StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Military/History Related Hobbies > Alternate Timelines

Notices and Announcements

Alternate Timelines The plausible "what if's" of military history.

Old 11 Jan 18, 12:35
Major General
Russia
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

dmf01 is a jewel in the rough [500]
dmf01 is a jewel in the rough [500] dmf01 is a jewel in the rough [500] dmf01 is a jewel in the rough [500] dmf01 is a jewel in the rough [500] dmf01 is a jewel in the rough [500] dmf01 is a jewel in the rough [500] dmf01 is a jewel in the rough [500] dmf01 is a jewel in the rough [500] dmf01 is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
I make the claim that Islam as a religion has serious negatives associated with it because of its inclusion of politics, economics, law, and such into it.
It today is very much like the sort of controlling religion Catholicism had over much of Europe, and even the world up through the 17th Century or so. It too included politics, economics, law, etc.
Islam is younger than Christianity for the same amount of centuries.

Can we hope for peace on Earth some 500 years later? If it survives of course.
Old 11 Jan 18, 13:27
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500]
Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf01 View Post

I hope for peace now. But a large group of islamists want war and death. And the majority of the rest of them won't lift a finger to stop the former group.
Old 12 Jan 18, 06:56
Colonel
United_States

nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljadw View Post

There is also a very big difference between the Jewish religion and the Islam : the Islam preaches the forced conversion to the Islam of all people who do not belong to the Islam, with the exception of ALL Jews who are not worth to belong to the Islam and must be killed .
with all due respect thats not true , many of the initial followers of muhammad had jewish roots.Jews and christians are treated better under islamic law vs other faiths.Islam does preach conquest or imperialism in the name of religion and converison or death to other faiths but again those beliefs have also evolved when confronted large number of nonbelievers where such a policy was not practical ( buddhist hindus and zorastrians).Muhammad was an unscrupulous trader and changed his policies chameleon like depending on the realities and muslim scholars have shown the same kind of hypocrisy over the centuries

biggest problem of islam is that its trapped in the desert and tribal lands of ME and North africa.Its social and cultural values are ossified and rigidly mediveal
while jews were able to get enlightened by their long association with Europe

Israel is a european outpost in the ME and signifies the clear superority of its culture over the surrounding states

Last edited by nastle; 12 Jan 18 at 07:04..
Old 12 Jan 18, 07:00
Colonel
United_States

nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99] nastle is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf01 View Post

ISlams attempt at reformation took place centuries earlier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu%CA%BFtazila

this and other movements like this which could have been the basis for a further full fledged reformation were squashed by the orthodoxy and its hold on the populace is pretty strong so frankly I'm not optimistic
Old 12 Jan 18, 07:03
Colonel
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hida Akechi View Post
I hope for peace now. But a large group of islamists want war and death. And the majority of the rest of them won't lift a finger to stop the former group.
because they know if the terrosits win they benefit too by having islamic culture gain a foothold in the west
and if they are defeated they can always deflect all criticisms by crying islamophobia

muslim "moderates" in the west are the biggest threat not the extremists

Last edited by nastle; 12 Jan 18 at 09:32..
Sponsored Links

Old 12 Jan 18, 09:34
General of the Forums
United_States

Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500] Hida Akechi is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastle View Post
because they know if the terrosits win they benefit too by having islamic culture gain a foothold in the west
and if they are defeated they can always deflect all criticisms by crying islamophobia
That's some good points. Rep incoming.

Quote:
muslim "moderates" in the west are the biggest threat not the extremists
As well as the leftists that support them.
Old 12 Jan 18, 14:58
Colonel
UK

Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
..I think Islam is a great religion and I have backed up my view all over the board in various posts..

I can understand muslims dislike of perverts and criminals and degenerates etc, but why don't they simply wait and let God sling them into hell when they die instead of giving him a helping hand by killing them?
Old 12 Jan 18, 20:17
General of the Forums
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
I can understand muslims dislike of perverts and criminals and degenerates etc, but why don't they simply wait and let God sling them into hell when they die instead of giving him a helping hand by killing them?
He's also backed up his hatred for Jews all over the board in various posts. A great religion that performs all sort of heinous acts daily--it's a death cult and has little redeeming qualities. And islam's own holy person that started it all was a pervert, a criminal and a degenerate because of that. So, don't feed the troll anymore, let him dry up without attention like a slug in salt.
Old 12 Jan 18, 20:43
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hida Akechi View Post
He's also backed up his hatred for Jews all over the board in various posts. A great religion that performs all sort of heinous acts daily--it's a death cult and has little redeeming qualities. And islam's own holy person that started it all was a pervert, a criminal and a degenerate because of that. So, don't feed the troll anymore, let him dry up without attention like a slug in salt.
Amen.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman
Old 13 Jan 18, 08:05
Colonel
UK

Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100]
I've always found most Jews to be friendly goodnatured people, so I honestly can't understand why some people don't like them, can somebody explain it to me?
Old 13 Jan 18, 11:39
Lieutenant General
United_States

Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojik View Post
Funny. I wonder the same thing about you every time I see a post of yours. Nobody could be that stupid as to defend the undefendable again and again and again.

What is more you can't go five posts without...

You are either a jihadist, in the pay of jihadists or a useful idiot to jihadists. Whatever it is you are trying to do leaves you as an apologist for nasty people. You are doing dirty work for bad, bad people, and for that I think you are lower than a snakes belly.

I don't care if you block, report, ignore, or whatever me, this post isn't for you. You won't change. It's for the people that might read this site and think for a moment that you are an SWJ just trying to bring a little diversity and tolerance (vomit - I hate those words) into the world.
Im not going to put you on ignore. I wont block or ignore you, In fact bring it on, I appreciate that you actually respond to what is said.

Praise Jihad, Praise Islamic Holy war. And people like you need to calm down. There is simply nothing wrong with saying that, to this day Christian Holy war is praised in book and film. Why dont you stop living in a 1984 mindset, people tell you how to live your life to the point you dont even question how some bad people in our world denigrate the beautiful word Jihad. Slow down man, saying Jihad is a good thing it is like saying The Torah is good for Jews, or that the Hindu Scriptures are good for Hindus.
Old 13 Jan 18, 11:45
Lieutenant General
United_States

Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100] Stonewall_Jack has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:

What is more you can't go five posts without...

Ok wait I misread this. Yes indeed your trying to say Im against Jews and your wrong. I will bring up Muslim Jews comparisons as a I see fit, you can not do one thing about it. I dont believe in the concept of race so I dont care for your claims above. I certainly would welcome a legit response from you.
Old 13 Jan 18, 12:02
Lieutenant General
United_States

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljadw View Post
As usual, the Sheik of the Wiking Jugend (SWJ) is intentionally comparing two not comparable groups :

1) The Muslims who belong to a religion (the Islam)

2) The Jews ,who mostly do not belong to the Jewish religion.

When he is saying : some Jews are criminals, he does not attack the Jewish religion, but all Jews, as were doing the Nazis .

There is also a very big difference between the Jewish religion and the Islam : the Islam preaches the forced conversion to the Islam of all people who do not belong to the Islam, with the exception of ALL Jews who are not worth to belong to the Islam and must be killed .

The Jewish religion OTOH is not preaching the forced conversion of all those who do not belong to this religion, with exception of the Muslims .

NO ONE is forced to belong to the Jewish religion .
Sharia law is based on Torah law. Yes Jews and Muslims are comparable. So yes absolutely the Jewish and Islamic religions are very similar.

http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/juda...and-islam.aspx

Who does not like hearing what I say, Jewish supremacists and Muslim supremacists. Jewish supremacists do not want to be associated with Muslim culture even though Jews and Muslims have similar diet and family customs.

You are very pro Jewish and I like that.. Lets just take care of this whole topic in one post. I am of Irish and Italian background, I could if I wanted to claim the English are the mortal enemies of the Irish and I could say the Irish are the good guys the English the bad like you do with Muslims and Jews. Numerous times though I have praised English history, have you once praised Muslim history?

I know you care deeply about Jewish folk and Israel. But that doesn't mean you have to be critical of Muslims does it friend. What you are bringing up itt, it is the same type of approach that anti Jewish Christians have taken over the years to hype of fear of Jews.
Old 13 Jan 18, 12:29
General of the Forums
Australia
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 
Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Rojik has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
Ok wait I misread this. Yes indeed your trying to say Im against Jews and your wrong. I will bring up Muslim Jews comparisons as a I see fit, you can not do one thing about it. I dont believe in the concept of race so I dont care for your claims above. I certainly would welcome a legit response from you.
I didn't mention Jews or Judaism once.

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!
Old 13 Jan 18, 13:51
Lieutenant General
United_States

Quote:
I didn't mention Jews or Judaism once.

I see, you were being sarcastic then?

It seemed like you wanted to start a quarrel. Perhaps you were being sarcastic maybe not Among other things you called me a "Jihadist". Ill remind again that Jihad is a great thing, it seems you dont like Jihad but to each their own.

What is your position on Jihad to clear things up?
Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!