StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Military/History Related Hobbies > Alternate Timelines > Xtreme Alternate History

Notices and Announcements

Xtreme Alternate History Alternatives to History with No Holds Barred!

Closed Thread

Old 19 Jun 15, 17:13
First Sergeant
Chile

JAG is on the path to success [1-99] JAG is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hida Akechi View Post
I do. All of the time. It's actually not hard at all. You should try it for once.
Heh, sure man, sure you do.

Quote:
So...now you're making butt jokes? Or homosexual ones? Trying to insult me? What if I were homosexual, what if that lame attempt at an insult was accurate? What then? What do you have left when those fall flat? Just know that I'm laughing at you.

Listen, child, you're going to have to do better than that, because taking stuff out of context and trying to make an inuslt out of it is just plain old fashioned moronic.
Nah, just telling you that your business is nothing of mine, dont ask dont tell...

Quote:
At least now you admit that you won't do any research. Then these types of threads are perfect for you, and you won't have to worry about being taken seriously.
Lol, utterly funny after reading your moronic rants about ignorance and asking what the US has done to Chile...

Quote:
Here's an exercise for you...prove that I have all this foam coming out of my mouth.
Why? If I hear someone blowing out in rage I need not wonder if hes foaming at the mouth...

Quote:
Oh yes, that's an apt label for you.

Its always utterly funny to see some Usians believe that any criticism of the US comes from "hatred", I bet you believe "we" hate "your freedom!"

Just prove the criticism true then. I challenge you.
Easy, remember the Philipines? They were revolting against the Spanish when the US started its little bid for world power, the Spanish were pretty much already confined to garrisoned towns at the time and undertaking concentration efforts in order to subdue the population (aka concentration camps), so when after the war US troops arrived the picked the war right after the Spanish and keep at it until they "pacified" the Philippines, minus 200.000+ dead that is.

So, yeah, it would have been a lot better for them.

Not to mention that the Entente would hardly have won WWI without US support and intervention, that takes out the nazis, Israel and a bunch of lovely 20th century developments that we know and love.

Quote:
Quote:
Btw, whats wrong with posting in this thread?
Because your anti-US tripe has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, as wacked as it is. Think about that.
Thread is about what happens after CSA, this is it. Think about that.

Quote:
And you're only picking out supposed bad stuff that the US may or may not have done. All due to some anti-US agenda. Highlighting the negative, reacting like a child when called out on it, lying about this supposed 90% of the ills of the 20th century, resulting to insults and refusing to prove your claims means that...now read carefully...you are utterly devoid of any intellectual integrity.
Lol, yeah! WE ALL HATE YOUR FREEEEDOOOOMMMM!!!!

I think you might just be projecting a bit, just, chill out, you will live longer...

Quote:
And, did you start the thread to prove your points? Were you able to muster up the intestinal fortitude and back your claims? Or are you just another anti-US blowhard that has no real concept of history or critical thinking and is comfortable living with your head stuck in a hole in the ground ignoring the real world?
Why? Because you told me to?

Here, have some "freedom fries", that may cheer you up!

Quote:
Until you man up and open a real discussion about your bias, and prove that 90% of the ills of the 20th century are the fault of the US, you're nothing but a coward and a liar. A walking wastebasket of historical revisionism. Now, don't misunderstand, those aren't insults, those are accurate labels. If you don't want those labels to stick, then prove yourself.
Man, slow down, someone might think that you are trying to insult me!

I mentioned a bunch of places the US invaded and even the number of people that died there at the hands of US troops and/or as a consequence of US action... I am not the one backing out...

Quote:
I respect that you have an opinion. Now stand up for that opinion. Until that happens, welcome to the forums and get ready to be run like a fox in front of hounds by your betters here every time you post some new nonsense.
Lol, respect? What? What a Wilsonian thing to say!

Quote:
PS are you sure you're just not another sock-puppet account from long-banned posters here, because you're sure starting to read like them?
Talk to your shrink about paranoia, might be symptomatic of something serious...
Old 19 Jun 15, 23:02
ACG Forums - Field Marshall
United_States
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 Model Forum Group Build 
SPQR Campaign 

Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Salinator has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Thread closed for a cooling off period.

There are two people here that really should consider how they conduct themselves before they wake up Bad Wolf whom as of late had been waking up extremely grumpy.

ACG Staff

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg
Closed Thread

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!