StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Historical Events & Eras > Warfare Through the Ages

Notices and Announcements

Warfare Through the Ages Roman, Greek, Japanese, etc. Topics cover all manner of pre-modern warfare and empire-building and crushing.

View Poll Results: Your Sent to a war with a US Tank Crew, do you fly a CSA flag or Catholic Flag?
CSA Flag 4 66.67%
Catholic Flag 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 27 Sep 17, 13:10
Lieutenant General
United_States

Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
Anyone voted yet?

Paul
Yes 3 folks have.

If you want to take my poll or thread in a sarcastic manner, thats to bad because many Americans disagree with you. But please dont bring your above behavior to my threads as I guarantee friend I would not bring such behavior to any of your threads.

Btw I have respect for all people including the ones itt. And I guarantee you would react in the same manner as I am itt if it was myself saying what you are above in a poll thread you posted. Now that you, myself Ace, HBJ,Seb french have been able to air our grievances let us move on.
Old 27 Sep 17, 16:37
General of the Forums
Scotland
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700]
the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700] the ace is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
Yes some blacks are dismayed by the CSA flag, just as some Jewish folks are dismayed of the Third Reich flags. I would myself be dismayed at a Third Reich flag because I respect the allies of WW2 over the axis powers.

Edit:

Sry Spike the poor behavior of Paul, HPJ, apparently ace and the French guy who keeps following me around...threw me off a bit. They are possibly collaborating to get my threads locked up or worse. It is only humane and a proper response for me to defend myself from unproved attacks from these tiny # of acg posters belittling my thread and by default undermining the fact that American men in our military have worn Catholic Symbols and CSA symbols.

We got anti Muslims and anti Jews that actually live in this world. Paul HP and the Frenchmen come into my thread with mockery, sarcasm, and just a whiny attitude.... Im just wondering why is that? Why do these few posters and now you act in the same exact manner as some BLM members do.

HPJ and Sebfrench more then then others are out their engaging in constant mockery and usage of sarcastic language when its not appropriate. You two going to provide me my free speech or you going to shut me down or try to insult me down?
I just pointed out that you made a grammatical error that would've put a 5-year-old on the naughty step - bad grammar is pardonable in a second language, but intolerable in a first.

As for the vote, "Saltire," wasn't one of the options.
Old 27 Sep 17, 17:37
General of the Forums
England
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Yes some blacks are dismayed by the CSA flag, just as some Jewish folks are dismayed of the Third Reich flags. I would myself be dismayed at a Third Reich flag because I respect the allies of WW2 over the axis powers.

Edit:

Sry Spike the poor behavior of Paul, HPJ, apparently ace and the French guy who keeps following me around...threw me off a bit. They are possibly collaborating to get my threads locked up or worse. It is only humane and a proper response for me to defend myself from unproved attacks from these tiny # of acg posters belittling my thread and by default undermining the fact that American men in our military have worn Catholic Symbols and CSA symbols.

We got anti Muslims and anti Jews that actually live in this world. Paul HP and the Frenchmen come into my thread with mockery, sarcasm, and just a whiny attitude.... Im just wondering why is that? Why do these few posters and now you act in the same exact manner as some BLM members do.

HPJ and Sebfrench more then then others are out their engaging in constant mockery and usage of sarcastic language when its not appropriate. You two going to provide me my free speech or you going to shut me down or try to insult me down?

Paul
Can win mans heart for you;
And many a blessing know to stew
To make a megloamaniac bright;
Give honour to the dainty Corse,
The Pixie is a little shite.
Old 27 Sep 17, 19:29
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
This thread wins the lame thread of the year trophy...

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman
Old 27 Sep 17, 19:32
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Mountain Man has disabled reputation
Quote:
The CSA flag was utilized by the US leadership in a # various wars the US was involved in post 1865. In addition during the Vietnam war some US tanks could be spotted with CSA flags, clearly showing that some Americans were proud to show their CSA heritage in Vietnam during a time of war. This sight of Americans firstly serving the US but also paying homage to their ancestors is common in US history post 1865, for example in the Iraq war in 2003 one could see visible Catholic symbols from the Crusade era being present on various US soldiers.

https://www.thenation.com/article/wh...tnam-and-iraq/

The CSA flag could be spotted in the Vietnam and Korean war much to the dismay of some African Americans. It was a unifying force for some, the CSA flag that is throughout various American wars..but one could ask would it not have been better if Americans during WW1 and the Vietnam war for example flew flags of the Roman Empire or various Catholic Kingdoms? Because the argument after all was my ancestors fought for the CSA, well those same Americans of European heritage also have ancestors whom surely fought for the Romans and various Catholic Kingdoms. A Catholic flag surely beats out any CSA flag, right folks? I am convinced that even modern day Americans who have ancestors whom fought for the CSA would first choose the American flag, but if it came down to flying a CSA flag vs a Catholic Flag IE the flags flown by Catholics during the First Crusade....that the choice would be to fly the Catholic flags. Even if I knew I had a relative whom fought for the CSA, I would not fly a CSA flag because I know that the better societies in terms of tolerance were that of Rome and various Catholic Kingdoms of history.
Not a lot of Catholics down South, SJ, and the Confederacy was entirely different from religion to begin with, and Viet Nam was not about either one of them.

You should have had a third choice instead of trying to force a specific reply.

Old 27 Sep 17, 19:42
General of the Forums
France
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
. You and seb french should go on a romance vacation in Paris. :
My wet dream!!
Sadly I am not enough stretched for his conception of Germano/Franco relationship
Old 27 Sep 17, 20:36
Major General
Canada
Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700] Marmat is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Where's ...

Quote:
Anyone voted yet?

Paul
... the line up?
Old 27 Sep 17, 21:54
Lieutenant General
United_States

Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebfrench76 View Post
My wet dream!!
Sadly I am not enough stretched for his conception of Germano/Franco relationship
Right so you think its ok to act like a child because for w/e reason you dont like me.

Your following me all over the place man yet I never mention your name nor have I ever attacked your country.
Old 27 Sep 17, 21:57
Lieutenant General
United_States

Quote:

Paul
You were the one crying like a baby... If you or the few others had any dignity you would delete your post or at the very least stop attacking anyone whose mere viewpoint causes you distress....your behavior is a disgrace man Im not going to take it anymore. Your lucky I dont go into your threads with the intention of only posting mockery and sarcasm.
Old 27 Sep 17, 21:58
Lieutenant General
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ace View Post
I just pointed out that you made a grammatical error that would've put a 5-year-old on the naughty step - bad grammar is pardonable in a second language, but intolerable in a first.

As for the vote, "Saltire," wasn't one of the options.
It was clearly a rude post, even you can see that. Grow up mate I cant believe you attacked me, of all people it came from you a Scotsman.
Old 27 Sep 17, 21:59
Lieutenant General
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmat View Post
... the line up?
Your making Canadians look like whiny brats^
Old 27 Sep 17, 22:12
Lieutenant General
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
Not a lot of Catholics down South, SJ, and the Confederacy was entirely different from religion to begin with, and Viet Nam was not about either one of them.

You should have had a third choice instead of trying to force a specific reply.
By all means if folks wanted to say Id rather fly a Chinese flag then let them say it...at least it would be a real response unlike the school yard bullying being used by a few folks itt. Its laughable but also to see how alleged adults like Seb French and HPJ just think how its ok to tear people down with insults due to certain views being presented, its crazy man I mean all I did was post a report showing the facts that the US military has used CSA flags and Catholic symbols and these few folks try and tear down my thread.. And of course like a grade school bully, Marmat comes along like a follower to pile on, mind you Marmat launched personal attack after attack against me due to my views of honoring Tribesman and Europeans in the Americas...its just laughable who the hell do these clowns think they are? These are the types of people representing North America and the so called west, dare someone make a thread about Native American maps and marmat being the whiny brat he is will lash out if those maps are not to his liking.. Thats what Marmat did to me in one Native American thread, he is the kind of guy who will use insults instead of educational language. I aint stopping for no one, Marmart, HPJ and Seb french my views are my views so deal with them like an adult and stop acting like children.

I appreciate your response....unlike the few clowns itt using sarcasm and mockery against my post. You can see how I have to deal with these so called adults like HPJ and Sebfrench
Old 28 Sep 17, 00:50
General of the Forums
England
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Dibble201Bty has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
You were the one crying like a baby... If you or the few others had any dignity you would delete your post or at the very least stop attacking anyone whose mere viewpoint causes you distress....your behavior is a disgrace man Im not going to take it anymore. Your lucky I dont go into your threads with the intention of only posting mockery and sarcasm.

Paul
Can win mans heart for you;
And many a blessing know to stew
To make a megloamaniac bright;
Give honour to the dainty Corse,
The Pixie is a little shite.
Old 28 Sep 17, 01:09
General of the Forums
United_States
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman
Old 28 Sep 17, 01:39
General of the Forums
France
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role  Aircraft 

sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+] sebfrench76 has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Seriously.
Mr Jackson.
Do you have all your cognitive capabilities ?
Serious doubts about it.
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!