then moved on to questions about brigades, plans for the Navy, changes to airfield Early Warning System and the possibility of adding new victory conditions in 1.29:

"We want to make sure they're balanced fairly..."

"Technically (opening more of the brigade divisions and adding a flag) doesn't have to wait for 1.29 but it is slated for 1.29 and that will depend on how it plays out in intermission. The first thing we want to do is take the non-standard ground brigades ...and make them universal. That's an underlying key balance mechanism...We'd like to have brigades that are more favored towards armor and more that are favored towards infantry.(But) we have to make sure we have these things balanced...so when they go up head-to-head, they each have their own special way of winning."

"The first part of the Navy plan, the part I can sell to the guys that write the checks, is that (Navy) guys need landing craft to further them in the game. We're not exactly sure how we'll use landing craft...(navy ground troops) could spawn into a landing craft, or a landing craft could be used like a truck. We really need to find a way to incorporate army brigades into that, too...There's still some heavy lifting to be done design wise, but it's certainly on our minds."

"Infantry are supposed to be sneaky!"
"(On EWS at airfields) Ya, that's something we're going to have to review. Airfields (EWS) used to have to work off of the town marker...The airfield has a marker, but it's always off in a corner somewhere, so maybe we'll just have to increase the range for infantry EWS a bit for them to set that off."

"The premise is to get it away from a full land grab"

"We have talked about (new victory conditions)... but we have to flesh it out. The primary goal is to get the game so that's it's no longer just a land grab. (We'd like to go) to where different objectives have a point value. (Maybe) you give every town a point value then award points on a daily or hourly basis to whoever is holding those. (Maybe) you can use player score to be like victory points. So, you kill a tank and you've earned Victory points for your side but you've also earned victory points for yourself and maybe those gain you a new rank."
Old 06 May 08, 10:31
Staff Sergeant
United_States

larizona is on the path to success [1-99]
Sounds like there are some good things coming! The updated graphics will be very welcome.
Old 14 May 08, 10:13
Colonel
Estonia
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive Summer Campaign 
Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

String has demonstrated strength of character [100] String has demonstrated strength of character [100] String has demonstrated strength of character [100] String has demonstrated strength of character [100] String has demonstrated strength of character [100] String has demonstrated strength of character [100] String has demonstrated strength of character [100] String has demonstrated strength of character [100] String has demonstrated strength of character [100]
I did the 14 day trial a few months ago and found that the best way to get into the action (for me) is to find a heavily contested city and spawn in as a 40mm bofors gunner for the allies. The Luftwaffe is usually quite agressive and if you position yourself well enough (you'll learn through experience) you'll get a lot of high point kills. A lot of fun
Old 10 Jun 08, 16:55
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 
Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 

Gorque gives and gets respect [800] Gorque gives and gets respect [800]
Gorque gives and gets respect [800] Gorque gives and gets respect [800]
I signed up for the 14 day free-trial yesterday. It sure is a lot better than when it first came out.

Is anyone else currently playing?

My game name is.......................What else?............................................. .....Gorque.

Old 11 Jun 08, 09:20
General
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500]
sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500] sickpup is a jewel in the rough [500]
So, how's the flight model?
Old 23 Jun 08, 15:35
United_States

"wwiiol: Battleground Europe" Update 06-23-08

What was supposed to be a minor game update with some weapons audits and terrain fixes ended up introducing 26 new towns, 3 new brigade types, a change to scoring against naval vessels and the new 7th anniversary game decal amongst many other upgrades.

Full Release notes can be found in the Announcement Forum.

RAT CHAT JUNE 25TH
Senior Producer Dana "Gophur" Baldwin and Producer Geof Rey "DOC" Evans will be hosting a Team Speak chat on Wednesday, June 25th at 2pm CST to discuss the 1.28.5 patch and answer player questions. Log in early to ensure your spot.

Team Speak server info can be found in the Announcement Forum.

CAMPAIGN #44 OVER!
Congratulations to all the players on the Axis side for their stunning victory from a turnaround push back from inside Germany! However, never count the Allies out.

They've launched "Operation Busted Knuckle"for campaign #45.

"Allies will be Busting their Knuckles on the doors of every choke point or army
base bunker as we move towards our objectives. We will be Busting our Knuckles on our keyboards as we communicate to each other as Team Allies players and officers."
Old 12 Aug 08, 10:53
United_States

New Website

Quote:
We're happy to present our new official homepage for WWII Online: Battleground Europe. It's been more than three years since the last redesign when we were supporting the European retail release of the game. This time around, we turned our focus towards providing a more comprehensive news and information site which brings all the terrific content that is generated by the staff of Cornered Rat Software and the various community programs to the front- ensuring visitors understand that the game and the community are active and robust.
World War II Online - Battleground Europe

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!