StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Forum Resources > The Barracks

Notices and Announcements

The Barracks For stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Members can retire from the serious discussions elsewhere on the forums...and relax here.

Old 10 May 06, 20:04
Colonel
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

GunNutUSMC has demonstrated strength of character [100] GunNutUSMC has demonstrated strength of character [100] GunNutUSMC has demonstrated strength of character [100] GunNutUSMC has demonstrated strength of character [100] GunNutUSMC has demonstrated strength of character [100] GunNutUSMC has demonstrated strength of character [100] GunNutUSMC has demonstrated strength of character [100] GunNutUSMC has demonstrated strength of character [100]
this is never going to stop is it
Old 10 May 06, 20:22
Lieutenant General
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive Summer Campaign 
Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Model Forum Group Build 

Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100]
Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100]
No, Tanker,

it's never-ending...but if by chance it did, I'd be the winner.
Old 10 May 06, 21:36
Lieutenant General
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive Summer Campaign 
Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign Model Forum Group Build 

Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100]
Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100] Dolley is a pillar of the community [1100]
Here's my smiley for the day

I passed a bunch of boys in a car like this on the way home today. They were bouncing at the light.
Old 10 May 06, 22:18
ACG Forum Staff
United_States

Leatherneck has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolley
No, Tanker,

it's never-ending...but if by chance it did, I'd be the winner.
Too bad that you lost.

The Doctor just sent me a PM that I won and here's my prize.

Old 10 May 06, 23:42
Lieutenant General
United_States

Wow! That's a great prize, Leatherneck. All that's missing is the bright orange flag on the back, and you'll be ready to go. My mom-in-law just bought one and she's tearing around like a bat outta hell on it.
Old 11 May 06, 00:53
Lieutenant General
Sinc

Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherneck
Uhhh..................
I'd like to see you say that to my face you young punk!
Old 11 May 06, 01:03
ACG Forum Staff
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
I'd like to see you say that to my face you young punk!
Young? Im OLD! Better what you saying or Im going hit you with walking cane!
Old 11 May 06, 02:40
Captain
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 

dhuffjr has a spectacular aura about [400]
dhuffjr has a spectacular aura about [400] dhuffjr has a spectacular aura about [400] dhuffjr has a spectacular aura about [400] dhuffjr has a spectacular aura about [400] dhuffjr has a spectacular aura about [400] dhuffjr has a spectacular aura about [400]

All of you......when I win!
Old 11 May 06, 02:49
Marshal of ACG
South_Vietnam
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 Greatest Westerns Campaign 
Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Model Forum Group Build 

Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Boonierat has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
What a pathetic way to increase you posts count guys, you should all be ashamed of yourselves...

+1
Old 11 May 06, 03:26
Lieutenant General
Sinc

Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300] Psycho is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherneck
Young? Im OLD! Better what you saying or Im going hit you with walking cane!
That's a walking cane? I thought you were just happy to see me.

Old 11 May 06, 04:20
ACG Forum Staff
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuffjr

All of you......when I win!
You stink, dhuffjr! YOU STINK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boonierat
What a pathetic way to increase you posts count guys, you should all be ashamed of yourselves...

+1
What are you doing here then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
That's a walking cane? I thought you were just happy to see me.
I am, cousin.

How things going for you, man?
Old 11 May 06, 04:51
General of the Forums
Portuguese_Monarchy
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive 
Summer Campaign Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 

Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600]
Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600]
Isn't there a prize for the best portuguese?

Old 11 May 06, 05:07
ACG Forum Staff
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap. Teancum
Isn't there a prize for the best portuguese?
Yeah. A French Fries.
Old 11 May 06, 05:10
General of the Forums
Portuguese_Monarchy
Summer Campaign Most Decisive Battle Campaign, 2008 

Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600]
Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600] Cap. Teancum is simply cracking [600]
French fries are ok, I guess... I was aiming for some Reeses Peanut Butter Cups King size though. Oh well, maybe next time around I'll get them with some Mountain Dew.

Old 11 May 06, 05:19
ACG Forum Staff
United_States

Tell ya the truth.....I love reeses peanut butter cups, but lol im okay with mountain dew.

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!