StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Current Events > Europe

Notices and Announcements

Europe Issues of modern Europe.

Old 14 Jan 18, 10:11
Brigadier General
France
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

asterix is a jewel in the rough [500]
asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101combatvet View Post
Liberalism has turned Europe into a nation of wimps, and now they are being eaten by wolfs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
Yes, Europeans voted traitorous politicians into power so the voters are just as much to blame as their politicians.
...and since when did either of you give a hoot about Europe? Like listening to a vegan complain about how his meat is cooked.....

-General Charles de Gaulle
Old 14 Jan 18, 10:16
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
From the time WE liberated it (twice) and the last time I vacationed there.

Id rather go to Epcot these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterix View Post
...and since when did either of you give a hoot about Europe? Like listening to a vegan complain about how his meat is cooked.....

No lie.

~
"Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
-2 Commando Jumpmaster
Old 14 Jan 18, 10:31
Brigadier General
France

asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500] asterix is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
From the time WE liberated it (twice) and the last time I vacationed there.
I always knew deep inside there was a comedian just dying to get out......but no dice on WW 1....you liberated nothing. But on the topic of comedy here is a good WW 1 joke (and an accurate one at that):

At a pub in Belgium, a French Poilu and British Tommy are sitting at a table drinking a beer.

One the table there is a 3rd glass of beer, untouched, and there is a third chair, empty.

Suddenly, an American Doughboy enters the pub, sits in the emtpy chair, picks up the untouched beer and proceeds to drink.

Immediately, he spits it out and yells, This beer is really flat!".

Bartender replies, "Well it's been sittin' there for four years waiting for ya, what did you expect!?".

Quote:
Id rather go to Epcot these days.
Please do, Disneyland suits your intellect quite nicely, but please do remind us which beach you landed on.

Old 14 Jan 18, 10:50
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
You should beef up on history; your women knew who the real heroes were in the end (twice).

These days Epcot is the better choice since the Muslims aren't running the show, Mr. Migrant.

Quote:
I always knew deep inside there was a comedian just dying to get out......but no dice on WW 1....you liberated nothing. But on the topic of comedy here is a good WW 1 joke (and an accurate one at that):

At a pub in Belgium, a French Poilu and British Tommy are sitting at a table drinking a beer.

One the table there is a 3rd glass of beer, untouched, and there is a third chair, empty.

Suddenly, an American Doughboy enters the pub, sits in the emtpy chair, picks up the untouched beer and proceeds to drink.

Immediately, he spits it out and yells, This beer is really flat!".

Bartender replies, "Well it's been sittin' there for four years waiting for ya, what did you expect!?".

Please do, Disneyland suits your intellect quite nicely, but please do remind us which beach you landed on.

No lie.

~
-2 Commando Jumpmaster
Old 14 Jan 18, 10:58
Brigadier General
France

Quote:
You should beef up on history; your women knew who the real heroes were in the end (twice).
Our women were in the factories actually making a contribution...on the other hand, most Doughboys were in the pastures contracting syphilis....French sheep have never been the same since.

Quote:
These days Epcot is the better choice since the Muslims aren't running the show, Mr. Migrant.
No, 3rd graders are running Epcot...like I said, suits you better Mr. Twit.

Sponsored Links

Old 14 Jan 18, 11:39
General of the Forums
United_States

History is NOT your strong point. The french women aren't the best looking in Europe but I'm surprised that you would refer to them as sheep. I'm telling your wife you said that.

Epcot has better French food now that France only serves Islamic faith food with dietary restrictions.

Quote:
Our women were in the factories actually making a contribution...on the other hand, most Doughboys were in the pastures contracting syphilis....French sheep have never been the same since.

No, 3rd graders are running Epcot...like I said, suits you better Mr. Twit.
No lie.

~
-2 Commando Jumpmaster
Old 14 Jan 18, 12:16
Brigadier General
France

Quote:
History is NOT your strong point.
About a million times stronger than yours....

Quote:
The french women aren't the best looking in Europe but I'm surprised that you would refer to them as sheep. I'm telling your wife you said that.
....given you can't tell the difference is the reason WHY you need to stay at Epcot...

Quote:
Epcot has better French food now that France only serves Islamic faith food with dietary restrictions.
Both of which are better fare than what your wife cooks.

Old 14 Jan 18, 12:48
General of the Forums
United_States

Untrue and so French of you.

So how is that French war on terrorism going for you?

Quote:
About a million times stronger than yours....

....given you can't tell the difference is the reason WHY you need to stay at Epcot...

Both of which are better fare than what your wife cooks.
No lie.

~
-2 Commando Jumpmaster
Old 14 Jan 18, 14:20
Brigadier General
France

Quote:
Untrue and so French of you.
Here's an oldie for you: Denial is not a river in Egypt.....just helping you see the light.

Quote:
So how is that French war on terrorism going for you?
Two days ago, three French soldiers were wounded in a suicide car bomb in NE Mali. Otherwise, Operation Serval/Barkhane has gone well. Islamist militants have been reduced to scraps of the border between Mali and Niger.

https://guardian.ng/news/three-frenc...n-mali-attack/

Thanks for noticing ...

Last edited by asterix; 14 Jan 18 at 14:26..
Old 14 Jan 18, 14:52
General of the Forums
United_States

Wow, it's nice to see the French really doing something to make a difference.

I bet the sheep wish they could be protected at home, probably not cause of that denial thing.

Quote:
Here's an oldie for you: Denial is not a river in Egypt.....just helping you see the light.

Two days ago, three French soldiers were wounded in a suicide car bomb in NE Mali. Otherwise, Operation Serval/Barkhane has gone well. Islamist militants have been reduced to scraps of the border between Mali and Niger.

https://guardian.ng/news/three-frenc...n-mali-attack/

Thanks for noticing ...
No lie.

~
-2 Commando Jumpmaster
Old 14 Jan 18, 15:57
Brigadier General
France

Quote:
Wow, it's nice to see the French really doing something to make a difference.
Yet more proof you don't care about the war on terror when others are engaged in it.

Quote:
I bet the sheep wish they could be protected at home, probably not cause of that denial thing.
Which leads me to my earlier question: Why the F do you care? You don't. It's people like you that snickered with glee when Bataclan happened. We get it, now move along.

Old 14 Jan 18, 16:38
General of the Forums
United_States

Meanwhile somewhere in France goats have been trained to combat terror.

Offensive image deleted.

BW

Quote:
Yet more proof you don't care about the war on terror when others are engaged in it.

Which leads me to my earlier question: Why the F do you care? You don't. It's people like you that snickered with glee when Bataclan happened. We get it, now move along.
101combatvet,

You have been warned numerous times to laid off the personal tit-for-tat exchanges. Posting an offending image does not help your case.

Take some time off and learn to heed Staff request and warnings.

BW
No lie.

~
-2 Commando Jumpmaster

Last edited by Bad Wolf; 14 Jan 18 at 20:12..
Old 14 Jan 18, 17:49
Brigadier General
France

Quote:
Meanwhile somewhere in France goats have been trained to combat terror.
Meanwhile in America, a battle-hardened warrior relaxes before another round of Call of Duty.

With the utmost respect.....

Old 14 Jan 18, 17:55
Major General
UK

Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200]
Given that France has a lot of deployed resources engaged in anti-terrorist operations, it is a bit unfair to accuse it of somehow not caring or not contributing to the current NATO / members efforts.

France is arguably the 2nd / 3rd expeditionary NATO member and the only non-5Is state in continuous coalition operations.

Pierre Vidal-Naquet
Old Today, 08:43
Major General
UK

Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200] Bluenose is walking in the light [200]
See, all getting along famously and cooperatively. No need for nasty remarks:

http://alert5.com/2018/01/12/rafales...orge-h-w-bush/

Pierre Vidal-Naquet
Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!