StreamHistory.com
Once A Marine
The Art of Battle
Game Squad
Mil. History Podcast
Russian Army - WW2
Achtung Panzer!
Mil History Online

Go Back   Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Best Games in History > Board & Tabletop Gaming

Notices and Announcements

Board & Tabletop Gaming Board games, miniatures, and other similar games and topics.

Old 07 Sep 06, 16:47
ACG Forums - General Staff
Sinc
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 
March Offensive 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Reaganomics the best board game in history!

Anyone else enjoy a great game of REAGONOMICS?

It's a mix of Monopoly, Risk, and Poker, but 100% fun!

Man that game was fun! You win by balancing the budget!

World War II Magazine
$26.95

Armchair General Magazine
$26.95
Military History Magazine
$26.95
Old 07 Sep 06, 17:28
First Lieutenant
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Deathrider6 is on the path to success [1-99] Deathrider6 is on the path to success [1-99] Deathrider6 is on the path to success [1-99] Deathrider6 is on the path to success [1-99] Deathrider6 is on the path to success [1-99] Deathrider6 is on the path to success [1-99] Deathrider6 is on the path to success [1-99]
I'd love to play that game. Where did you get it?

P.S. - It's too bad Reagon lost in real life.
Old 29 Mar 07, 11:44
Recruit
United_States

silenciox3 is a balanced individual [0]
Reaganomics Board Game

Reaganomics Board Game
If anyone is interested I own this Reaganomics Board Game from 1981. It is in "Like New condition", I don't think it has ever been played. I have it up for auction on ebay, with the bid starting at 9.95. This is not a spam ad, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who is interested, because this game is hard to find.
Old 29 Mar 07, 16:11
Captain
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon March Offensive Summer Campaign - Winner! 

KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200] KGPanzerschrecK is walking in the light [200]
Whoa, I never knew such a thing existed. Thats perty cool.
Old 06 Feb 11, 12:52
Recruit
United_States

bigg woozle is a balanced individual [0]
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenciox3 View Post
Reaganomics Board Game
If anyone is interested I own this Reaganomics Board Game from 1981. It is in "Like New condition", I don't think it has ever been played. I have it up for auction on ebay, with the bid starting at 9.95. This is not a spam ad, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who is interested, because this game is hard to find.
Did u ever sale your Reaganomics board game ? Just curious because I have one that is unopened and was wondering what I should ask for it on Ebay ?
Old 06 Feb 11, 12:55
Lieutenant General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200]
Never heard of it. Might be interesting to see how it worked.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.
Old 07 Feb 11, 12:26
Sinc
Distinguished Service Award ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Summer Campaign 
March Offensive 100 Greatest Generals, 2008 Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign 
Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 and preceding Mini-Polls 

Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Daemon of Decay has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBlade View Post
Never heard of it. Might be interesting to see how it worked.
Pro-tip: go for nukes as soon as you can. Whoever has the most nukes gets to extort money from the other players (dependent on how many fewer nukes each of them has).
Old 07 Feb 11, 12:33
Lieutenant General
United_States
Distinguished Service Award Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200] LongBlade is walking in the light [200]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
Pro-tip: go for nukes as soon as you can. Whoever has the most nukes gets to extort money from the other players (dependent on how many fewer nukes each of them has).
Hmmm. So I take it the historical accuracy leaves something to be desired?

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.
Old 07 Feb 11, 12:38
Sinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBlade View Post
Hmmm. So I take it the historical accuracy leaves something to be desired?
Its not a true to life representation of trying to balance a national budget, no. But it is alot of fun.
Old 26 Feb 11, 02:00
Private First Class
United_States

hipshot is on the path to success [1-99]
hmmm.
Sponsored Links

Please bookmark this thread if you enjoyed it!