StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > MMO Games

Notices and Announcements

MMO Games Players can discuss their online experiences with Massively Multiplayer Online games here!

Old 31 Dec 11, 04:20
Private
United_States

cocohuang is on the path to success [1-99]
Conquest of Thrones-Best 3D Browser RPG game in 2011

It seems that no one posted detail info about Conquest of Thrones. Now there is a discussion on Conquest of Thrones about its Game Title: Phoenix Dynasty Online Genres: 2D, MMORPG, ...

Game Title: Conquest of Thrones
Genres: 3D, RPG, Fantasy
Developer: Gamewave, Inc.
Official Site:*http://cot.now2play.com/

Description

With the background of a kingdom in chaos, player in Conquest of Thrones must serve his clan and bring peace to the kingdom on the brink of war. This free strategy role-play browser-based game enables player to explore his own destiny by conquering territory and strengthening his power. Aside from its awesome game play, Conquest of Thrones offers excellent 3D graphics, expansive game world, extensive character development and fantastic featured systems.

Gameplay Video::
http://youtu.be/dg1x50ujZ4I

Features:

Skill Systems -- COT's Skill system adds depth to character development, and brings trade skills back to the forefront of RPG gaming. Players can fill any role in a group, by skillfully developing their specializations.
PVP system-- Combat system is the soul of Conquest of Thrones. There are three kinds of combat in this game: Solo Combat, Guild Combat and Arena, all of which are in based ways.
Attribute Scores -- Players can check the scores of various attributes and the comprehensive score in the evaluation system. The scores reflect the different strength levels of the players.
Costume Exchange -- Special Fantasy Shards are dropped by bosses in the level 50 instance Blackice Spire.
Achievement System-- Players with a grip on adventure can reap the rewards of these lucrative quests. Keeping up with daily challenge and working on achievements is a great way to build character!

Screenshots:

Facebook Connect and Magazine Promotions

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 03 Jan 12, 11:09
Lieutenant General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200]
That doesn't tell us much.

How about you describe your experience and why you like it?

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.
Old 03 Jan 12, 23:34
Private
United_States

GOOD grahpic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBlade View Post
That doesn't tell us much.

How about you describe your experience and why you like it?

maybe I can not decribe it in little words, if you wanna to know you can go the official site or forum, then you can get so much
Old 04 Jan 12, 11:41
Lieutenant General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200]
OK. Thanks.

Personally, the graphics are too cartoon-ish for me, but everyone has different tastes in what they enjoy. I'm glad you like it.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.
Old 06 Jan 12, 00:10
Private
United_States

I agree with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBlade View Post
OK. Thanks.

Personally, the graphics are too cartoon-ish for me, but everyone has different tastes in what they enjoy. I'm glad you like it.
YES, I AGREE WITH YOU

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!