StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > Weapons of War

Notices and Announcements

Weapons of War The machinery of warfare. .

Old 13 Sep 09, 19:45
Captain
Denmark

AEP is on the path to success [1-99] AEP is on the path to success [1-99] AEP is on the path to success [1-99] AEP is on the path to success [1-99] AEP is on the path to success [1-99] AEP is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEP View Post

Don't forget about this one
Old 14 Sep 09, 05:12
Captain
Denmark

AEP is on the path to success [1-99] AEP is on the path to success [1-99] AEP is on the path to success [1-99] AEP is on the path to success [1-99] AEP is on the path to success [1-99] AEP is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:

HINT: The key to this one lies in the turret. Find the turret and you'll find the tank.

I am sorry to announce that, due to a promotion at the office, I will in the future not be able to contribute to this thread as much as I have done in the past. I will nonetheless check-in as often as I can and hope that, at least once a day, I'll be able to post an image and ruin your day
Old 14 Sep 09, 06:04
Captain
Yugoslavia
5 Year Service Ribbon 

vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
I am sorry to announce that, due to a promotion at the office, I will in the future not be able to contribute to this thread as much as I have done in the past. I will nonetheless check-in as often as I can and hope that, at least once a day, I'll be able to post an image and ruin your day
Oh, pity. Do you have to accept promotion?
Old 14 Sep 09, 06:13
Captain
Denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by vathra View Post
Oh, pity. Do you have to accept promotion?
Well, now that you mention it... If ACG is willing to pick up my salary increase from the new position, then I'll certainly reconsider accepting the promotion

Anyway, with you, compo, and others also now contributing images, I think this thread is in good hands
Old 15 Sep 09, 00:49
General of the Forums
United_States
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 
Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
SPQR Campaign 

Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Torien has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Well, now that you mention it... If ACG is willing to pick up my salary increase from the new position, then I'll certainly reconsider accepting the promotion

Anyway, with you, compo, and others also now contributing images, I think this thread is in good hands
Congratulations on the promotion.

But we will treble your ACG pay if you will continue to post here.

Old 15 Sep 09, 07:52
Captain
Yugoslavia
5 Year Service Ribbon 

vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100] vathra has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Don't forget about this one
Could we have some help on it?
I am also short on time now to look everywhere.
Old 15 Sep 09, 08:35
Second Lieutenant
UK
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Compo is on the path to success [1-99] Compo is on the path to success [1-99] Compo is on the path to success [1-99] Compo is on the path to success [1-99] Compo is on the path to success [1-99]
Something similar to a T87 GMC (Amphibious) based on a M18?
Well done on the promo BTW. Now that you're the boss, surely you've got more time to peruse the net

Last edited by Compo; 15 Sep 09 at 08:37..
Old 15 Sep 09, 08:39
Second Lieutenant
UK

Compo is on the path to success [1-99] Compo is on the path to success [1-99] Compo is on the path to success [1-99] Compo is on the path to success [1-99] Compo is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compo View Post
Something similar to a T87 GMC (Amphibious) based on a M18?
Well done on the promo BTW. Now that you're the boss, surely you've got more time to peruse the net
No sorry, it's a T86E1
Old 15 Sep 09, 08:49
Second Lieutenant
UK

How about another swimmer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (52.4 KB, 29 views)
Old 15 Sep 09, 13:49
First Lieutenant
Canada
5 Year Service Ribbon 

irontoad is on the path to success [1-99] irontoad is on the path to success [1-99] irontoad is on the path to success [1-99] irontoad is on the path to success [1-99] irontoad is on the path to success [1-99] irontoad is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compo View Post
How about another swimmer
This is the Borg-Warner "A" vehicle, the father of the Bushmaster LVT3.
Old 15 Sep 09, 15:32
Second Lieutenant
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by irontoad View Post
This is the Borg-Warner "A" vehicle, the father of the Bushmaster LVT3.
Well done Irontoad, exactly right
Old 17 Sep 09, 16:29
General
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 

Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300] Cicero is on a distinguished road [300]
Here ya go tank hounds! Dinner.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a name.jpg (91.2 KB, 72 views)
Old 17 Sep 09, 18:33
Major General
Canada
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Roadkiller is simply cracking [600]
Roadkiller is simply cracking [600] Roadkiller is simply cracking [600] Roadkiller is simply cracking [600] Roadkiller is simply cracking [600] Roadkiller is simply cracking [600] Roadkiller is simply cracking [600] Roadkiller is simply cracking [600] Roadkiller is simply cracking [600] Roadkiller is simply cracking [600] Roadkiller is simply cracking [600] Roadkiller is simply cracking [600] Roadkiller is simply cracking [600]
Soviet T-35 Heavy Tank
Old 17 Sep 09, 18:34
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Model Forum Group Build Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99] Cougar1 is on the path to success [1-99]
Can you guess the model?
Old 17 Sep 09, 18:46
ACG Forums - Field Marshal
Pirate
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Westerns Campaign Greatest Spy Movies Campaign 
Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft SPQR Campaign Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Skoblin has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar1 View Post
Can you guess the model?
The transmission hatches do not seem to have hinge mounts, which would make it an early model, probably a T-35A.

Last edited by Skoblin; 17 Sep 09 at 18:50..
Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!